Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope he goes to jail and has a normal, boring time where he plays on his state-issued ipad for most of the day and goes to his mandatory therapy and eats mediocre jail food and nothing of particular note happens to him like the vast majority of people do and like he did the last time he was in jail, just to spite you all and your weird jail fantasies.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If he goes to jail, I'm sure his parents will pull strings to get him put in isolation. He's such a weirdo he'd be an instant target, and the people in charge of jails don't like to have prisoners murdered on their watch. It makes them look bad.
In a normal jail he'd just get smacked around by the first person he mouths off to, and then ignored. Or smacked around again, depending on the level of his stupidity.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he goes to jail, I'm sure his parents will pull strings to get him put in isolation. He's such a weirdo he'd be an instant target, and the people in charge of jails don't like to have prisoners murdered on their watch. It makes them look bad.
His parents live in Evanston, WY. Russ lives in West Jordan. UT. His parents have no pull or clout where Russ lives and he isn't even part of their community anymore. I don’t know where people got this idea that the Greers are concerned about Russ making them look bad, but nothing Russ does in Utah short of a spree killing is going to reflect upon them in any way in Wyoming. And there has never been any indication that I'm aware of that they're worried about it. They aren't famous or high profile people, so why would they give a shit about "the family's honor"?

And Russ wouldn't need them to help him get in solitary anyways. Russhole could request it himself, or the jail staff would just put him there of their own volition since he has a high likelihood of being victimized and abused by the other inmates and has little to no hope of defending himself. It's pretty common to do with tards and cripples who end up in jail.