Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
J: Mr. Summers, before you get into your argument regarding the court's jurisdiction to assign a sentencing protective order outside of a DV case, uhh, is there any criminal history on Russell Greer that the court should consider?

S: Your honor there is no adult criminal history that has been reported on a Utah BCI or Triple-I. So there is no prior criminal history that we could use in the sentencing aspect.
I think the combination of age and that it was a Wyoming crime kept it off the table. I am hazarding a guess Summers knew about it with that carefully worded reply. He stopped just short of saying “well yes, but not allowed to use it”

I wish Skordas was there and was allowed to speak (Greg, of course, not Based). Heck, I wish Skordas could have spoken AND given Erika a huge gift basket for surviving her plights from a Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He offered to hire a mediator to fix whatever relationship he thought they were having at the time. Umm, and he even e-mailed her a draft of the complaint that he wanted to file against her for not talking to him and blocking him, and I quote he stated in the facts in that complaint saying 'communicating with Albino meant so much to Greer because he has been unsuccessful in dating and communicating with women'.
That's our Russell! :story:

I hope if Erika ever feels comfortable coming back to the farms directly or has a contact here she wouldn't mind funneling stuff through that she would gift us with the brilliant legal complaint Rusty wrote up to try and intimidate her.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Cryin RN Is it possible to add something like “on probation for electronic communications harassment” to the thread title?
You got it, boss.

This is a great day for the women of Utah, and a great day for Kiwi Farms because anytime the words "court mandated psych eval" show up in a thread the good shit is only just beginning.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
DAMN. I was really hoping Russ would have to have the psychosexual eval. Imagine him having to do one of the following:
  • Penile plethysmograph (PPG). The PPG is a penile plethysmograph system consisting of integrated software, stimulus materials, hardware, and clinical interpretation and methodology. The PPG measures the client's sexual response pattern and the extent of deviant arousal. It simultaneously monitors the client's penile responses, respirations, and galvanic skin response. The system also has built-in anti-faking methodology to enhance the internal validity of the data.
  • Full Disclosure Sexual History Polygraph Examination. The purpose of the Sexual History Polygraph Examination is to thoroughly investigate the client's lifetime history of sexually victimizing others including the client's lifetime history of sexual deviancy, preoccupation and compulsivity behaviors. In addition, target polygraph questions are usually asked regarding current allegations.
I've never heard of a PPG before, but I know that a polygraph is pseudoscientific bullshit which incriminates the innocent and exonerates the guilty on the regular. There's simply no such thing as a device which can accurately tell if someone is lying or not, and I'm inclined to believe the same of a machine which can tell if you find something sexually stimulating.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never heard of a PPG before, but I know that a polygraph is pseudoscientific bullshit which incriminates the innocent and exonerates the guilty on the regular. There's simply no such thing as a device which can accurately tell if someone is lying or not, and I'm inclined to believe the same of a machine which can tell if you find something sexually stimulating.
That's about what I was going to post. I have to imagine PPG is just as bad but also more rapey. Strapping bands around someone's dick (or telling them to go to prison) and then showing them CP-adjacent stuff? This is some clockwork orange shit. And apparently it has dismal accuracy when tested.

The whole area of 'study' is rife with nonsense that depends on either the person confessing to something or the examiner using such a device to make it seem like their deductions are more scientific than they are.

We don't need this crap to tell that Russ is a sick puppy. All that should be needed for a mental health practitioner is to use the highlight function on this thread and see the things that Russell has publicly posted.

(edit: although tbh I don't think he's a sexual deviant, he's an emotional deviant)

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bummed he didn't get jail time, but here's hoping he fuckes up and gets it in the end. It's going to be interesting to see how things progress from here, especially with a court ordered psych eval. It's going to be even more interesting seeing how Russ responds to all this and what kind of mental gymnastics he's going to pull to make himself the "victim" in all this. And all he had to do was take a plea deal.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
You got it, boss.

This is a great day for the women of Utah, and a great day for Kiwi Farms because anytime the words "court mandated psych eval" show up in a thread the good shit is only just beginning.
I only wish we'd know exactly what happens behind the closed doors of the evaluation. Beyond the obvious "Russ is a psycho and the psychiatrist makes note of that for future court cases".

Can't wait to see how Russ spins all of this on social media. He can't stay dark forever.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I only wish we'd know exactly what happens behind the closed doors of the evaluation. Beyond the obvious "Russ is a psycho and the psychiatrist makes note of that for future court cases".

Can't wait to see how Russ spins all of this on social media. He can't stay dark forever.
He'll probably inadvertently give details when he is chimping out about the injustice of it all, assuming he doesn't chimp even harder and refuse to do it and get thrown in jail.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
He has to report to the clerks station today.
Do you think that'll stop him or he'll just keep going.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Do you think that'll stop him or he'll just keep going.
I think it will stop him for a couple months and then he'll chimp out about who knows what and possibly get violated. At the very least he'll go back to creeping on instathots, whereupon weens will warn them about his conviction and try to convince people to report him to his p.o.