Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

MeganDodgedABullet

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit and fuck. Forgot I played that video, flicked back to the tab some time later...Horror movie stuff..

russ.png

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit and fuck. Forgot I played that video, flicked back to the tab some time later...Horror movie stuff..

View attachment 1419223
When I watched that Video I couldn't help but think he looks genuinely creepy. Not in the I'm gonna rape you way. But in the uncanny valley something wearing someones skin kind of way. The way his eyes and cheek bones just are is weird.

Walking Clock

Purely and Simply Ree
kiwifarms.net
My favorite bit, aside from the very idea that Russ honestly believed KP's personal assistant would divulge things like KP liking her men uncut to lawsuit happy stalkers, was when Russ asked "do you send him [wheelchair bound black guy] emails too?" Russ didn't just want the handicapped urban thug to not be part of the trip, he resented the idea that KP's assistant even interacted with him at all. Russ honestly believed the assistant's only job after first contact was facilitating a business and sexual relationship between KP and Russ.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1419223

Surprised some enterprising college student hasn't ganked the stillshots and footage for an Indie horror movie.
Imagine being a hot Instathot waking up locked up in a dog kennel.
Imagine THIS butting hard up against the bars, drool dripping and sex offender heavy breathing.

No need for cheap shitty jumpscares here.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russes levels of delusion always amaze me. Russ doesn't think he just has a chance with Katy Perry. He legitimately believes its a sure thing. All he's gotta do is woo her a bit and bam. Shes gonna fall on her knees and suck him his penis while pledging her undying love to him. I just wish he would have tried to sue Katy Perry based on these emails.
Thinking he's got a sure thing is a running theme with Russ. In his book, he had this elaborate fantasy about what would happen when Taylor got his song. He thought it was just a matter of time. Whenever he does anything, he's convinced it will succeed despite all evidence to the contrary. Then when it inevitably blows up because it's either unrealistic or poorly planned, he goes ballistic because he's been thwarted. It's never him or his plans that are at fault, it's always someone else who ruined everything. Agents, bias judges, aliens from Zeta Reticuli, it doesn't matter, it's never ever because Russ is delusional and lets his fantasies ruin his life. I think this is what caused the Erika situation. Pretty girl talks to him and expresses an interest in being friends (just friends, she was clear about that), and Russ starts planning the honeymoon. Then when she got uncomfortable and tried to set some boundaries, Russ, as always got mad she wasn't following the script he'd written for her and started stalking her. Previously, his inability to distinguish fantasy from reality just resulted in him making an utter fool of himself and ruining his career prospects. Now he's at risk of having a criminal record (yeah, I know he technically has one now, but if he somehow goes a year without breaking the agreement, it gets dismissed, so that's why I put it like that), and since he can never, ever let anything go and admit defeat, I think he'll fuck something up and end up not getting a slap on the wrist.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Thinking he's got a sure thing is a running theme with Russ. In his book, he had this elaborate fantasy about what would happen when Taylor got his song. He thought it was just a matter of time. Whenever he does anything, he's convinced it will succeed despite all evidence to the contrary. Then when it inevitably blows up because it's either unrealistic or poorly planned, he goes ballistic because he's been thwarted. It's never him or his plans that are at fault, it's always someone else who ruined everything. Agents, bias judges, aliens from Zeta Reticuli, it doesn't matter, it's never ever because Russ is delusional and lets his fantasies ruin his life. I think this is what caused the Erika situation. Pretty girl talks to him and expresses an interest in being friends (just friends, she was clear about that), and Russ starts planning the honeymoon. Then when she got uncomfortable and tried to set some boundaries, Russ, as always got mad she wasn't following the script he'd written for her and started stalking her. Previously, his inability to distinguish fantasy from reality just resulted in him making an utter fool of himself and ruining his career prospects. Now he's at risk of having a criminal record (yeah, I know he technically has one now, but if he somehow goes a year without breaking the agreement, it gets dismissed, so that's why I put it like that), and since he can never, ever let anything go and admit defeat, I think he'll fuck something up and end up not getting a slap on the wrist.

Don't forget that in the age of social media, "friends" can mean many different things. "Friends" can mean someone who is just a social media regular liking and commenting on posts, or casual acquaintances...maybe an occasional private message conversation.
And this is where butternut is always going to fail.
I'm not sure if he'd "get it" even with a chalkboard, classroom setting, and four hours' worth of exhaustive explanations.

In that creepy still shot, you can almost hear his thoughts rattling around like a BB in an aerosol paint can.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but if he somehow goes a year without breaking the agreement, it gets dismissed, so that's why I put it like that), and since he can never, ever let anything go and admit defeat, I think he'll fuck something up and end up not getting a slap on the wrist.
I think he may last the year. But as soon as that year is up he'll be back at it again harder than ever. Thinking that he'll just get another slap on the wrist.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Wants to see the photo of the bee vagina
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I watched that Video I couldn't help but think he looks genuinely creepy. Not in the I'm gonna rape you way. But in the uncanny valley something wearing someones skin kind of way. The way his eyes and cheek bones just are is weird.
Gotta love his attempts at emotional blackmail too, whining about how he feels like he's going to pass out (from all the terrible emotional turmoil YOU created, so you'd better do what he says or his ill health will be all YOUR FAULT). Surprised he didn't drop a suicide bait in there too.

Also loving the way he slaps himself in the head, too. Not looking like a completely insane nutter there, Russ, oh no.

This video is scary as fuck though, because you can plainly see how insane Russ gets from a simple refusal. It's not just a pleasant "I'm sorry I messed up, can we try to work this out?", but full-on panting, wailing, crying, rocking, slapping himself and claiming he doesn't know how he's feeling and is going to pass out. If you were naiive enough to go over to his place for coffee as friends and then turned his sexual advances down, this is what you'd be confronted with - probably with more pacing and slapping himself as he doesn't need to stay still when he's not holding a phone. Imagine trying to get past him to get to the door and get out? He'd flip out.

This is why people say it's wrong to assume Russ is too ineffectual to harm anyone. Look at the unhinged fucker. Tell me you'd expect to be able to push past him in this state to get out of his flat unscathed? I'm not saying Russ would plan an assault, but in this state he'd sure as shit grab some girl trying to get away from him. Who knows how he'd react if she then struggled to get away from his grip. He doesn't react like a normal human being. The minute his desired feemale doesn't follow the script he has planned in his head, he loses it completely, and who knows what even a hunch-backed poisoned dwarf is capable if when in a tard rage.

On the other hand, Russ thinking that this shitshow is going to win him a hot feemale, specifically a famous pop starlet, is fucking hilarious. He's acting like a gibbering lunatic, and expecting to get pussy because of it. It's beautiful. :lit:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if he'd "get it" even with a chalkboard, classroom setting, and four hours' worth of exhaustive explanations.
He wouldn't. People, including actual judges, have tried to explain to him that just because Taylor does nice things for some fans doesn't mean she has to for anyone who asks. People have also tried to explain, that, regardless of his intent with the song, she can't accept unsolicited works. The other things she got weren't works, but in his book he lumps all gifts in with that category, so that's why he insists she can take it, because she's taken other things. She can't be sued for paper cranes, or going to prom with someone, or listening to covers of her own songs, but nuance is something that escapes Russ along with grooming and hygiene.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can I not get it to play? Very sad. It just downloads and then does nothing. Sigh
Did you get it? I can put it up on my YT burner channel if necessary for you or any others that are having issues.
@TheGreatCitracett, you’ve done it again: your video for “Julianne’s Smile” is now the video Russ’ SongWhip profile links to. You’re two for two.
Ok, Russ is a fucking idiot, but would he fuck up again or is he actually deliberately linking to these given the high production value compared to Russell's abilities?

AbraCadaver

Talk fresh to ruin my day, daddy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gotta love his attempts at emotional blackmail too, whining about how he feels like he's going to pass out (from all the terrible emotional turmoil YOU created, so you'd better do what he says or his ill health will be all YOUR FAULT). Surprised he didn't drop a suicide bait in there too.

Also loving the way he slaps himself in the head, too. Not looking like a completely insane nutter there, Russ, oh no.

This video is scary as fuck though, because you can plainly see how insane Russ gets from a simple refusal. It's not just a pleasant "I'm sorry I messed up, can we try to work this out?", but full-on panting, wailing, crying, rocking, slapping himself and claiming he doesn't know how he's feeling and is going to pass out. If you were naiive enough to go over to his place for coffee as friends and then turned his sexual advances down, this is what you'd be confronted with - probably with more pacing and slapping himself as he doesn't need to stay still when he's not holding a phone. Imagine trying to get past him to get to the door and get out? He'd flip out.

This is why people say it's wrong to assume Russ is too ineffectual to harm anyone. Look at the unhinged fucker. Tell me you'd expect to be able to push past him in this state to get out of his flat unscathed? I'm not saying Russ would plan an assault, but in this state he'd sure as shit grab some girl trying to get away from him. Who knows how he'd react if she then struggled to get away from his grip. He doesn't react like a normal human being. The minute his desired feemale doesn't follow the script he has planned in his head, he loses it completely, and who knows what even a hunch-backed poisoned dwarf is capable if when in a tard rage.

On the other hand, Russ thinking that this shitshow is going to win him a hot feemale, specifically a famous pop starlet, is fucking hilarious. He's acting like a gibbering lunatic, and expecting to get pussy because of it. It's beautiful. :lit:
He IS the kind of person who “would never think of hurting a woman!”, but if you tried to leave his flat after turning him down he’d grab you, bar the door or stand in your way, keeping you trapped inside until he got a chance to explain.

Russ firmly believes everyone will understand and side with him if he JUST gets enough of a chance to explain his point of view. If you disagree, you just haven’t understood yet and you need to give him a chance to explain it one more time.

I can fully see him reasoning that keeping a woman from leaving is fully justified, no matter how long, because however mad she is at being trapped by him, she’ll get over it and come around as soon as he has explained everything. As soon as she gets his point of view, all will be forgiven, so really it’s quite all right to block the door or scream and cry and push her away from the exit. She’ll totally forgive him for whatever he had to do to keep her there so he could explain.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He IS the kind of person who “would never think of hurting a woman!”, but if you tried to leave his flat after turning him down he’d grab you, bar the door or stand in your way, keeping you trapped inside until he got a chance to explain.

Russ firmly believes everyone will understand and side with him if he JUST gets enough of a chance to explain his point of view. If you disagree, you just haven’t understood yet and you need to give him a chance to explain it one more time.

I can fully see him reasoning that keeping a woman from leaving is fully justified, no matter how long, because however mad she is at being trapped by him, she’ll get over it and come around as soon as he has explained everything. As soon as she gets his point of view, all will be forgiven, so really it’s quite all right to block the door or scream and cry and push her away from the exit. She’ll totally forgive him for whatever he had to do to keep her there so he could explain.
He doesn't believe women should be allowed to tell him no. He's said that plainly, so if he did trap a woman in his apartment, he'd feel totally justified as telling him no is discrimination. He's proven, over and over again, that he thinks no one should be allowed to deny him what he feels is his due, regardless of other circumstances. And yes, he thinks if people would just listen they'd totally agree with, and it's just them not understanding that's the problem. The idea that his views are seriously flawed simply never enters his trauma lumped head.