Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a little bummed he didn't get jail time,...
I'm not. How are we to enjoy the spectacle of his inevitable chimpout and fucking up if he's in jail?

...but here's hoping he fuckes up and gets it in the end.
Oh, he will. That's because, desite now having an electronic harassment conviction, Russell still doesn't believe he did anything wrong. There's no way he sees his conviction as the predictable and justifiable consequence of his own aberrant behavior; as far as he's concerned, he did nothing wrong, and that he's had to go through this is totally unfair. It's Erika's fault for "discriminating" against him; it's the court's fault for not hearing his side; it's his attorney's fault, the judge's fault--anybody's fault but Russell Godfrey Greer's.

So I do think he's going to fuck up in the next 18 months, because he just doesn't fucking learn. How can he, when he doesn't believe he was wrong, or engaged in unacceptable behavior, in the first place? So he'll probably end up harassing some other woman who didn't know better and tried to be nice to the poor, lonely disabled guy.

It's going to be interesting to see how things progress from here, especially with a court ordered psych eval. It's going to be even more interesting seeing how Russ responds to all this and what kind of mental gymnastics he's going to pull to make himself the "victim" in all this. And all he had to do was take a plea deal.
Except in vague ways that he doesn't elaborate on, he hasn't mentioned any of this on his Facebook page, has he? Maybe he hopes his Facebook friends have no idea he ended up in trouble with the law.

So I suspect he'll make vagueposts about being treated unfairly, and some "injustice" he's suffered, and how it's all due to his disability, and how depressed he is over it.

I think "convicted criminal" should be in there or words to that effect.
I like "convicted sex pest," myself.

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
I think it will stop him for a couple months and then he'll chimp out about who knows what and possibly get violated. At the very least he'll go back to creeping on instathots, whereupon weens will warn them about his conviction and try to convince people to report him to his p.o.
So who's going to take the bullet and be his pen-pal when he's locked up?

Ilhan Omar Comin'

Spread the word darlin'. Omar back.
kiwifarms.net
I need to check upthread but do we have the legal sentence and judgement yet? I know his fine is $500 and they incorporated his psych eval costs on top of that, but he may have to pay a lot more for drug screening, court costs, whatever the actual ongoing, court-mandated psych treatment costs, etc.

As cynical as it is, the fact that he may have to pay each month for his probation could protect him from serving the full sentence in jail as long as he stays caught up. If/when he violates, he'll almost certainly have to spend some time in jail, but the full sentence is highly unlikely unless he fucks up in a major way.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not. How are we to enjoy the spectacle of his inevitable chimpout and fucking up if he's in jail?

Oh, he will. That's because, desite now having an electronic harassment conviction, Russell still doesn't believe he did anything wrong. There's no way he sees his conviction as the predictable and justifiable consequence of his own aberrant behavior; as far as he's concerned, he did nothing wrong, and that he's had to go through this is totally unfair. It's Erika's fault for "discriminating" against him; it's the court's fault for not hearing his side; it's his attorney's fault, the judge's fault--anybody's fault but Russell Godfrey Greer's.

So I do think he's going to fuck up in the next 18 months, because he just doesn't fucking learn. How can he, when he doesn't believe he was wrong, or engaged in unacceptable behavior, in the first place? So he'll probably end up harassing some other woman who didn't know better and tried to be nice to the poor, lonely disabled guy.

Except in vague ways that he doesn't elaborate on, he hasn't mentioned any of this on his Facebook page, has he? Maybe he hopes his Facebook friends have no idea he ended up in trouble with the law.

So I suspect he'll make vagueposts about being treated unfairly, and some "injustice" he's suffered, and how it's all due to his disability, and how depressed he is over it.

I like "convicted sex pest," myself.
About a week or two ago he mentioned something about someone "trying to ruin his life" after he was "being a nice guy and trying to help them out." I'm positive he was talking about Erika and this case, but that's the closest he's gotten to saying anything about it.

And as @AnOminous said, if he had gone to jail now we would have been dry for a little while, but the sheer amount of bitching and impotent tard rage when he got out would have more than made up for the lulz drought.

I need to check upthread but do we have the legal sentence and judgement yet? I know his fine is $500 and they incorporated his psych eval costs on top of that, but he may have to pay a lot more for drug screening, court costs, whatever the actual ongoing, court-mandated psych treatment costs, etc.

As cynical as it is, the fact that he may have to pay each month for his probation could protect him from serving the full sentence in jail as long as he stays caught up. If/when he violates, he'll almost certainly have to spend some time in jail, but the full sentence is highly unlikely unless he fucks up in a major way.
So there's the psych eval, the fine, 180 days in jail that are suspended if he's a good boy, a psycho-sexual evaluation that is suspended for the time being (likely being held back until his normal psych eval is completed), a protective order, and probation I believe.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Class B Misdemeanor- Rusty is sentenced to 180 day supsended, fined, probation for 18 months. No further violations of law, mental health evaluation within 90 days, ordered psychosexual evaluation to be stayed, has to give the court his fingerprints, court ordered sentencing protection order. Russel has any direct or indirect contact and he goes to jail.

oh and a $500 dollar fine. And he wants to get help for paying with his evaluations. The judge knocked his fine down because he's a poor person.
He has to report to the clerks station today.
TL;DR - I can't say this surprises me. Simply stated, Russ has never come out of a court case in a better situation than when proceedings first started. Rejecting the no contest plea made this outcome largely inevitable.

So is the $500 fine the total after the judge lowered it because Rusty is a poor? Do we know what it was originally?

Because if it was $1,000, plus the six month prison sentence (albeit suspended), means the judge handed down the hardest sentence and fines he could for a class B misdemeanor according to Utah State Code.
Even with a $680 fine reduced to $500, I get the impression that the judge wanted to give Russ something as close to the maximum sentence as possible to drive home the point that Russ lacked both contrition and the self-awareness that what he did isn't something that can be easily dimissed or overlooked with a mere, "Please don't do that again, k thanks." Even though I doubt it will have the intended outcome, I also believe the judge wanted a tougher sentence within parameters to give Russ a reality check that he likely won't get out of this unscathed. The lesson will be lost on Russ because of his ongoing belief that he's always the victim when self-perceived bad events happen to him.

If he'd stuck with the no contest plea, it wouldn't show up in searches from what I understand.
Not only that, a no contest plea couldn't be used against him if Erika were to pursue a civil suit. Now, with a guilty plea and subsequent conviction, a civil suit would be all but a slam dunk because the guilty plea in the criminal case can be used as evidence in the civil suit that he did what he was accused of doing.

I'm a little bummed he didn't get jail time, but here's hoping he fuckes up and gets it in the end.
In light of the transcript comment that Russ didn't have any prior criminal convictions appearing on his (adult) record, I imagine the judge may have felt jail time for a "first" offense would be overkill and instead issued a suspended sentence. This puts the ball in Russ' court. If he can't change his behavior and breaks the term of the plea deal, he will go to jail. Given his inability to appropriate modify his behavior, this may be more a matter of when than if.

I’m pretty familiar with high school kids, and one of the surprising things is that most have big hearts. Even the jocks. A disabled dude who nice, learns names, participates and is active is probably not going to be treated poorly. No, he’s not going to be student body president or sit at the popular table and have cheerleaders lusting for him, (not a guy who is hard to understand, anyway) but he’ll have friends, people who appreciate him, and after that first surprising week of “what’s wrong with that dude’s face” will be treated normally. By everybody-if how he described himself is actually how he was.
My high school was similar. The upper class' jocks were the ones who looked out for another student with mental challenges because the latter never acted inappropriately and simply wanted to do what everyone else did in his own way. These were also the jocks that would literally and physically kick anyone's butts who dared try to mess with the guy on the basis of his challenges if they had to (but they never had to, thankfully). Deep down, most people -- teens included -- follow some form of the Golden Rule; people who act decently with others get treated the same in return and the latter group may even have their back if push comes to shove.

Having the MIL (check engine light) come up on your dash is so broad that it’s practically meaningless. It can be anything from a dying sensor to misfire to a critical failure of some kind to even the gas cap not screwed in tightly. The real info lies in the codes that the ECU stores about the malfunction that caused the light in the first place. Most people would immediately go and get a cheap OBD code reader — or bring it to a garage to do it for you, often as a courtesy — and figure out what work needs to be done. Not Russ. He sees the light and his tiny brain goes no further than “Car broke!? Sue!”
Agreed, even a veteran mechanic with regular YouTube videos once mentioned that the engine light is little more than a broad indicator that the computer/sensors have detected something abnormal. The actual codes stored in the ECU offer the most insight about the specific situation.

He could easily buy a cheap code scanner, just plug it in and it tells you exactly what that light means. And if that would cut into his hooker budget too much, a lot of auto parts stores will actually do that for you for free right at the store.
The average person would have the engine light checked out ASAP as the first step. Decent quality scan tools can be ordered for less than US$100. The tool can nearly pay for itself after the first time it's used for diagnostics because many repair shops charge $60 or more just to read the codes and other data off the scan tool.

(As an FYI, some auto parts stores have temporarily stopped offering free scans due to COVID-related restrictions. For the time being, one should contact a store in advance whenever possible to see if they're still offering the service.)

He probably didn't screw the gas cap on all the way. You have to turn it until it goes "click".
The code for a loose gas gap is P0455 with the scary sounding message of "Large Evap Leak." However, this code can be resolved most of the time with a simple unscrew/rescrew of the gas cap -- especially if one filled up with gas within 2-3 days of the code appearing.

Some gas caps are very particular in that they have to click 2-3 times to be sealed tight enough. Do more or less and the engine light will come on to annoy you -- especially if you have no idea why the light came on or don't take time to familiarize yourself with commonly-encountered codes and what they really mean.
(Edited for clarity)

Last edited:

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, a no contest plea couldn't be used against him if Erika were to pursue a civil suit. Now, with a guilty plea and subsequent conviction, a civil suit would be all but a slam dunk because the guilty plea in the criminal case can be used as evidence in the civil suit that he did what he was accused of doing.
That's probably why they took the no contest plea off the table after Russ fucked around. They realized he was even crazier than previously believed and didn't feel it was appropriate to give him the same deal again. Russ is a moron. He managed to cuck himself out of kid glove treatment and end up a permanently convicted criminal.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
S: Yes your honor in the last legislative session, the House proposed and passed House Bill 403, which significantly reworked our criminal pre-trial protective order codes. In that, it also amended 78-B-7-803, and it added language under sub-part B, which said in any criminal case, the court may, during any court hearing the defendant is present, order a pre-trial protective order pending trial. So, it extends that pre-trial protective order to any criminal case. Analogous here would be now we're in sentencing, and a court would have that authority to extend a sentencing protective order, in any criminal case where the defendant is present, if a court shows that there is a justification for that. And here, given the nature of the allegations, and the conduct of Mr. Greer, the city believes it's appropriate, and Mr. Greer is not objecting to that protective order being put in place at this time.
While it's an interesting argument I don't think their "analogous" comparison works. The legislature only extended the court's authority to issue pre-trial protective orders. If they had wanted to also extend the court's authority to issue sentencing protective orders in non-domestic cases, I'm pretty sure they'd need to specifically do that.

• Informative
Reactions: Clovis

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Place your bets everybody! How long until Russ violates probation?
A matter of days: 2:1
A few weeks: 5:1
A month or two: 20:1
He won't: 1,000:1. Approximately.
I call 5 months. I predict he won’t contact Erika again because he’s pissed his trousers in fear over this brush with actual consequences, but he will contact some other woman eventually because he’s Russ.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I have no recollection of Russel Greer, I'm reading the thread because he's on the front page. Within seconds of hearing about this man I am struck with a pure, visceral reaction of pure disgust at this man's horribly deformed mandible. His mouth seems like it's trying to escape his head. It's disgusting, terrifying. This man's visage is so unfortunate I can only assume he's been in some kind of horrible accident.

tl;dr:

Last edited:

Maltninja

Lemons
kiwifarms.net
I have no recollection of Russel Greer, I'm reading the read because he's on the front page. Within seconds of hearing about this man I am struck with a pure, visceral reaction of pure disgust at this man's horribly deformed mandible. His mouth seems like it's trying to escape his head. It's disgusting, terrifying. This man's visage is so unfortunate I can only assume he's been in some kind of horrible accident.

tl;dr:
He's got Möbius syndrome

• Informative
Reactions: BadTakeCrucifier

A_right_horrorshow

Feeling switchy, might delete fucking everything
kiwifarms.net
Place your bets everybody! How long until Russ violates probation?
A matter of days: 2:1
A few weeks: 5:1
A month or two: 20:1
He won't: 1,000:1. Approximately.

I'll take 4 months before his instincts kick in and he locks on to another victim. He's that type of reeetard that he really can't recognise in himself just how dangerous he's becoming. He tells himself that even if he does wrong it comes from a place of love hence always justifiable and excusable behind his disability shields.
Even if they took away his ability to connect to the internet Russ would simply start using morse code or carrier pigeons to harrass women so this judge failing to throw the book at him will make him pause for a few months but then he'll just jump right back in on any new set of tits that catch his eye.

Well done judge, your compassion will only feed Russell's insatiable thirst for creeping on pussy. He's like an Incel Terminator. He can't be bargained or reasoned with. He absolutely will not stop sliding into those DM's.