Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
I don't have much knowledge about US laws, so can anyone explain to me why didn't he just stick to no contest plea? It seemed a better deal than this.
Because he's an narcissistic retard (among many other things that makes him unworthy of politeness) who wanted his cake and to eat it and received consequences for his unacceptable behavior. it's not as much as people (and i) would like but Greer done fucked up: When he inevitably breaks the law yet again he will be punished harsher and since he will never learn to act like a human being is expected to behave in the least he will eventually get what he deserve.
It will take time but he won't escape justice

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
He has to report to the clerks station today.
Sentencing:
Class B misdemeanor
180 jail ordered (suspended)
$680 fine (minus $180 for fees towards evaluation)
18 monthes probation
-No other offenses
-Mental health evaluation with in 90 days
-Psychosexual stayed at this time

Finger printed
Protective order
Now I don't want to present myself as some sort of expert of Psychology, but I'm pretty certain they're called 'psychological evaluations', not psychosex...
DAMN. I was really hoping Russ would have to have the psychosexual eval. Imagine him having to do one of the following:
  • Penile plethysmograph (PPG). The PPG is a penile plethysmograph system consisting of integrated software, stimulus materials, hardware, and clinical interpretation and methodology. The PPG measures the client's sexual response pattern and the extent of deviant arousal. It simultaneously monitors the client's penile responses, respirations, and galvanic skin response. The system also has built-in anti-faking methodology to enhance the internal validity of the data.
  • Full Disclosure Sexual History Polygraph Examination. The purpose of the Sexual History Polygraph Examination is to thoroughly investigate the client's lifetime history of sexually victimizing others including the client's lifetime history of sexual deviancy, preoccupation and compulsivity behaviors. In addition, target polygraph questions are usually asked regarding current allegations.
Okay, you're definitely pulling my leg. Lemme just google this...
Oh... Oh my...

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's no way this will stop him from pestering women online. He's literally physically incapable of stopping himself from using his greasy stubs to type nasty shit and send to females because boobs and teeth. He WILL do something that will land his ass in even more trouble. He won't turn off the phone/computer/whatever and go offline and try to improve his life. He is a beast fueled by sex and rage, and we all know what happens when a sexually frustrated sped isn't given what he wants.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Forgot to post this earlier. The like is from the grieving girl. edit: Just checked. It's not deleted. A few more likes.
View attachment 1601002

What did Erika say?
If she gave it a like, that means that his DM wasn't a foot-in-the-door sympathy message, it was full on hitting on a grieving woman less than 24 hours before going to court for electronic harassment. MY SIDES.
View attachment 1600757

It's pretty interesting. Rusty plead guilty and agreed to psych evaluation.
I missed it, someone please tell me, was he glaring the whole time like before? It must have been hell for someone as narcissistic as him, having to plead guilty FOR BEING NICE! Today is a good day.

Last edited:

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
Not too bad all things considered.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's fucking retarded and he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. All his chimping out did was ensure he got a permanent record. He is now a criminal, convicted of a crime.
And he's even more under the microscope now. That psych eval will follow him around for a while.
I missed it, someone please tell me, was he glaring the whole time like before? It must have been hell for someone as narcissistic as him, having to plead guilty FOR BEING NICE! Today is a good day.
"I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND NOW I'M ON PROBATION!"

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He is a beast fueled by sex and rage, and we all know what happens when a sexually frustrated sped isn't given what he wants.
He is currently a seething bucket of rage and retardation and thirst. He's going to chimp out, hard. He had to be forced into pleading guilty and he is going to resent it. He will probably try to take it back, maybe even file lolsuits against the judge or the shrink who has to evaluate his psychosis.

They called it a psycho-sexual evaluation.
Like he's Jeffrey Dahmer.

Covfefe

Mr. God
kiwifarms.net
He's fucking retarded and he snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. All his chimping out did was ensure he got a permanent record. He is now a criminal, convicted of a crime.
This is why this is so satisfying, stayed sentence or no. Sure, it's just a misdemeanor, but Russ is a massive narc and now he has an irremovable blemish on his nice guy narrative - he can do or say whatever he wants, but for the first time there is conclusive, court-authenticated proof that Gristle is an invasive, troubling, deranged, degenerate sex pest - and the only reason this happened is because Russ is so insane that he turned a successful "no contest" into a guilty plea. It's not that there weren't mountains of evidence of his deviancy before, but he's definitively guilty now and with the way his mind "works" there's gonna be some major tightening going on in his lopsided head over this.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting... according to Utah Code:

(2) The court may condition probation or a plea in abeyance on the perpetrator's compliance with a sentencing protective order that includes:​
(a) an order enjoining the perpetrator from threatening to commit or committing acts of domestic violence against the victim or other family or household member;​
(b) an order prohibiting the perpetrator from harassing, telephoning, contacting, or otherwise communicating with the victim, directly or indirectly;​
(c) an order requiring the perpetrator to stay away from the victim's residence, school, place of employment, and the premises of any of these, or a specified place frequented regularly by the victim or any designated family or household member;​
(d) an order prohibiting the perpetrator from purchasing, using, or possessing a firearm or other specified weapon;​
(e) an order directing the perpetrator to surrender any weapons the perpetrator owns or possesses; and​
(f) an order imposing any other condition necessary to protect the victim and any other designated family or household member or to rehabilitate the perpetrator.​
It would be amazing if the judge hands down a protective order and prohibits Russ from owning firearms. Especially considering his little oopsie in high school. I certainly hope counsel advised his honor of that.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net

BULLSHIT!

Faggot got off way too cheap.

EDIT: K, maybe not. That psychosocial evaluation sounds like it could be tons of fun.

EDIT 2: WTF, NO psychosocial eval?! Wtf is wrong with that judge?! Did he see all those tweets and social media stuff?!

What could HURT about one? Yeah, it’s intrusive but it’s not like a punishment.

Last edited:

littlearmalite

Gloom, despair, and agony
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely floored that this idiot managed to shoot himself in the foot so violently. I'm surprised he can still walk.

The best part is, that judge put the screws on him from what I've read and looked into. If anyone who has even the slightest idea of who Russell is gets shit from him, they could very easily take this back into litigation and our studly superhero would be in a world of shit.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's getting a court-ordered psych eval, but for now, the psychosexual evaluation is stayed. I suspect it will depend on the outcome of the regular evaluation. I have little doubt the pysch eval will recommend treatment.
The way society views Incels, the psychologist might recommend putting him on a no-fly/terror watchlist (depending on what Russ reveals to them, of course).