Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit! Russel STOLE the idea of using a keytar to "woo" one of the judges on America's Got Talent! Here is a video of some dude named Maarty Broekman doing the exact same thing with a FUCKIN' KEYTAR to "woo" one of the judges on Britain's Got Talent!
The little turd probably thinks no one will EVER notice that he ripped off the idea because Britain is like....a whole planet away or something. So cunning!
I think its hilarious they actually used the word "woo" in the video title.

As if Russ even knows there's such a thing as Britain's Got Talent...

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
As if Russ even knows there's such a thing as Britain's Got Talent...
Of course he does, and even if he didn't I'm pretty sure he knows how to search YouTube for America's Got Talent. Plenty of Britain's Got Talent videos come up when searching for those.
There is no way in hell this was original idea. He saw this video of an awkward dude who cant sing, wooing a celebrity judge with his keytar and getting through to the next round, and thought "That's it!" It would be far too much of a coincidence for Russ to have simply come up with this off the top of his head, when the literal same KEYTAR WOOING method was done just a few years ago.
The difference of course is that said awkward dude actually has some small level of charm.

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's actually the "cool couch".

View attachment 1329545
That sofa is absolutely minging. I hope Russ kept the cover he mistakenly bought, because it's sorely needed.

At least whatever colonies of insects live in the filthy crevices of that thing now have a new home. About the only life on earth glad to have found Russell Greer!

As for those feet... He looks like he grew up wearing shoes five sizes too small for him, but we all know his parents would never allow that. So no, those twisted, stumpy feet and toes are all natural, unadulterated Russ. Malformed and offensive-looking, just like the rest of him.

A man who is almost 30, dancing around his room in front of a mirror, practicing dance moves to impress a star off the telly. And he wonders why Ariana Grande looked at him weirdly!

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
The part where he's worst deformed is his twisted soul.

I resent that. Russ doesn't have one.

Did he kick the mirror because he was so angry about what he saw in it?

Also, is every person with Moebius deformed all over, or is this just a Russ thing? Because if they are, I feel real fucking sorry for them. As if a fucked up face wasn't bad enough.
Apparently it ranges wildly. Some just have the face. Some don't have limbs at all.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Just when you thought you had a full grasp on how malformed and ugly Russell is, he reveals some new grossness. His stage name should be Quasimodo. And just like Quasimodo, the beautiful woman of his affection will go get hitched to a hot guy and leave Quasi muttering angrily to his imaginary friends.
To be fair, Quasimodo was shredded and had an important job.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, Quasimodo was shredded and had an important job.
Russ having gotten rather boring, my favorite thing in this thread is that, every time someone makes a comparison between him and some other lolcow, the response is some variant of the above.

(loved ADF presented above as an autodidact reader of Kropotkin, "foodie", and purveyor of bonhomie)

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Russ having gotten rather boring, my favorite thing in this thread is that, every time someone makes a comparison between him and some other lolcow, the response is some variant of the above.

(loved ADF presented above as an autodidact reader of Kropotkin, "foodie", and purveyor of bonhomie)

The problem is we had a great development with Russ that promised a great deal of potential new chocolate milk but Corona-chan hit pause on that. It's too bad that Russhole's new lawsuit is so repetitive.

Hopefully we get some killer keytaur videos.

• Agree
Reactions: Clovis

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
It's sort of comforting to come back to this thread after three months and see Russell is doing the exact same shit he was doing 1,000 pages ago: suing Taylor Swift and raging at AGT.

Edit: This is my favorite gem from the court documents. Shine on, you crazy sperg.
1590769372137.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's a little repetitive right now, but there's a court hearing on June 22nd, so maybe something will break with that. It's a just a pre-trial hearing from what I recall, but who knows, something might happen.

Reactions: Clovis and Russtard

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
kiwifarms.net

I agree that Russ is a broken record, but i find his delusional efforts, and comments on social media hilarious. He's most definitely going to be on probation for a few years with the harassment charges he's facing, so after he tard rages and breaks said probation things will get a lot more entertaining.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Edit: This is my favorite gem from the court documents. Shine on, you crazy sperg.
That is a great find! It's like a fun "complete the sentence" game.
"But after two days of employment, they fired him because of Taylor Swift...."

Russ's mind: "...called them up and told them he was a creep and paid them a million dollars in return for firing me!"
Our Minds: "...being the only thing Russ would talk about, refusing to do his work and trying to find validation for his delusions"
Therapist's notes: "...centered erotomania (in its secondary form). Suggest treatment with anti-psychotics, although patient seems unwilling."

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Just when you thought you had a full grasp on how malformed and ugly Russell is, he reveals some new grossness. His stage name should be Quasimodo. And just like Quasimodo, the beautiful woman of his affection will go get hitched to a hot guy and leave Quasi muttering angrily to his imaginary friends.
Not a doctor Fremulon but according to this site
Other features of Moebius syndrome can include bone abnormalities in the hands and feet, weak muscle tone (hypotonia), and hearing loss. Affected children often experience delayed development of motor skills (such as crawling and walking), although most eventually acquire these skills.
Russ just lost the genetic lottery as much as he lost his lawsuits