Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
He has to report to the clerks station today.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DAMN. I was really hoping Russ would have to have the psychosexual eval. Imagine him having to do one of the following:
  • Penile plethysmograph (PPG). The PPG is a penile plethysmograph system consisting of integrated software, stimulus materials, hardware, and clinical interpretation and methodology. The PPG measures the client's sexual response pattern and the extent of deviant arousal. It simultaneously monitors the client's penile responses, respirations, and galvanic skin response. The system also has built-in anti-faking methodology to enhance the internal validity of the data.
  • Full Disclosure Sexual History Polygraph Examination. The purpose of the Sexual History Polygraph Examination is to thoroughly investigate the client's lifetime history of sexually victimizing others including the client's lifetime history of sexual deviancy, preoccupation and compulsivity behaviors. In addition, target polygraph questions are usually asked regarding current allegations.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's an idiot who thought if he kept pushing they'd give in and give him what he wants, or he'd get the chance to tell everyone about his very important plights.
I wonder how they convinced him to plead guilty. Now he's got a criminal record. I bet the lawyer explained Russ wouldn't be allowed to give a speech as to why he should be allowed to harass women. Also, if he's on probation, he'll probably need permission to leave the state.

ILovePudding

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how they convinced him to plead guilty. Now he's got a criminal record. I bet the lawyer explained Russ wouldn't be allowed to give a speech as to why he should be allowed to harass women. Also, if he's on probation, he'll probably need permission to leave the state.
He was going to have a criminal record no matter what his plea. There was no way he was getting a not guilty out of any of this.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
1600289541713.png

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world
Children waiting for the day, they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher, tell…

LOL SLUUUURRRRP!

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Russ fucked up his shot at the plea in abeyance that they offered him, and now he's going to end up with a criminal conviction?

:story:
Yeah, he rejected it because he didn't want to be forced to seek treatment, and now he's going to get a psych evaluation, the results of which will undoubtedly recommend treatment. Plus all his mental disorders are now on official record.

EDIT: I've said Russ wouldn't rape by force because he couldn't square with his view of himself as a nice guy, but remember he's said you can't hold him accountable for anything he says or does while he's having a meltdown. I could see him trying to force himself on a woman because he thought he she was obligated to have sex with him because he went through all the steps, and getting pissed when she didn't put out, and attacking her in a fit of rage. He'd hold himself blameless because he doesn't think he's responsible for what he does when someone pisses him off.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Plea in abeyance basically means that the state offers, in exchange for you entering a guilty or no contest plea, to drop all of the charges after some time (up to 1 year) if you follow some requirements (e.g. don't commit any crimes in the meantime). Having the charges dropped means that you don't end up with a conviction on your record.

If you violate the abeyance agreement, however, the state will reopen its case, and it'll basically take your "guilty" or "no contest" plea straight to the judge and get a guilty verdict, so your case goes directly to sentencing. You won't have a jury trial, you won't have a court-appointed attorney, and you won't have a right to appeal it.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Rusty plead guilty and agreed to psych evaluation.
I can't wait to hear Russell's inevitable Facebook outburst trying to explain what "really" happened -- how his guilty plea isn't an authentic admission of guilt, but in some way a further manifestation of his innocence and virtue.

P.S.- Is that a single dreadlock hanging down his forehead?
Now he's got a criminal record.
"Inspirational convicted maniac" has a certain ring to it.

Last edited:

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to hear Russell's inevitable Facebook outburst trying to explain what "really" happened -- how his guilty plea isn't an authentic admission of guilt, but in some way a further manifestation of his innocence and virtue.

He'll probably claim he was under duress when he plead guilty. Because his parents threatened to stop paying for his lawyer if he kept demanding a court trial. Then he'll go on to talk about the bias judge, muh plights and harassment from trolls. He may even talk about the lolsuit he keeps threatening. If I didn't know better I would assume he dunked his head in a vat of oil from arbys and had a burnt curly fry hanging off his forehead.

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he’s trying to do this

A6E178E3-D4B2-4F1B-8E17-B46C8468947A.jpeg

And is unaware that it’s retarded-looking and they only do it with Superman to stay true to the source material.

But it jibes with Russ thinking everything on television is true...he’s at the correct age to have grown up with lots of cartoons where “generic handsome guy/fast-talking lawyer” was visually coded by having a curled forelock. Too bad it looks beyond stupid in person.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Then he'll go on to talk about the bias judge, muh plights and harassment from trolls.
I really can't wait for it. As so rarely happens with Russell incidents, we all saw what really happened. That'll make it so much more delightful when we hear Russell's lurid description of how the fat judge cackled maniacally at his disability while his evil defense attorney tricked him into pleading guilty.