Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, now I'm listening to the recording and I am SO happy that Erika has a female lawyer, Russell must be doubly enraged that a woman gets to say those things about him and he can't do anything about it. We've seen how he acted when Skye didn't leave her husband for him and give him a job at her firm. The only thing that could make this better is if Erika had gotten Skye Lazaro as her attorney, but this is still great.
What long term impact will this have? It's not like Russell had any long term career aspirations outside of being an ugly sex pest.
What do you mean? Russell is going to own a brothel and be the most famous songwriter who ever lived! He's a big fish in a small pond! Russell was never going to go anywhere in life, but he sure wanted to.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
What long term impact will this have? It's not like Russell had any long term career aspirations outside of being an ugly sex pest.
He has big plans though. BIG! PLANS!

It’ll also ensure that he won’t get any jobs outside of janitor and shit for a long time.

Over all though, kinda disappointing.

If there’s one thing my time on the games have taught me, it’s that the legal system is fucking broken when it comes to dealing with retards and weirdos.

Almost as broken as the bankruptcy system.

Welp, there is a bright side I suppose. This will follow Russell for a very long time, even if he manages to be a good boi.

I’m talking about on Instagram and other social media.

The next time Russell tries to creep on some thot, I’m sure a Good Samaritan will be right there to remind the girl that she’s dealing with a convicted creeper.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
He has to report to the clerks station today.
lmfao. The Judge thinks thisll stop our salvia dripping fan of the farms and celebrity women :story:

The 8 of Spades

Kiwi Farms' Friendly Local SALVATION™ Salesman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is, without a doubt, no way he is going to complete probation. And when you fuck up probation, judges and prob. officers do not fuck around. This situation is so much worse for him and I'm going to almost guarantee he's going to end up in jail on violations, and those can just keep happening through the 18 months over and over depending on how stupid he is.

This should be a good time.

MelloYello

Эвелинушка
kiwifarms.net
DAMN. I was really hoping Russ would have to have the psychosexual eval. Imagine him having to do one of the following:
  • Penile plethysmograph (PPG). The PPG is a penile plethysmograph system consisting of integrated software, stimulus materials, hardware, and clinical interpretation and methodology. The PPG measures the client's sexual response pattern and the extent of deviant arousal. It simultaneously monitors the client's penile responses, respirations, and galvanic skin response. The system also has built-in anti-faking methodology to enhance the internal validity of the data.
  • Full Disclosure Sexual History Polygraph Examination. The purpose of the Sexual History Polygraph Examination is to thoroughly investigate the client's lifetime history of sexually victimizing others including the client's lifetime history of sexual deviancy, preoccupation and compulsivity behaviors. In addition, target polygraph questions are usually asked regarding current allegations.
That very much sounds like it's geared towards detecting pedophiles, or confirming suspected pedophiles.
I wonder what kind of deviancy they could possibly find with Russell, that he hasn't already admitted to in his books or social media.

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That very much sounds like it's geared towards detecting pedophiles, or confirming suspected pedophiles.
I wonder what kind of deviancy they could possibly find with Russell, that he hasn't already admitted to in his books or social media
Sexual predators in general, so rapists and other sex offenders as well.

It would have been so humiliating for him and I'm sad it's not going to happen. YET.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Sexual predators in general, so rapists and other sex offenders as well.

It would have been so humiliating for him and I'm sad it's not going to happen. YET.
Part of the eval is that they stick your dick in a tube to measure arrousal to certain images, right? (A penile plethysmograph, Wikipedia tells me.)

I wonder if the psychiatrist involved could have broken new ground by measuring the flowrate of saliva dripping from Russell’s maw instead?

A shame we won’t know. For now anyways.