Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Kiosk plights, killing his energy...

View attachment 1417278
Or...or. You could have realised 20 years ago that you can't communicate clearly with people and thus found an alternative (like a voice app or a notepad or something) so you can go about your daily life as easily as possible without subjecting people to your slurping yelling maw as you pound your fists on the counter demanding a junior chicken.

Like, is it really a shock to Russell that he is unintelligible to other people? After all this time? It's not a random cashier's fault if they can't understand your garbled shlorps.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or...or. You could have realised 20 years ago that you can't communicate clearly with people and thus found an alternative (like a voice app or a notepad or something) so you can go about your daily life as easily as possible without subjecting people to your slurping yelling maw as you pound your fists on the counter demanding a junior chicken.

Like, is it really a shock to Russell that he is unintelligible to other people? After all this time? It's not a random cashier's fault if they can't understand your garbled shlorps.

The problem with Shit-lips writing things down on a notepad is that his handwriting is just as indecipherable as his speech. Of course, he could always just type it up on his phone, or even get a text-to-speech app.

And I love the whole "they use in other countries" bit. It makes Russhole seem like he thinks foreigners in their own countries are using them to communicate. I know he likely meant "those translation devices people use when they visit other countries and don't speak the native language", but it just makes me chuckle because Russ is actually ignorant enough to think that people are using such devices in their home countries. And even if Russ got one, most of them still require the user to be able to speak clearly into the device to translate into the desired language. There are some that do text-to-speech, but why go to that expense to communicate in your own country when you can just get an app for your phone?

The kicker here is that Russ used to know American Sign Language. True, most people don't know how to communicate in ASL, but it's hilarious that he gave it up after pitching some narcissistic fit.

Blasterisk

Hot take: pumpkins are garbage gourds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I love the whole "they use in other countries" bit. It makes Russhole seem like he thinks foreigners in their own countries are using them to communicate. I know he likely meant "those translation devices people use when they visit other countries and don't speak the native language", but it just makes me chuckle because Russ is actually ignorant enough to think that people are using such devices in their home countries. And even if Russ got one, most of them still require the user to be able to speak clearly into the device to translate into the desired language. There are some that do text-to-speech, but why go to that expense to communicate in your own country when you can just get an app for your phone?

I mean, it stands to reason -- how else are people supposed to communicate in other countries where they don't speak English?

See, Greer thought of that.

nevermind that he can't speak English himself

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More recent filings. Nothing to interesting.
So here is the current list of filings.
Screenshot from 2020-06-30 01-56-57.png

The last time I looked and posted, the "Motion for Leave" was the latest. I see that is now listed as Terminated, and more filings.

First up, the "Order Referring Case to Magistrate Judge".
2020-06-22 Order Referring Case to Magistrate Judge-page-001.jpg
Russ is reminded that he has to serve Taylor and failure to do so will not work out for him. Also, I guess they noticed the different address as he is warned that failure to keep them updated on his current address could result in dismissal. This is from Judge Trauger.

Next is the "Order on Motion to Amend/Correct".
2020-06-26 Order on Motion to Amend-Correct-page-001.jpg2020-06-26 Order on Motion to Amend-Correct-page-002.jpg

This is from Magistrate Judge Newbern. The case is filed as Personal Injury - Other and the Judge says that since Taylor hasn't shown up yet, Russ can file amended complaints without seeking leave from the court.

This kinda seems like Russ was actually correct in his complaints about the clerk. He got the case code changed and doesn't have to get permission to file amended complaints. @AnOminous am I reading that correctly?

The filing for the second amended complaint appears to be the same as the one I uploaded last time, minus a blank first page, so I'm not going to upload it again.

Attachments

• 2020-06-22 Order Referring Case to Magistrate Judge.pdf
    40.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2020-06-26 Order on Motion to Amend-Correct.pdf
    48.6 KB · Views: 21

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This kinda seems like Russ was actually correct in his complaints about the clerk. He got the case code changed and doesn't have to get permission to file amended complaints. @AnOminous am I reading that correctly?

It looks like it was already changed without having to file a motion. I don't know that means that anyone made a mistake, or that it even matters what it's listed as. I don't even know they use that code for anything other than the statistical reports they sometimes generate on what kinds of cases are being filed.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Kiosk plights, killing his energy...

View attachment 1417278
Has he ever tried simply writing stuff down? There are plenty mute people or deaf people that resort to that for the very purpose of avoiding uncomfortable situations. They do it for the other person as well as themselves. I suppose that approach would be an actual solution that would acknowledge that the person on the other end has feelings and probably feels bad when they can't understand him.

Walking Clock

Purely and Simply Ree
kiwifarms.net
Russ doesn’t want a solution, especially one he has to implement himself, like writing things down.

He wants to be a victim, and not being provided with a kiosk is the fault of the business.

He’s also deeply ashamed of his condition, and if there were a kiosk that he and normal people could use, he wouldn’t feel singled out like he would if he’s “forced” to write down his order.

lamp shade

🎃
kiwifarms.net
God this is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen. Russ really believed he was not only gonna meet Katy Perry but have sex with her too. It reminds me of classic CWC trolling.
That video is not even the best part of that saga. I loved the part where he freaked the fuck out when told a second fan that was in a wheelchair would be there too and he felt like that was going to ruin his chances of getting busy with Katy Perry.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That video is not even the best part of that saga. I loved the part where he freaked the fuck out when told a second fan that was in a wheelchair would be there too and he felt like that was going to ruin his chances of getting busy with Katy Perry.
He just kept bringing it up. Asking if the wheelchair guy could be uninvited because he made Russ "uncomfortable". He was acting like Katy was just gonna start banging the wheel chair guy in front of Russ. Oh and the fake emails from Katy Perry were the cherry on top.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He just kept bringing it up. Asking if the wheelchair guy could be uninvited because he made Russ "uncomfortable". He was acting like Katy was just gonna start banging the wheel chair guy in front of Russ. Oh and the fake emails from Katy Perry were the cherry on top.
He even mentions being invited up to Katy Perry's suite and that the wheelchair guy would basically interfere with his plans to woo her. It's so nice when he just hangs his delusions on his sleeve.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it was a great saga indeed. Regardless if the dude behind it was being autistic and fucking with Russ, if anyone deserves to be fucked with, it is this sack of garbage.

The biggest mistake that dude made was blabbing about it or getting caught or whatever exactly happened to end it. He should have just sat back and played the long game for a bit and I am sure he could have got some good info out of Russ or make him act like a monkey on video a few more times.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He even mentions being invited up to Katy Perry's suite and that the wheelchair guy would basically interfere with his plans to woo her. It's so nice when he just hangs his delusions on his sleeve.
Russes levels of delusion always amaze me. Russ doesn't think he just has a chance with Katy Perry. He legitimately believes its a sure thing. All he's gotta do is woo her a bit and bam. Shes gonna fall on her knees and suck him his penis while pledging her undying love to him. I just wish he would have tried to sue Katy Perry based on these emails.