Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Just say now, I feel the bi shit is fishy fishy really dont think its him
I don’t think he’s bi. Just weird enough so that giving a handjob doesn’t bother him, if he can get a ride.

Conversely, I think Russell wouldn’t exactly be bothered by a guy giving him a handjob if that’s all he can get. He’ll just close his eyes and pretend it’s Taylor Swift.

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think he’s bi. Just weird enough so that giving a handjob doesn’t bother him, if he can get a ride.

Conversely, I think Russell wouldn’t exactly be bothered by a guy giving him a handjob if that’s all he can get. He’ll just close his eyes and pretend it’s Taylor Swift.
Its been said that Narcissists and people with ASPD have less difficulty being 'BI' as sexual activity isnt intimate to them. Its just a means to an end, whether pleasure or power.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

I think he's bi in the sense that he'll take what he can get if somebody is going to suck him his penis. He's more into women and if given the choice between a woman and a dude he'll go for the woman but if all he can get is a guy and it means the difference between getting blown or not, he'll take the guy.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
I think he's bi in the sense that he'll take what he can get if somebody is going to suck him his penis. He's more into women and if given the choice between a woman and a dude he'll go for the woman but if all he can get is a guy and it means the difference between getting blown or not, he'll take the guy.
I definitely think he's heteroromantic and bisexual
like, a hole is a hole, but he doesn't want to give men a "better life" like he does women