Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It actually gave me chills to think that he may work in a tanning salon. While they have died out in my state, I used to go regularly for reasons other than tanning. I’d still go occasionally if they existed. (All they have is spray tans.)

For those who don’t know, most tan in the nude. There have been stories of owners putting cameras inside vents and even sharing them on fetish sites. With cameras as small as they are these days, and unwired, it would be very simple for Russ to get some video and become obsessed.

I hope he is just tanning because he thinks it’s 1980 and he’ll look better. But if anybody hired him, it means they did no background at all and will be putting themself s in a liability situation, knowing what he says about women, knowing how easy it is to record them, you’d have to be deliberately careless to hire him. It would be very easy to stick a mini wireless camera behind a poster with a hole in it or something and get video, especially since the person tanning wears dark eye protection.

But assuming he is doing it for his next song, does that mean it won’t feat. Robby Johnson and he’ll be sInging himself? That’s something I don’t want to miss!

AbraCadaver

Talk fresh to ruin my day, daddy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell,, is that actually the first time we’ve seen Russ genuinely thank someone? Because I’ve followed this entire crock of shite forever and I don’t think I recall him EVER saying “thank you” is a genuine way. “Thanks so damn much for discriminating against me, stupid females” maybe, or “thanks for nothing, Taylor.”

The most shocking thing about Russ nowadays is the sudden and singular appearance of courtesy. Even if it IS just to soak up pretend praise.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
I think the key to deciphering a lot of Russ's thought process comes from remembering that he's all about the ends justifying the means. He sues women in hopes that they will be forced to talk with him and hear his story and thus will fall in love with him. He doesn't care that suing someone is seen as highly insulting and runs completely counter to his "nice guy" claims because all he sees is his goal and he's convinced himself that if he can juuuuust reach it then the rest will just work itself out because he's so charming and handsome and blah blah blah.
And it's with this (retarded) mindset that he approaches ALL his perceived obstacles.
It doesn't matter if you're trying to guilt, lie, scare or insult someone into responding to your messages as long as you can get them to respond then you'll have overcome the ONE thing standing in your way (according to his own NPD and minimal understanding of social norms) of them joining your fantasy harem.
How?
Well, another important thing Russ has told us about himself is that he is genuinely shocked when reality doesn't conform to his fantasies. He REALLY can't see any of the pitfalls in his plans that seem obvious to us, let's take his book for example:

Russ's Logic: Russ decides to write and publish a book about his obsession with Taylor swift and just expects every one in the world will read it and she'll fall to her knees and work in his neon brothel.

Unseen Obstacles: Using an editor to make it readable, the subject matter being interesting, publicizing the book properly, having it accepted by a publisher, revising based on critiques... etc etc

Russ's ONLY observed Obstacle: Trolls are writing bad reviews.

Russ's Logic: If I get the troll reviews removed or state that they're not valid, THEN everyone in the world will read it and she'll fall to her knees and work in my neon brothel.

We can see this same sort of fantasy thought at work with women:

Russ Logic: Man asks woman out, woman agrees, man brings flowers and gifts on date, she falls in love, she becomes sex slave new mom trophy wife.

Unseen Obstacles: Women are actually people, they are allowed to say no, they have their own likes and dislikes, nobody wants to date a controlling goblin, his targets aren't interested in his version of a "better life", no one wants to actually marry someone whose goal is to become a pimp, no one wants to be part of a poor, nobody's harem, most women won't move from their comfortable homes to a hovel with no furniture, women who can hear will be put off by his "music", no one wants to compete for their lover's affection for an unobtainable pop star...etc etc etc

Russ's ONLY observed obstacle: Getting the women to say "yes" to that first date.

Russ's Logic: get them to agree to said first date by ANY means necessary and then regardless of who they are (local woman, paid prostitute, hostage, blackmail victim, potato), their life situation (dating someone, working girl, missing since 2008, rich insta model, internationally beloved pop star) or their personality/personal preferences (hates him, hates men, disgusted by him, too nice to run away screaming, enraged to be handcuffed to a chair, has hobbies he hates, likes to order alcoholic drinks while on a date...) they will be so charmed that they'll fall in love and show his mom and sister and all the other bitches in the world that rejected him that he's studly and they should all join his toothy harem.

Because he thinks so highly of himself and his plans that he is completely blind to any and all issues that may arise and is completely blindsided and enraged when they appear. They are the only thing stopping his perfect plans from working and once they're gone then everything else will fall back into place. How could it not? He's a studly dude who is waaay smarter than those "bias" judges or crooked lawyers.

Amazing right? It's actually a perfect example of Narcissism because they don't actually care how it makes the other person feel (if they did care about their feelings at all they'd respect the fact that they're unhappy in the relationship and let them leave) and only care about getting their own way by keeping their partner there and in their control.

And to hear them justify it is amazing. They do it with no self or social awareness whatsoever.
Most will honestly say they see it as a grand gesture, a Romeo and Juilet moment of "I can't live without you, you are so loved and so important to me."

While the rest of the world sees it as a childish temper-tantrum thrown by a selfish brat who is willing to take advantage of whatever feelings or kindess towards them you may still feel and exploit it for their own gain despite how it effects you and your own mental well being.
And if they can get it to work once you better believe it's a card they'll ALWAYS keep in their hand.

So in short, they don't feel horrible because in their minds it all worked out perfectly because they got exactly what they wanted and if they're happy, what else really matters?

Russ checks in here, so it's probably best we don't out people unless they really cross a line, no matter your stance on cow interactions.
You really hit the nail on the head here. Russell definitely only sees the first obstacle in his way as the only one, and once he's past that he'll never have another problem ever again. He clearly sees himself as the smartest person in the world, we can see it from how he writes. He's constantly explaining the fucking obvious and seems to believe that everyone on earth will permanently hate Taylor once they find out about this.

He blames the fact that he lost his trial on only having a 6 inch HDMI cord. If that hadn't happened, he would've won the lawsuit, got a date with Taylor, won her over, and became her songwriter/master forever or ruined her career and made her into his maid servant while he became a famous songwriter. And once she went on one date with him she'd be won over by how nice he is. The real reason he lost the trial is that the court had no jurisdiction over her, and even if it did her agents did nothing wrong so his claim of negligence was moot, as was his evidence. And even if he had won, you can't force someone to go on a date with you using the law. Taylor has more than 100 million fans, she'd just have to make one video explaining the whole situation and 99.99% of them would forgive her. She'd still be one of the richest women on earth and would still sell out stadiums for concerts. If she went on a date with him, she'd be disgusted. If this story got massive amounts of attention, everyone on Earth would see what a creepy, selfish asshole he is except him. But he thinks everything would've gone his way if only for that one obstacle. He also seems to not understand that people would be able to see through his obvious ulterior motive. Nor does he understand that ulterior motives (including but not limited to using a gift to force a very specific obligation onto someone) are very rude, entitled, selfish things to have and are very frowned upon by just about everyone.

He blames Taylor not getting his music on her agents not understanding that it was a gift. If they had understood it, then she would've listened to his song, immediately fallen in love with him, invited him to be her songwriter (remember, he expected an all-expenses paid trip to meet her and take her on a date. Like, seriously, how entitled can you get?) and they would've lived happily ever after. As you mentioned, he says again and again how he thinks his plans are foolproof and nothing can or ever will go wrong. Never mind the fact that she could hear it and not like it or just like it but not decide to change everything just to hire him as her songwriter (and I'm pretty sure she writes her own music.) I'm endlessly fascinated by his thought process in his book, at how every single step, every single thought he ever has is totally incorrect and selfish and yet he's convinced that he's totally brilliant and heroic.

Last edited:

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
remember, he expected an all-expenses paid trip to meet her and take her on a date.

Holy shit I'd completely forgotten about him expecting the all expense paid trip, that was mentioned in the book, right? I'm not going to lie, I think I only skimmed that thing for highlights (RIP Ken).

I think I'm going to have to actually sit down and force myself through it one night and see if there's more gold I missed.
I'm sure it'd be easy to find amusingly misused idioms, quotes that blatantly contradict each other or a flat out admission that his Taylor lawsuits are all about meeting her rather than some stupid disclaimer crap (that would be so easy to use against him if he does try to take her to court again) but as much as his ability to twist and turn the truth and how he draws his conclusions is pretty interesting to me, he's just such a shit writer. Not that I can imagine even the best writer would be able to do much with that material without turning it into a stalker based thriller rather than a psychotic manifesto, but if he could at least string together a decent sentence I could throw it into text-to-speech without it feeling like an ai-constructed game of madlibs filled out by the personification of the show "My Super Sweet 16".

The premise of having your protagonist throwing a temper tantrum because the legal system won't let him blackmail a stranger into fucking him and then trying to spend the length of your entire book trying to convince people it's not blackmail, it's not a date and he's actually the victim is wild.
And yet somehow Russ manages to make it all so friggin dull and unreadable.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The premise of having your protagonist throwing a temper tantrum because the legal system won't let him blackmail a stranger into fucking him and then trying to spend the length of your entire book trying to convince people it's not blackmail, it's not a date and he's actually the victim is wild.

You could have a movie that used the slurred voiceover of the text of the book as the background for a movie about what literally happened. It would be a disturbing creep show with an unreliable narrator.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I'd completely forgotten about him expecting the all expense paid trip, that was mentioned in the book, right? I'm not going to lie, I think I only skimmed that thing for highlights (RIP Ken).

I think I'm going to have to actually sit down and force myself through it one night and see if there's more gold I missed.
I'm sure it'd be easy to find amusingly misused idioms, quotes that blatantly contradict each other or a flat out admission that his Taylor lawsuits are all about meeting her rather than some stupid disclaimer crap (that would be so easy to use against him if he does try to take her to court again) but as much as his ability to twist and turn the truth and how he draws his conclusions is pretty interesting to me, he's just such a shit writer. Not that I can imagine even the best writer would be able to do much with that material without turning it into a stalker based thriller rather than a psychotic manifesto, but if he could at least string together a decent sentence I could throw it into text-to-speech without it feeling like an ai-constructed game of madlibs filled out by the personification of the show "My Super Sweet 16".

Screenshot (231).png
Here's the part specifically, if you need the pdf file of the book just message me. This is where he admits that he was expecting an all expenses paid trip to meet Taylor Swift, take her on a date, and presumably have sex with her. By this point, he has sent off his song that he claims he spent 2 years writing, even though it's not even a minute and a half in length and most of the lyrics are just the titles of her songs, not to mention that he himself didn't even think sounded good, and in his eyes that meant he should get an opportunity costing thousands of dollars and hundreds of man hours to make possible. That's how highly Russell thinks of himself. He expected it as a reward for his effort at a song that he himself admitted was terrible. He sent the sheet music along with it, so I guess that's what he thought would win her over. Goddamn sheet music of a fan song with her song titles is enough for an all expenses paid trip and a date with one of the most famous women in the world in Russell's eyes. Her agents had no idea of the freak they had awakened.

Last edited:

redcent

Fasten your seatbelts
kiwifarms.net
If he wanted to win big he could have tried playing the lotto. All the money he put into suing people and writing songs he might not have won most people don't or just win a little but he would have more likely succeeded than with what he's doing now

Then again maybe his mormon upbringing stopped him from that

He's being scammed in a way. Not by a Nigerian prince but by his own fantasies, his own belief in his musical/ legal know-how. I think at one point he even said he doesn't want to quit suing Taylor because he had invested all this time or something along those lines

I knew a gambler a while ago (this said while I admit I do a little myself) and while it was generally fun and games at some point you have to tell the other to stop, you're not going to win that money back, call it quits before you lose more and more.

Russel is a bit like that, not wanting to quit, thinking this time he will win big while he throws money away living in a tiny flat with a tiny mouldy sofa living off of muffins and sugary cereal (the hell is captain crunch??)

It would be sad if he wasn't such a miserable creepy troll.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
If he wanted to win big he could have tried playing the lotto. All the money he put into suing people and writing songs he might not have won most people don't or just win a little but he would have more likely succeeded than with what he's doing now

Then again maybe his mormon upbringing stopped him from that

He's being scammed in a way. Not by a Nigerian prince but by his own fantasies, his own belief in his musical/ legal know-how. I think at one point he even said he doesn't want to quit suing Taylor because he had invested all this time or something along those lines

I knew a gambler a while ago (this said while I admit I do a little myself) and while it was generally fun and games at some point you have to tell the other to stop, you're not going to win that money back, call it quits before you lose more and more.

Russel is a bit like that, not wanting to quit, thinking this time he will win big while he throws money away living in a tiny flat with a tiny mouldy sofa living off of muffins and sugary cereal (the hell is captain crunch??)

It would be sad if he wasn't such a miserable creepy troll.
He definitely has a better chance of winning the lottery than he does of winning a lawsuit against Taylor or being famous for anything other than his insanity. And Captain Crunch is a pretty common cereal in the United States, not sure about other places. Russell, however, eats Colossal Crunch, which I'm pretty sure is a cheap knockoff brand of the main brand.
"....and confidently, like a white knight, opened up the email..."

Uh, wut?

I know Droolie has extreme difficulty with idiom and cliche but this one I can't even hazard a guess at; anybody wanna take a stab? The hell does a White Knight have to do with confidence, or opening email?
He wrote out his extensive dream sequence/fantasy about saving Taylor from a tower while fighting off her evil agents, and with that plus how he's constantly trying to "woo" women in the most generic sense, with flowers, a suit, and buying them dinner, he probably thinks he's practicing chivalry or something. Forgetting, of course, that in many instances chivalric knights had to remain chaste (meaning no brothels.)

Last edited:

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He definitely has a better chance of winning the lottery than he does of winning a lawsuit against Taylor or being famous for anything other than his insanity. And Captain Crunch is a pretty common cereal in the United States, not sure about other places. Russell, however, eats Colossal Crunch, which I'm pretty sure is a cheap knockoff brand of the main brand.

It's one of the Malt-o-Meal knockoff brands they sell in giant bags.

Sexy Senior Citizen

Fuck it's you I hate the most
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This post reminds me of two kinds of logical fallacies that partly explain Russell's motivations. The first is the Sunk Cost Fallacy: you keep performing the same action, despite the negative results, because you've already sunk so many resources into it. The second is the Gambler's Fallacy: you keep performing the same action because you believer the odds of the same negative results decrease with time, while the odds of a positive reaction increase with time. Together, these fallacies (partly) explain why Russ keeps making shitty music, filing lolsuits, and hitting on instathots/celebrities/local hotties.

As an aside, Captain Crunch is a sugary cereal has been marketed towards kids for decades now; Russ probably eats it because he grew up with it.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
It’s not the “public figures” with “millions of followers” that are ignoring your emails, Russ, it’s their social media and public relations teams.

View attachment 1415546
The fact that a man in his late 20s couldn't figure that one out on his own is...alarming. But then it's Russ so what did I really expect

Bridgeburner

kiwifarms.net
"....and confidently, like a white knight, opened up the email..."

Uh, wut?

I know Droolie has extreme difficulty with idiom and cliche but this one I can't even hazard a guess at; anybody wanna take a stab? The hell does a White Knight have to do with confidence, or opening email?

It's because Taylor had a string of bad breakups (which prompted her to write songs about them) and Rusty would be the White Knight that saves her from the douchery of guys who bang pop stars.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that a man in his late 20s couldn't figure that one out on his own is...alarming. But then it's Russ so what did I really expect
This is a man who sent one of his songs to a clothing company because he thought they might be able to get it to Katy Perry. He doesn't understand that rich/famous people have legions of minions to handle their day to day affairs and they rarely see anything the public sends them. He thinks Taylor was briefed about him and knows all about him when he's so low level he'll never attract her notice.

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
kiwifarms.net
I can't even hazard a guess at; anybody wanna take a stab? The hell does a White Knight have to do with confidence, or opening email?
Perhaps he imagines himself receiving a wax-stamped letter from Queen Taylor, summoning him to court in exchange for his exceptional act of chivalry.
Instead he's an uninvited court jester who got pommel-struck in the forehead by the royal guard.

AbraCadaver

Talk fresh to ruin my day, daddy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps he imagines himself receiving a wax-stamped letter from Queen Taylor, summoning him to court in exchange for his exceptional act of chivalry.
Instead he's an uninvited court jester who got pommel-struck in the forehead by the royal guard.
Doesn’t even deserve the sharp end of the sword.