Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter and the Audacity of This Bitch
kiwifarms.net
The women of Utah may be just a smidge safer now. Russ is going to fuck this up pretty quick. Just because he ceased contacting Erica, doesn't mean he hasn't stopped creeping on other women in full view of anyone that looks hard enough (bless you intrepid Kiwi's)

I feel bad for his lawyer. How many shots of whiskey do you think he takes after each of these? LDS or not, Russ would drive anyone to drink heavily

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really can't wait for it. As so rarely happens with Russell incidents, we all saw what really happened. That'll make it so much more delightful when we hear Russell's lurid description of how the fat judge cackled maniacally at his disability while his evil defense attorney tricked him into pleading guilty.
Waiting for: "I got put on probation for being disabled!"
The women of Utah may be just a smidge safer now. Russ is going to fuck this up pretty quick. Just because he ceased contacting Erica, doesn't mean he hasn't stopped creeping on other women in full view of anyone that looks hard enough (bless you intrepid Kiwi's)

I feel bad for his lawyer. How many shots of whiskey do you think he takes after each of these? LDS or not, Russ would drive anyone to drink heavily
If I understand this correctly, if he harasses anyone, not just Erika, he's going to jail for six months. The psych eval won't be public, so we won't get to see it unless Russ posts it for some reason. Since it's very likely to not paint a good picture of ol' Rusty, I don't think he will.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So is the $500 fine the total after the judge lowered it because Rusty is a poor? Do we know what it was originally?

Because if it was $1,000, plus the six month prison sentence (albeit suspended), means the judge handed down the hardest sentence and fines he could for a class B misdemeanor according to Utah State Code.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Waiting for: "I got put on probation for being disabled!"

If I understand this correctly, if he harasses anyone, not just Erika, he's going to jail for six months. The psych eval won't be public, so we won't get to see it unless Russ posts it for some reason. Since it's very likely to not paint a good picture of ol' Rusty, I don't think he will.
Any criminal offense would activate the jail sentence, except traffic violations if he has a valid license. And his court-ordered mental eval is not going to be the hugbox that his own private therapy was.

So is the $500 fine the total after the judge lowered it because Rusty is a poor? Do we know what it was originally?

Because if it was $1,000, plus the six month prison sentence (albeit suspended), means the judge handed down the hardest sentence and fines he could for a class B misdemeanor according to Utah State Code.
It was originally $680. The judge took $180 off in relief of any out-of-pocket expenses Russ might incur as a result of his mental health eval.

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if she responded to him and what she said.
Forgot to post this earlier. The like is from the grieving girl. edit: Just checked. It's not deleted. A few more likes.
Russ sorry response.png

They're listing bullet points of his harassement in front of everyone, calling him a predator... All in court!

Erika also phoned in, listing everything and explaining why she's afraid of him. Beautiful.

Rusty's lawyer arguing against sexual evaluation.
What did Erika say?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there some kind of statute of limitations for this? Like, does Rusty only need to wait for a set amount of time before going on the hunt again, or will this follow him around for life?

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to post this earlier. The like is from the grieving girl. edit: Just checked. It's not deleted. A few more likes.
View attachment 1601002

What did Erika say?
I love it when people just straight up call him out.
Is there some kind of statute of limitations for this? Like, does Rusty only need to wait for a set amount of time before going on the hunt again, or will this follow him around for life?
He has stay out of trouble for 18 months. That's how long his probation is.

Da Dude123

Love and respect those bitches
kiwifarms.net
This will be interesting to see how all this plays out. So, Rusty will not have to report to a PO. Now, the big thing is going to be how strict the judge is on his requirements. I know all this seems exciting and big, but we have to remember these are still misdemeanors. However, there are lots of aggravating factors in this since Rusty has plenty of uncharged bad acts, so maybe the judge will come down strict on him. That psycho sexual evaluation sounds humiliating, and I doubt Rusty will do it. Rusty probably thinks this is all a formality and that he won't actually have to do it because he is disabled, as well as being plenty good. He still will have to pay for that penis graph thing. He will be slurping mad while that is happening, that thing sounds awful. Seriously, I bet he never does that. He still probably thinks he can weasel out of jail. I am sure his attorney will absolutely not take the probation violation hearing if he violates, seeing what a dumbass Rusty is. This will be exciting.

ETA: Someone asked why Rusty did not plead no contest? Some judges do not accept no contest pleas. They are honestly sort of a cop out and honestly, Rusty's lawyer probably advised him that may not be the best outcome. Also, that psycho sexual evaluation. Those are not usually ordered on misdemeanor cases. Those are normally given for felony sex crimes.

Last edited:

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to play it a tiny bit safe and give him a full year before he gets into trouble again. Being so fresh off this situation will scare him from acting up for a little while. I expect though it won't be long until he is again in front of a judge.
No way. It'll build his tard rage more. We'll be seeing some action in the next six months guaranteed, especially if probation stops him from going and seeing the Bunnies.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This will be interesting to see how all this plays out. So, Rusty will not have to report to a PO. Now, the big thing is going to be how strict the judge is on his requirements. I know all this seems exciting and big, but we have to remember these are still misdemeanors. However, there are lots of aggravating factors in this since Rusty has plenty of uncharged bad acts, so maybe the judge will come down strict on him. That psycho sexual evaluation sounds humiliating, and I doubt Rusty will do it. Rusty probably thinks this is all a formality and that he won't actually have to do it because he is disabled, as well as being plenty good. He still will have to pay for that penis graph thing. He will be slurping mad while that is happening, that thing sounds awful. Seriously, I bet he never does that. He still probably thinks he can weasel out of jail. I am sure his attorney will absolutely not take the probation violation hearing if he violates, seeing what a dumbass Rusty is. This will be exciting.

ETA: Someone asked why Rusty did not plead no contest? Some judges do not accept no contest pleas. They are honestly sort of a cop out and honestly, Rusty's lawyer probably advised him that may not be the best outcome. Also, that psycho sexual evaluation. Those are not usually ordered on misdemeanor cases. Those are normally given for felony sex crimes.
He did plead no contest originally but changed his plea to not guilty when Erika wanted treatment. He wanted a jury trial. He was probably convinced he could just explain himself and get acquitted. His parents might have told him to plead guilty or they wouldn't pay for the lawyer.