Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

GethN7

Set free by truth, my only true judge is God
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, you may be right. The script is workmanlike but uninspired, and Russ has shown to have great difficulty even correctly delineating cliches; actually it's one of the things that he's notably the worst at. There are too many things in the script that it seems like Russ wouldn't know. I find it hard to believe Russ knows the word "Jewess".

Russ's daily writing is full of grammatical and spelling mistakes, and more often than not mistakes of usage. Usage errors seem to be his main problem with writing. He doesn't understand sayings, he doesn't understand metaphor, and he butchers cliches.

Also, am I reading this wrong or is one of the random concentration camp prisoners in the script named Einstein? Like, or is it supposed to be Albert Einstein? Surely not right?
Likely was Greer pulling from his limited reference pool of Jewish names. He doesn't really research this stuff, he just takes his limited reference pool and churns out whatever he thinks will get noticed.

crap

Пусси
kiwifarms.net
Also, am I reading this wrong or is one of the random concentration camp prisoners in the script named Einstein? Like, or is it supposed to be Albert Einstein? Surely not right?
No, it's meant to be a random guy in the concentration camp, but Rusty doesn't know very many Jewish names, lmfao

The names in general are such a Russ-y crock of shit. There are at least 5 different characters named Joseph/Josef and another one named Josel

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
kiwifarms.net
No, it's meant to be a random guy in the concentration camp, but Rusty doesn't know very many Jewish names, lmfao

The names in general are such a Russ-y crock of shit. There are at least 5 different characters named Joseph/Josef and another one named Josel
Let's not forget his upbringing! Their names are probably Joseph Smithberg, Josef Goldsmith, Joseph Smithberggold, and Josef Goldsmithberg, and Josel Slith.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or that time he took a local prostitute to Cheesecake Factory and only had enough money leftover for a striptease.
And he was mad he took a hooker to a restaurant and she dared order alcohol. I actually suspect she had him pegged as someone on a tight budget, and deliberately ran up the tab so she wouldn't have to fuck him.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
And he was mad he took a hooker to a restaurant and she dared order alcohol. I actually suspect she had him pegged as someone on a tight budget, and deliberately ran up the tab so she wouldn't have to fuck him.
Even if she didn't run up the bill, and went with the bare minimums Russ was expecting (cheapest entree, no appetizer, no dessert, maybe not even a soda to drink, only water), who knows if Russ even would've had enough for at least a handy in the first place. Knowing Russ, I would not put it past him to buy the cheapest hooker service available just to haul her out for dinner, expect that this solid 10 would immediately fall in love with him in under two hours, and fuck him for free.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
How is there not a very handsome paralyzed German named Rüssel Grier who kicked his disability's ass, coming to the concentration camp to gloat at female prisoners, telling them they deserve it for rejecting his offer for a better life?
More like he'd be a super studly prisoner and the camp would be run by some Nazified version of Taylor Swift (I'm picturing a young looking version of General Engel from Wolfenstein) and she'd notice him standing out from all the other prisoners after he wrote a song for her and she'd invite him to stay in her warden's quarters and run his own camp with only 10/10 Jewish babes.

Holy hell, I feel like I need to scrub myself after writing that.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
More like he'd be a super studly prisoner and the camp would be run by some Nazified version of Taylor Swift (I'm picturing a young looking version of General Engel from Wolfenstein) and she'd notice him standing out from all the other prisoners after he wrote a song for her and she'd invite him to stay in her warden's quarters and run his own camp with only 10/10 Trump's Chosen babes.

Holy hell, I feel like I need to scrub myself after writing that.

Someone please photoshop Taylor's head onto a poster of Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS. That movie even has a man who conquers the Nazi Ice Queen with the power of his exceptional dick.