Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The Holocaust script is very much in line with his pop music. Both are utterly banal, filled with the most basic of cliches and aphorisms. Pop doesn't have to be deep, it probably shouldn't be to be successful, but if Russ only produced vanilla pop and had a mediocre wanna be pop stars sing his songs, none of us would follow him.
He'd have to work to be even mediocre. He doesn't even know the form of a pop song.

Crispeacock

Selected Hand Picked Progressive Plights
kiwifarms.net
I stop reading the thread for a bit because the "going to court for harassment" plot line is dragging on and i come back to "screenplay featuring romance during the holocaust".

What fucking timeline is this?

We are in the dark times, but there is light at the end of the gaping maw of his face. Be patient, shit will flow.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of the court date. Any updates on that? We get a big dump of information from someone in the know, and then pretty much nothing but silence after that.
Still on for June 22.

CITATION #: D13504907 SHERIFF #: LEA #: 20OR10785 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 54 PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORE 201900105 Other Misdemeanor OREM CITY ATTY: SUMMERS, D VS. GREER, RUSSELL G ATTY: GAILEY, HARVEY D OTN: DOB: 03/07/1991 *********, ********* SKORDAS, GREGORY G MB - ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION HARASSMENT - 12/15/19 MB - ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION HARASSMENT - 01/14/20

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s a really weird mix of mild autism, extreme narcissism, below average IQ and the entire spectrum of cluster b personality disorders. He’s such a fake human that every time he posts on social media it technically counts as a failed attempt at the Turing test
Might be a good idea to run a Voight-Kampff test on him to see if he's a Replicant. Obviously he couldn't be a Nexus-6 series Replicant, unless some catastrophic failure happened while they had him in the vat, since he doesn't have superior speed, strength, agility, intelligence, etc. But he might be a Nexus-4 or 5 since he's a pussy and a coward...who was a result of a catastrophic failure while they were growing him in the vat. Even if he wasn't a Skinjob, I'm sure any Blade Runner would be forgiven for retiring him.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net
Russ gets owned by the U.S. District Court and vents his frustrations in a Google Review.

View attachment 1314430

If my calculations are correct, he would have posted this at approximately 5 a.m. MDT.
What a fucking idiot. First he blames Tay Tay, then the Judge, then Chad Skordas, and now he's blaming a fucking file clerk for losing an unwinnable case.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ gets owned by the U.S. District Court and vents his frustrations in a Google review.

View attachment 1314430

He would have posted this at approximately 5 a.m. MDT.

Here's what Russhole is complaining about: the nature of his new anti-Tay-Tay lawsuit as listed on PACER. He's too stupid to understand the categorization they chose and why.

1590239013843.png

Here's the PACERMonitor link to the case for any law Kiwis who can bless us with copies of those documents:

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Here's what Russhole is complaining about: the nature of his new anti-Tay-Tay lawsuit as listed on PACER. He's too stupid to understand the categorization they chose and why.

View attachment 1314481

Here's the PACERMonitor link to the case for any law Kiwis who can bless us with copies of those documents:
Lol "cause: diversity-personal injury"

I see one pic says Taylor swift followers. Is he trying to sue her for a million dollars cuz a million followers again?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: golden_gate_jumper

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I stop reading the thread for a bit because the "going to court for harassment" plot line is dragging on and i come back to "screenplay featuring romance during the holocaust".

What fucking timeline is this?
I stopped trying to make sense of it when Russ said he was gonna sue Tay-Tay again.

View attachment 1314481

So, failure to serve when? This is gonna be good!

Last edited:

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Just another sleepless night seething over Taylor Swift

You can almost imagine the horrific image of him beating off furiously into a crusty cum-sock; the sounds of his labored, ragged breaths filling the room, punctuated by the occasional mournful sob.

Once spent, the butternut squash crawls up onto his greasy floortress and stares blankly at the cieling, slowly losing consciousness. His corpse-like visage, ever lifeless, is now shiny with tears mingling with the sheen of his oily face.

Is he asleep?
Is he truly dead?

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!