Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
In short Russel waffles between both the right and the left at any given moment because A) He hopes that playing both sides will help him finally land his 9 or 10 and B) He's narcissistic enough to believe that throwing his support behind someone matters enough that they will be indebted to him and help him in his hooker quest.

It's actually fairly conistant with him as a person: he's pretty much devoid of any genuine substance and is only driven by his dumb 4th grader level delusions

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would agree if not for the fact that Russ' favorite music is teen pop and Matchbox 20. The latter is such a boomer choice that it had to come from somewhere.
Perhaps it would be better to say that they had influence, it just wasn't the influence that they would like, and a lot of it was very superficial like his obsession with suit-wearing and going to the Olive Garden.

thegooddoctor

kiwifarms.net
Umm, I think this might be big news.

So I thought I would do a quick Google search just to see if my attempt at SEO in my earlier post about the audio recording being available on here came back. I almost didn't see it before I went to Page 2:
View attachment 1608080
Anyway, head over to PACER, here is the summary, the doc is sealed but looks like he is trying to waive filing fees.
View attachment 1608103
Here is the full title of proceedings:
Russell G. Greer v. Joshua Moon and Kiwi Farms
Case Number: 2:2020cv00647
Filed: September 16, 2020
Court: US District Court for the District of Utah
Presiding Judge: Tena Campbell
Nature of Suit: Copyright
Cause of Action: 17:0501
Jury Demanded By: None

I know @Null doesn't like being tagged, but I assume under circumstances he might like to know Russell Greer has filed a legal proceeding against him and Kiwi Farms for $5.3 million. Note that he filed in Utah! Mr. Skordas anyone???

Well that was an unexpected find! :story:
😆Overtly litigious pricks like Russell never cease to be a limitless well of impotent rage and lulz, I hope his kind never cease their impotent threats and never desist their futile threats :story::lit::dienull:

Null

kiwifarms.net
don't @ me if im late

this is the complaint, the zip has exhibits too.
03-01.png03-02.png03-03.png03-04.png03-05.png03-06.png03-07.png03-08.png03-09.png03-10.png03-11.png03-12.png03-13.png03-14.png03-15.png03-16.png03-17.png03-18.png03-19.png03-20.png03-21.png03-22.png03-23.png03-24.png03-25.png03-26.png03-27.png03-28.png03-29.png03-30.png

Attachments

• 2-20-cv-00647-TC.zip
    14.4 MB · Views: 178

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
So in point 4 he's already admitting that the Communications Decency Act gives immunity against most of his claims and the only reason he's bringing them is because he doesn't think it should apply to him. Looks like he's off to a great start.

Also he thinks that "running a website" gives the Utah District Court personal jurisdiction over the defendants. Like okay bro.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow what a read that was. There's so much in that filing that's absolutely hilarious, and I for one cannot wait to see how it plays out in court.

I personally love that him complaining about being called "Moebious Shit Lips" features prominently in the section covering insults used against him.
I really like the part where rat-face blames us for his reputation being shit. As if we don't just document his public antics. He seems to think if this thread din't exist people would just forget about all the crazy shit he's done. Also lol at suing the farms because there's a link to a google drive of his book. Why isn't he trying to get google to remove it? This lawsuit is gonna cost Russ a lot more money than it will cost Null. I guarantee once it gets dismissed when he fails to serve Null or for lack of jurisdiction he'll refile it again and again, assuming it's not dismissed with prejudice.

Last edited:

Disrespected Pronouns

kiwifarms.net
So starting at 140 he's trying to argue (as I as a layman can understand it) that people here talking about the case with Erika tanked his defense and boxed him into a corner. Not only that, he just blinldy assumes that the prosecutor took a hard line stance because someone here had "harassed the prosecutor with slanderous information"
So on the exact same day that he willingly admitted in a court of law to having committed a crime as defined by the state of Utah he filed more paperwork to re-litigate with "nuh-uh it was just a big misunderstanding and those DANG DIRTY TROLLS ruined EVERYTHING!"" He tries to skate the issue by claming in the footnotes that the case was "still ongoing," even though he must have surlely known that hours later he was going to admit guilt :story:

Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So starting at 140 he's trying to argue (as I as a layman can understand it) that people here talking about the case with Erika tanked his defense and boxed him into a corner. Not only that, he just blinldy assumes that the prosecutor took a hard line stance because someone here had "harassed the prosecutor with slanderous information"
So on the exact same day that he willingly admitted in a court of law to having committed a crime as defined by the state of Utah he filed more paperwork to re-litigate with "nuh-uh it was just a big misunderstanding and those DANG DIRTY TROLLS ruined EVERYTHING!"" He tries to skate the issue by claming in the footnotes that the case was "still ongoing," even though he must have surlely known that hours later he was going to admit guilt :story:
144. Through the course of three months, Greer sent the girl very polite emails asking if she
was OK and some of these emails were misconstrued against him.
I guess Russ thinks threatening to come to her house and kill himself on her front porch is "very polite". By that standard we're the politest people on the internet.
148. A plea deal was made in June 2020 where Greer pled no contest and was placed on
unofficial probation. If he would have stayed out of trouble, the conviction would have been
dismissed.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Russ refuse the plea because he demanded a jury trial?

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
There is so much delusion and insanity going on here. Rusty, since we know you read here pay attention very carefully. You absolutely stalk Taylor Swift. You are currently trying to sue her again. This makes what 4 times now? You tracked down her family's addresses, her addresses, her agents. You tried every avenue available just to get her attention and then raged because you were denied. You wrote her songs, sent her gifts, tried to communicate with her even though you were repeatedly shut down and were told that your behavior was "invasive and troubling". You are a stalker.

I see he conveniently left out that he publicly and repeatedly obsesses over women and when they reject him, he sues them. I don't see any mention of how he sued Farrah, Ariana, Murphy, T Swizz, or tried to get mediation with two women IRL just to talk to him with one filing charges.

See Rusty, if you put your music on a free platform, then it's fair use. Simple as that. You put your silly little T Swizz tome out there the same way before your dumbass got wise. Literally no one else on God's green Earth would pay attention to you or your "fruits" if it wasn't for us. No one cares that you can't get your dick wet. We document your insanity that you personally put out there for the entire world to see.

You can't prove that any of the alleged harassment came from any of us. You are all over Reddit and several other sites not to mention a couple of international publications because of your T Swizz stalking. It could by anyone. So, yet again, you have nothing. You are a failure at everything. Just stop being delusional and we'll stop documenting it.

Cheesegirl78

"I want to f**k you sex sex sex"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1620330
rusty you're balding, there's no need to take this shit to court :story:
Who called him "rapey Russ" because that's now my favorite nickname of him
I like "Dildo Saggins" myself.

"Hair photoshpped off, oddly making him look bald."
For some reason, that make me snort-laugh. He's such a damn child. I can see him in court telling the defense lawyer that "I'm rubber, you're glue" tripe.

Dr. Henry Armitage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
78. Admittedly, Greer is frightened with filing this Complaint, as he fears Moon will
retaliate against him, but he hopes a judgement against Mr. Moon and his site will get Mr. Moon
and his site to stop bothering Greer. Or even better yet, having Moon close down his site
altogether. Greer is also petitioning this Court for a preliminary injunction, as he fears Moon’s
site will retaliate against him and his family for filing this Complaint.
I hope we get a return of the Mexican gangbangers. one night Russ gets a call on his phone. "Hey esa we told you to leave out gurl T-Swizzle alone but you didn't homie. Now you going after the farms, here's a little gift from Horatio". Russ hears an explosion over the phone and runs to his window in time to see his car go up in flames. As four Mexicans in a lowed El Camino speeds off into the night.