Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

JustSomeDong

Oregier, It's time to gas up the chopper...
kiwifarms.net
At the grocery stores in my area, all the Malt-O-Meal (huge plastic bags) of cereal are all bottom shelf and occupy the section that has the other generic store brand cereals.
Not gonna defend ole greaseball, but I had to get some of that during the height of the pandemic shitshow when they were out of my usual cereals, and the corn flakes and raisin bran weren't bad. But its probably pretty hard to fuck up those...

ScamL Likely

IT'S! NOT! EVEN! HOT! OUT! SIDE~!
kiwifarms.net
If he wanted to win big he could have tried playing the lotto. All the money he put into suing people and writing songs he might not have won most people don't or just win a little but he would have more likely succeeded than with what he's doing now
Elliot Rodger took up gambling in an attempt to strike it rich at one point too. Look at how well that worked out.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna defend ole greaseball, but I had to get some of that during the height of the pandemic shitshow when they were out of my usual cereals, and the corn flakes and raisin bran weren't bad. But its probably pretty hard to fuck up those...
It's not that he's eating a generic knock-off Cap'n Crunch instead of the name-brand version; it's that he's basically eating sugar and it's apparently a typical breakfast for him.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
Elliot Rodger took up gambling in an attempt to strike it rich at one point too. Look at how well that worked out.

Minor Elliott Rodger sperg but Elliott didn't gamble, his poison was lottery tickets. He specifically liked lottery tickets because they played into his fantasy of being the 'chosen one' and that the universe which had always been cruel to him, would reward him in one fell swoop.

Russell and Elliott are fairly similar, though Elliott was smarter and more sensitive, but I'll stress that those qualities are morally neutral and that Elliott was a bitch who deserved all the shit he got and then some.

I think that one day, Russell will go full Elliott and we'll be featured in a documentary about him.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
Minor Elliott Rodger sperg but Elliott didn't gamble, his poison was lottery tickets. He specifically liked lottery tickets because they played into his fantasy of being the 'chosen one' and that the universe which had always been cruel to him, would reward him in one fell swoop.

Russell and Elliott are fairly similar, though Elliott was smarter and more sensitive, but I'll stress that those qualities are morally neutral and that Elliott was a bitch who deserved all the shit he got and then some.

I think that one day, Russell will go full Elliott and we'll be featured in a documentary about him.
and, unlike Elliott Rodger, Russell has not developed an antifa-style drink-throwing habit (that we know of)

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net

It's hard to say if Russ will ever kill someone. On the one hand, ER was full of self loathing while Russ thinks he's hot shit, so there are some differences. On the other hand, both of them wrote manifestos about how they believe they should be given women's attention and affection (see: sex) just for existing, or in Russell's case writing her a song. We now also know that Russell threatened to kill those 8 people. I honestly think if Russ was going to kill someone as payback for all the narc injuries he's received over the years, it would've happened sooner. But I'm not putting it past him.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
It’s not the “public figures” with “millions of followers” that are ignoring your emails, Russ, it’s their social media and public relations teams.

View attachment 1415546
“...even important emails”

that’s it right there.

No avenue of communication available to John Doe, average citizen, are ever intended to reach the artist. They only exist to create an artificial intimacy with the fan.

Put another way, IMPORTANT EMAILS, important to TAYLOR that is, operate on a completely separate communication. I am guessing that there may be a dozen people whose communication Taylor considers and she has outsourced more “chore” type email. Strangers just are not on that track, ever.

Russell is trying to conflate what is important to HIM with what is important to her.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As an aside, Captain Crunch is a sugary cereal has been marketed towards kids for decades now; Russ probably eats it because he grew up with it.
The selling point for Captain Crunch is that it doesn't get soggy in milk. When I was a kid, the ads for it featured the Captain fighting off "sog-monsters", basically ugly guys who looked like they were made of solidified milk that was melting. The generic knock-off, Colossal Crunch, took this to an extreme by having the cereal pieces be so hard that they actually abraded the inside of your mouth raw when you chewed them. With Russ's problems eating, a cereal made specifically to be crunchy seems like a really strange choice for him.

redcent

Fasten your seatbelts
kiwifarms.net
And this is what Russ-holes real problem is. If he somehow struck it rich and got a mansion and plastic surgery to make him look good and a new suit, inside he'd still be rotten to the core just like Elliot.

Striking it rich will not make you a good person or fuck able. It will give you many things but theres some things money can't fix.

In Memoriam

kiwifarms.net
The selling point for Captain Crunch is that it doesn't get soggy in milk. When I was a kid, the ads for it featured the Captain fighting off "sog-monsters", basically ugly guys who looked like they were made of solidified milk that was melting. The generic knock-off, Colossal Crunch, took this to an extreme by having the cereal pieces be so hard that they actually abraded the inside of your mouth raw when you chewed them. With Russ's problems eating, a cereal made specifically to be crunchy seems like a really strange choice for him.
Oh captain crunch mouth is a thing 100%

ETA and it fucking hurts lol

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“...even important emails”

that’s it right there.

No avenue of communication available to John Doe, average citizen, are ever intended to reach the artist. They only exist to create an artificial intimacy with the fan.

Put another way, IMPORTANT EMAILS, important to TAYLOR that is, operate on a completely separate communication. I am guessing that there may be a dozen people whose communication Taylor considers and she has outsourced more “chore” type email. Strangers just are not on that track, ever.

Russell is trying to conflate what is important to HIM with what is important to her.
And he doesn't understand that the people who handle her public communication don't talk to her except under unusual circumstances. They're being paid to deal with it so she doesn't have to. He told Katy Perry's official twitter that she needed new agents, like Katy herself was reading it. They didn't pass on his song like TS's agents didn't, and he doesn't grasp that this is EXACTLY what they're supposed to do. TS's personal cell phone probably isn't registered in her name, and her personal email that she checks is most likely something that doesn't indicate it's hers. If Taylor wants to talk to you, she reaches out to you, not the other way around unless you're already famous. It's an exclusive circle, and you, me, Russ and all the other rabble will never be a part of it. The difference between us is that we know that, and really don't care. Russ doesn't get that, and thinks he's entitled to it because he's Russ.

Even if you could make direct contact with a world-famous person like Taylor Swift, what would you talk about? You can only babble about how you like her music for so long until it gets repetitive. She's a millionaire several times over, she lives in a different world. You'd have nothing in common.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I noticed in his book he mentions bursting into tears several times. I wonder if he thinks this earns him sympathy points with the reader or makes them notice his plight more or something. And as for the shivving, I see your point, but something tells me Russell would be a total rat if given the chance, so he may find himself on some people's bad sides quickly.

You've not seen 'revolting' until you've seen Russell Greer catfished, bawling and blowing snot everywhere because his 3-some with Katy Perry has been co-oped by some saggy pants thug in a wheelchair who scored higher on the Opression Points list then he did. He 'didn't understand!!' oh fuck me it was golden.

For all who got ass-mad at XYRichard for serial weening, you still have to admit he generated some of the best Russhole content of all time.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You've not seen 'revolting' until you've seen Russell Greer catfished, bawling and blowing snot everywhere because his 3-some with Katy Perry has been co-oped by some saggy pants thug in a wheelchair who scored higher on the Opression Points list then he did. He 'didn't understand!!' oh fuck me it was golden.

For all who got ass-mad at XYRichard for serial weening, you still have to admit he generated some of the best Russhole content of all time.
"You don't know how hard my life is!" That one cracked me up.

EDIT: While normally I don't approve of contacting cows, that was funny, and when Russ thinks he's close to getting something he wants, what little mask he has drops. You can see him in all his ugliness at that point.

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should ask...

It's good, but without the 'thumbs up' from Shitlips at the end of the video, it's just not QUITE right. Fix it, or I'll sue for letting me down when you made representations that this would be a TRUE and HONEST Russel Greer work!!!!

• Feels
Reactions: Fannyscum

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
You've not seen 'revolting' until you've seen Russell Greer catcfished, bawling and blowing snot everywhere because his 3-some with Katy Perry has been co-oped by some saggy pants thug in a wheelchair who scored higher on the Opression Points list then he did. He 'didn't understand!!' oh fuck me it was golden.

I've seen it. Many, many times. It makes me wonder if Russ used this as a tactic a lot in his life, sobbing while complaining about how hard his life is because of his plights. Maybe this is one of those "meltdowns" he blames all of his horrible actions on.
"You don't know how hard my life is!" That one cracked me up.

EDIT: While normally I don't approve of contacting cows, that was funny, and when Russ thinks he's close to getting something he wants, what little mask he has drops. You can see him in all his ugliness at that point.
That's definitely hilarious, but the key moment in that video is when he says "you don't understand my family, they're always pushing me" or something to that effect. It shows that his family is constantly trying to talk sense into him and help him move on but he regards their help as an annoyance. Anything that doesn't help make his delusional wishes come true may as well be punching him in the gut. He clearly doesn't respect them at all.

TheGreatCitracett

Gonna unfold it like the toilet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kiosk plights, killing his energy...

20200629_201020.jpg