Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I owned that tanning salon I'd ban Russ for sure. There is no place he can be a regular customer at where he doesn't get banned. He is utterly incapable of controlling himself when a woman is being nice to him in fear of losing her job.

If he lives to be elderly, he will get in a lot of trouble for harassing nurses.
If he lives to be elderly, he's either going to be in Section 8 housing or homeless on the streets.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp, just as you think that Ratface Greer can’t sink any lower, he of course proves you wrong.

Using a woman’s dead boyfriend to try and creep on her is about as low as you can go.

Just surprised that he didn’t slurp something about: “He would have wanted you to move on and find a gentleman who’ll treat you right!”
That was just the post he left on the photo. He sent her a super cool, totally awesome DM. The DM is probably 4/5 Rat-mouth talking about himself, how he has a disability that women discriminate him for but he doesn't let it get him down, how he "works in a law firm" and writes songs, how he's looking to move away soon because he's a "big fish in a small pond", yadda yadda yadda...and the last 1/5 is probably "Hey, since you buried that loser and are single now, we should go out together. Your dead boyfriend would want you to have a better life with the coolest guy ever".

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
If I owned that tanning salon I'd ban Russ for sure. There is no place he can be a regular customer at where he doesn't get banned. He is utterly incapable of controlling himself when a woman is being nice to him in fear of losing her job.

If he lives to be elderly, he will get in a lot of trouble for harassing nurses.
Trouble? Meh, Greer will just pretend to be senile, and there’s nothing they can do.

(Except maybe dope him up, to cut down the requests for a bath from twice a day to once.)

My crystal ball sees Russell purposely rubbing shit on his crotch to get a sponge bath.

Delivered by some poor nurse, while Russell does the closest thing he can do to a smug, happy smile and drools himself contentedly.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
How would hot girls on Instagram get over loss without Russell there to venmo them a few bucks so they can treat themselves?
View attachment 1598492View attachment 1598493
Once again, Russell hits rock bottom and keeps digging. This is low even for him, hitting on the recently bereaved. This is as bad as when he blamed us and Taylor Swift for Bailee's death.

RebatsivePulsard

kiwifarms.net
Trouble? Meh, Greer will just pretend to be senile, and there’s nothing they can do.

(Except maybe dope him up, to cut down the requests for a bath from twice a day to once.)

My crystal ball sees Russell purposely rubbing shit on his crotch to get a sponge bath.

Delivered by some poor nurse, while Russell does the closest thing he can do to a smug, happy smile and drools himself contentedly.
PLEASE GOD, let it be this nurse:E7B4006F-3B4A-479F-8FC5-2C6E499F00E4.jpeg

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
That was just the post he left on the photo. He sent her a super cool, totally awesome DM. The DM is probably 4/5 Rat-mouth talking about himself, how he has a disability that women discriminate him for but he doesn't let it get him down, how he "works in a law firm" and writes songs, how he's looking to move away soon because he's a "big fish in a small pond", yadda yadda yadda...and the last 1/5 is probably "Hey, since you buried that loser and are single now, we should go out together. Your dead boyfriend would want you to have a better life with the coolest guy ever".
Don't forget he wants to buy her a shake and give her "a better life."

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Famous hater of prostitutes, Jesus.
Jesus offered reconciliation between the prostitutes and God while simultaneously not condoning their behavior and exhorting them to be better (i.e., "Go and sin no more.") By contrast, Russell was being a massive hypocrite (it's okay for him to see a prostitute, but don't you dare see one!) I've no doubt he was also intending to play the disability card if he was called out.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Old folks' homes are no place for the old. They'll just murder him.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

That's when you get a male nurse to load him in the shower and hose him down with cold water.

pr3nt177

Good morning hunny boo.
kiwifarms.net