Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He IS the kind of person who “would never think of hurting a woman!”, but if you tried to leave his flat after turning him down he’d grab you, bar the door or stand in your way, keeping you trapped inside until he got a chance to explain.

Russ firmly believes everyone will understand and side with him if he JUST gets enough of a chance to explain his point of view. If you disagree, you just haven’t understood yet and you need to give him a chance to explain it one more time.

I can fully see him reasoning that keeping a woman from leaving is fully justified, no matter how long, because however mad she is at being trapped by him, she’ll get over it and come around as soon as he has explained everything. As soon as she gets his point of view, all will be forgiven, so really it’s quite all right to block the door or scream and cry and push her away from the exit. She’ll totally forgive him for whatever he had to do to keep her there so he could explain.

The whole "Just let me explain!" thing is just nutty. He's been "explaining" for YEARS. Social media posts, books, songs, text messages...he's had plenty of opportunity to explain. His big problem there is he believes he's the smartest motherfucker alive and if you don't see things his way then you're just stupid. He never allows for the possibility that people totally understand his position and just disagree with him or that he's just flat-out wrong. He won't even consider that the way he explains things is flawed and confusing. Nope. Everything he does is perfect and others are just morons.

Of course, everyone gets it, because most people are rational and understand how the world actually works. For YEARS people have been explaining reality to Shit-lips. From his parents and family, to friends, to co-workers, to judges, to teachers, to attorneys, to us. But since it isn't what Russ wants to hear, he shuts it out and ignores it. He's so fundamentally broken that he's incapable of learning or changing his ways at this point. It's hardwired into his system now. Life is going to continue to grind him down and it'll all be his own doing, but he will blame anyone he can aside from himself all the way down.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell Greer, registered Republican...

View attachment 1419795
I made a funny.
greervote - Copy.png

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Russes levels of delusion always amaze me. Russ doesn't think he just has a chance with Katy Perry. He legitimately believes its a sure thing. All he's gotta do is woo her a bit and bam. Shes gonna fall on her knees and suck him his penis while pledging her undying love to him. I just wish he would have tried to sue Katy Perry based on these emails.
This is exactly it. There's another detail that some of you may have forgotten: The nude picture. For those not in the know, during this hilarious saga with the fake assistant, the we/en asked Russ for a "sexy picture" and Russell sent a picture of himself naked with a note on the mirror covering his junk. It was revolting how bad his body looks, but that's not even the half of it. What makes it so perfectly Russell is that he was told, with no proof that it was a real person, that an internationally famous popstar desired by millions asked to see him naked and he didn't even question it. Even if he were good looking, this would sound weird to most people. If I got a message from a woman I was attracted to asking for nudes I would be highly suspicious. And that's not even factoring in someone who looks like Russ or the fact that the woman who supposedly wanted the pictures is a famous celebrity and this could open her up to a scandal. The fact that Russ believed in a second that Katy Perry, a woman who could have just about any man on earth, wanted him, a deformed janitor, shows the depth of his ego. We've heard him say that he thinks he's a 9 or that he thinks he's good looking if you can ignore his face. This proves that not only does he actually think he's good looking, but that he deserves a woman like Katy Perry.

Screenshot (248).png
Here's part of their char where "Katy's assistant Alison" asks Russ for nudes and tells him that another fan is coming. Russell actually asks that this fan, who is in a wheelchair, be uninvited so he can have Katy all to himself because he thinks he's going to fuck her. Even though it's fake his selfishness is just insane. He thinks he's getting the opportunity of a lifetime and still wants more.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Russ believed in a second that Katy Perry, a woman who could have just about any man on earth, wanted him, a deformed janitor, shows the depth of his ego.
It also shows the depth of his mental illness and retardism. He is that disconnected from reality that he has not a grain of self-awareness that this was all a troll.

TheGreatCitracett

Gonna unfold it like the toilet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Purely so he can pick the 'Hey kids, we're cool on this side too!' candidate.

Not because he actually gives a shit about abortion or LGBTBBQ rights though, not Russell 'The Slippery Slope Is Caused By My Drool' Greer...

Russ just likes to vote for whoever seems a sure bet to win. Democrat or Republican, Russ will change his affiliation just so he can bet on the winning horse.

Unless it's someone like Tulsi, who never had a chance but definitely has a rockin' bod.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
It also shows the depth of his mental illness and retardism. He is that disconnected from reality that he has not a grain of self-awareness that this was all a troll.
He's also very disconnected from how he looks. I honestly have no idea how anyone could fall for something like this, and general gullibility is probably involved partly, but you've really got to think the sun shines out of your ass to be so arrogant that you're not even surprised when you're told an A-list celebrity thinks you're attractive, even more so when you're a deformed janitor with a pedo beard. I mean, male models would be surprised to find out someone like Katy Perry was into them, but not our Russ. How delusional can one man be to look in a mirror, see a face like that, and honestly think anyone, let alone someone as famous as her, could want him?
Thinking he's got a sure thing is a running theme with Russ. In his book, he had this elaborate fantasy about what would happen when Taylor got his song. He thought it was just a matter of time. Whenever he does anything, he's convinced it will succeed despite all evidence to the contrary. Then when it inevitably blows up because it's either unrealistic or poorly planned, he goes ballistic because he's been thwarted. It's never him or his plans that are at fault, it's always someone else who ruined everything. Agents, bias judges, aliens from Zeta Reticuli, it doesn't matter, it's never ever because Russ is delusional and lets his fantasies ruin his life. I think this is what caused the Erika situation. Pretty girl talks to him and expresses an interest in being friends (just friends, she was clear about that), and Russ starts planning the honeymoon. Then when she got uncomfortable and tried to set some boundaries, Russ, as always got mad she wasn't following the script he'd written for her and started stalking her. Previously, his inability to distinguish fantasy from reality just resulted in him making an utter fool of himself and ruining his career prospects. Now he's at risk of having a criminal record (yeah, I know he technically has one now, but if he somehow goes a year without breaking the agreement, it gets dismissed, so that's why I put it like that), and since he can never, ever let anything go and admit defeat, I think he'll fuck something up and end up not getting a slap on the wrist.
Very true. Like how he demanded that Taylor go on a date with him wearing a red dress with her hair braided and play footsie with him under the table or he would sue her for $100,000,000. How entitled do you have to be to make such a specific demand of the woman you're trying to win over? When he imagined getting an all-expenses paid trip to meet her and take her out to dinner, he probably imagined exactly that. And since he put in the effort by writing a song for her, in his mind he's now owed exactly that in return. In fact, I'm of the opinion that he doesn't even like Taylor as a person. He only chose to write a song for her because she's the most famous woman he can think of, and she's conventionality attractive, and everyone will envy him if he has her on his arm. That's why in his book he writes about how she'll just fall for the first guy to say "I'm an actor, date me" and all of his fantasies either involve her crying or him rescuing her in some way. He imagines her as incredibly simple and easy to impress, with no real personality assigned to her aside from praising him. He doesn't respect her at all as a person and only sees her as a hot woman to fuck and a way to make himself famous and envied. Since she's the most famous woman he can think of, and she's hot, he picked her and expected she'd just do everything his fantasies demanded. And he thinks he's owed it all since he is, in his own words, "the greatest guy ever."

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone who's only been following Russ for a little over a year, I am living for these throwback posts. *italian chef finger kiss*

What are other classic Russ moments us n00bz may have missed?
There's the whole AG trial, which he hyped for weeks, and then showed up for it 30 minutes late because he put the wrong time in his phone. Then there's the part where he couldn't even state a claim, so he wasn't allowed to show evidence, which consisted of a blurry pic of a security guard. He claims he would have won if he could show the pic. He was also hit with court costs for filing a suit in bad faith.

There's his hate boner for AOC because he wrote to her about legalizing brothels and got no response. He threatened to sue her, but I think he found out you can't sue a Congressperson for not doing what you want.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

kiwifarms.net
As someone who's only been following Russ for a little over a year, I am living for these throwback posts. *italian chef finger kiss*

What are other classic Russ moments us n00bz may have missed?
His tendency to post comments about his lawsuits against popstars on news reports about tragedies. This is just one example but there are others. On top of being disrespectful, he posted that comment on the day his lawsuit was tossed out for failure to serve.
afterdismiss.png
Comparing not being able to go to brothels to slavery, and the birth of my favorite Russell quote, "the state is controlling my destiny and my penis."
May 11.png
Calling Anne Frank a "cutie"
Screenshot_20170201-034152_2.png
This.
8E70B884-5715-42E1-A4F7-1475060FE285.jpg
And I don't have the images for this one, but he said (on multiple occasions) that he thinks it should be illegal for women to refuse to have sex with him. He added that it wouldn't be rape if it was legal, and if the woman didn't like it, she could just close her eyes. Those are just a few of countless batshit crazy and awful things he has done/said. The ride never stops with this guy. Can't wait to see where this next lawsuit goes.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the wet spot on the sign directly over his wang.
Using a glob of grease to stick paper to a mirror because you're either too lazy to go get the tape, or too cheap to buy even $1 tape. :story:

Actually my favorite part is when he was talked into taking another picture, and he just held up the same piece of paper in front of his dingle. To me it looks wrose (and funnier) the second time.

Since my other favorite Russ moments have been shared, here's one of my favorite lesser-known ones.

The sensual Barbies:

View attachment 1420244
View attachment 1420243

Why should there be an Amelia Earhart doll anyway?

Russ never found her sexy.
Russ shits on Amelia because she's the one one he knows. Otherwise he'd be raging that a woman with a mustache and unibrow was made in a Barbie.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's also very disconnected from how he looks. I honestly have no idea how anyone could fall for something like this, and general gullibility is probably involved partly, but you've really got to think the sun shines out of your ass to be so arrogant that you're not even surprised when you're told an A-list celebrity thinks you're attractive, even more so when you're a deformed janitor with a pedo beard. I mean, male models would be surprised to find out someone like Katy Perry was into them, but not our Russ. How delusional can one man be to look in a mirror, see a face like that, and honestly think anyone, let alone someone as famous as her, could want him?

Very true. Like how he demanded that Taylor go on a date with him wearing a red dress with her hair braided and play footsie with him under the table or he would sue her for $100,000,000. How entitled do you have to be to make such a specific demand of the woman you're trying to win over? When he imagined getting an all-expenses paid trip to meet her and take her out to dinner, he probably imagined exactly that. And since he put in the effort by writing a song for her, in his mind he's now owed exactly that in return. In fact, I'm of the opinion that he doesn't even like Taylor as a person. He only chose to write a song for her because she's the most famous woman he can think of, and she's conventionality attractive, and everyone will envy him if he has her on his arm. That's why in his book he writes about how she'll just fall for the first guy to say "I'm a model, date me" and all of his fantasies either involve her crying or him rescuing her in some way. He doesn't respect her at all as a person and only sees her as a hot woman to fuck and a way to make himself famous and envied. Since she's the most famous woman he can think of, and she's hot, he picked her and expected she'd just do everything his fantasies demanded. And he thinks he's owed it all since he is, in his own words, "the greatest guy ever."

I'm pretty sure the whole "red dress footsie date" thing was during the first lolsuit, the one in small claims court. He had said that he'd drop the suit if Taylor agreed to those demands, because he honestly thought that a multi-millionaire would be scared of losing $7000 in court. Sure, $7000 would be a lot to Russhole because he's a low-wage toilet scrubber, but to think that someone like Taylor Swift would worry about that amount of money just shows how out of touch with reality Russ is.