Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
He ended up posting an open letter to his bio-dad forgiving him for putting him up for adoption and for not wanting to talk to him once Russ tracked him down. I'll edit it in here if I can find it.

The promised edit:
Wow he starts off as such a try hard to try make daddy dearest jealous and ends on a victim note.

Russell was given up by a family that didn't/couldn't give him the life they felt every child deserves, just to be taken in by a family that could give him that, despite his deformity and he shits all over them, he got a sister who brought him lunch every day but still felt "robbed" he couldn't harass his biological one so he put the effort into tracking down his biological father to write him sob stories, when he couldn't put in the effort to go to his adopted sisters wedding reception or hell even wish her well on Facebook instead leaving an angry react on it.

He is such a petty, vindictive little man.

quirkycalories

I know what works for meeeee
kiwifarms.net
He had contact with his biological father for a while IIRC and their relationship was more positive than with his biological mother. I don't know if we have definitive info on how his relationship with his biological father ended up, but I seem to remember that it wasn't near as "dramatic" as with his biological mother. With his mother, IIRC he had become very nasty, demanding, and entitled towards her regarding getting his twin sister to engage with him. That was what led to her telling Russ to go fuck himself, which has left him bitter and hateful ever since. I don't believe his biological parents were married and I don't remember if they had much contact with each other when Shit-lips re-entered their life unexpectedly. I could be remembering wrong, but that seems to be how it went down in my mind.
speaking of his bio sis, i think this is an old fb of hers and her linkedin maybe?

• Agree
Reactions: Swedishcrepes02

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ’ birth name, Brett Ross, has also been used by him as a social media alt.

I find that to be a psychological quick worthy of a Batman villain.

It isn't quite Oswald Cobblepot, but I see your meaning. Russ would be one of those super pathetic villains Batman only has to defeat once because they're too incompetent to break out of Arkham.

Drool Fool

kiwifarms.net
It isn't quite Oswald Cobblepot, but I see your meaning. Russ would be one of those super pathetic villains Batman only has to defeat once because they're too incompetent to break out of Arkham.
Russell is Polk Dot Man. Or Kite Man if he were a villain.

Does anyone have an idea when the TS suit will be dismissed? It was filed in May but he requested an extension for service two months ago and completely gave up on actually serving her. Are our courts really this slow?

Last edited:

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Wow he starts off as such a try hard to try make daddy dearest jealous and ends on a victim note.

Russell was given up by a family that didn't/couldn't give him the life they felt every child deserves, just to be taken in by a family that could give him that, despite his deformity and he shits all over them, he got a sister who brought him lunch every day but still felt "robbed" he couldn't harass his biological one so he put the effort into tracking down his biological father to write him sob stories, when he couldn't put in the effort to go to his adopted sisters wedding reception or hell even wish her well on Facebook instead leaving an angry react on it.

I've always found it so unique and hilarious how Russell is constantly trying to play the victim and beg for pity, yet his ego is so massive that he feels the need to tell people how great he is in the same paragraph. And this isn't the only time he's done this, either. I've said it before but Russell cannot comprehend that you can't ask for respect and pity at the same time. And it's even funnier that his big achievements are graduating from a diploma mill after taking 5 years to get a 2 year degree, temporarily holding jobs at law firms he no longer has, and making songs that sound like crap. And he hasn't done a damn thing since that's worth bragging about, not that those were either.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What "Grammy winner" did Russell produce a song with?
Probably someone he hired to work on his song also worked with someone who was connected with a Grammy winner and Russ thinks that's enough to say he worked with a Grammy winner.
I've always found it so unique and hilarious how Russell is constantly trying to play the victim and beg for pity, yet his ego is so massive that he feels the need to tell people how great he is in the same paragraph. And this isn't the only time he's done this, either. I've said it before but Russell cannot comprehend that you can't ask for respect and pity at the same time. And it's even funnier that his big achievements are graduating from a diploma mill after taking 5 years to get a 2 year degree, temporarily holding jobs at law firms he no longer has, and making songs that sound like crap. And he hasn't done a damn thing since that's worth bragging about, not that those were either.
I think my favorite line of his from a few years ago was "I have a degree and work in a law firm." He was trying to get people to think he was a lawyer without actually saying he was so he couldn't get in trouble for it.

Clovis

Pakistani dalek, turtle power!
kiwifarms.net

Presumably he'd given up on the family who raised him at that point, since they didn't cater 100% to his narc delusions.
He always thinks he's one step away from success and fame. Sometimes that step is a lawsuit, for a while I guess it was connecting with his "bloodline" that was going to fix his life for him.

Angry New Ager

Election special: Kiwi Margaritas--Extra Salty!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He had contact with his biological father for a while IIRC and their relationship was more positive than with his biological mother. I don't know if we have definitive info on how his relationship with his biological father ended up, but I seem to remember that it wasn't near as "dramatic" as with his biological mother.

With his mother, IIRC he had become very nasty, demanding, and entitled towards her regarding getting his twin sister to engage with him. That was what led to her telling Russ to go fuck himself, which has left him bitter and hateful ever since....
Keep in mind that Russell is far more timid and non-confrontational with, and easily intimidated by, other men. He feels entitled to get his way with women, and will get angry and harass them to get what he wants, but he never does that with men.

So it doesn't surprise me at all that he'd treat members of his bio-family accordingly. Men could potentially harm him, so at worst he'll be passive-aggressive, or take weak potshots at them from a distance, and only after they've had enough of his shit and told him to get lost (see: letter to bio-dad). But women are supposed to be nice to him and provide him with what he wants, so he feels free to be overtly demanding, throw around wild accusations against them, and even threaten lolsuits against them if they don't comply. So yes, he treated bio-mom and bio-sis very differently than bio-dad.

...I don't believe his biological parents were married and I don't remember if they had much contact with each other when Shit-lips re-entered their life unexpectedly. I could be remembering wrong, but that seems to be how it went down in my mind.
One thing we do know about them is that they were married when he was born, and they were neither too young, nor too poor, to raise a set of healthy, normal twins. But whether they could have managed Russell's medical care (which would have been considerable in infancy, and probably into early childhood) or been able to provide for him long-term had he turned out to be even more autistic or developmentally disabled than he turned out to be, is another matter.

So I don't know why exactly they chose to put him up for adoption, and keep his sister. For most parents, that would be a heavy, emotionally devestating decision, and they'd only make it if they felt there was no better option. But no matter what their reasons, Russell was better off being adopted by the Greers, who knowingly, willingly took on that challenge, and did the best they could for him.

As for his bio-parents, I was under the impression they are still married, but I could be wrong on that.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is anecdotal, but i have a couple of friends that were adopted and they have no hang-ups about it, nor do they have the desire to contact their biological parents.

Knowing how much Russ relies on representations from media, he probably thinks that his life would feel more 'full' if he knew his bio-family, dated a celebrity, or was famous. Anything falling short of that makes him a failure, like us Kiwi Farmers.

Honestly, I'd be anxious if I looked at my life like a movie that's going off script. But then again, I'm not a mentally-ill lolcow with self-esteem issues...

Rustled Jimmies

kiwifarms.net
What "Grammy winner" did Russell produce a song with?
Russ finds ways to make himself seem grander than he is

"working at a law firm" is his technically-the-truth way of not saying he is the janitor or mail room clerk at a law firm.

Furthermore he will take anything a hustler feeds him as gospel, if some schmuck on Fiverr says they worked with Elton John he will 100% believe them and use it to make himself seem superior and impressive.
He has been convinced he was speaking to Taylor Swift or Katy Perry's agents multiple times like they are just begging to speak to a mush mouth like him

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
He ended up posting an open letter to his bio-dad forgiving him for putting him up for adoption and for not wanting to talk to him once Russ tracked him down. I'll edit it in here if I can find it.

The promised edit:

Jesus tapdancing Christ that screed was EXHAUSTING!!

Also, that screed should be added to the OP--kind of a "rite of passage" thing to show those new to the butternut squash just how exhausting and draining he truly is.
Oh, he forgives his dad? No one fucking asked. I hope the man either ignored him or said he must be thinking of someone else named Ross because he has no idea what the hell he just read.
Someone in butternut's life just really needs to sit him down and tell him that he is: Exhausting, draining, boring, repetitive, creepy, obnoxious, and any other adjectives they could come up with. Maybe gift him a Thesaurus for Christmas so he can get a real understanding.

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is anecdotal, but i have a couple of friends that were adopted and they have no hang-ups about it, nor do they have the desire to contact their biological parents.

Knowing how much Russ relies on representations from media, he probably thinks that his life would feel more 'full' if he knew his bio-family, dated a celebrity, or was famous. Anything falling short of that makes him a failure, like us Kiwi Farmers.

Honestly, I'd be anxious if I looked at my life like a movie that's going off script. But then again, I'm not a mentally-ill lolcow with self-esteem issues...
Russ likely thought that his MEAN AWFUL ADOPTIVE FAMILY were so awful, telling him not to stalk girls in school or harass women in shops and that sometimes he’d have to SHARE with the other kids or wait his turn!

His REAL family would never do that! They’d love him! (Which is Russ’ mind means they’d do everything he wants, all the time with no pushback, because he’s a classic Narc, and literally believes True Love is a whore paid to suck his dick and shower him in praise.) Love, to Russell, is obedience and constant capitulation. Trying to tell him he’s wrong about anything means you don’t love him!

So Russ went along dreaming of the day he’d find his rich, influential Real Family and could ditch his stupid fake family that makes him follow rules and doesn’t understand what Taylor Swift did to him! In his letter, he claims to love his adoptive family, but then admits he dreamt for years, ever since childhood, of being a happy family with his bio parents. Those are not the words of a man satisfied with the family he has.

A classic trait of Narcissists is the belief and expectation that they belong somewhere better, among better people who will cater to them, simply because they’re so special and unique and brilliant and talented. They are constantly disappointed by the family and friends they have because no one can live up to the selfish, grandiose ideals they have about the friends and family they “deserve.”

No doubt this took the form of his fabled Real Family for Russ, and he figured as soon as he found them, Happiness and Riches and Fame would finally rain down on him. When that illusion was shattered and Russ was denied his fantasy, the blow to his narc ego was devastating. And ever since then, he’s been spiraling downward, trying to prove to the world that he deserves whatever he wants.

Russ is a man standing at the edge of a cliff with his trousers down, screaming at the world to suck his dick and tell him how great he is...then getting apoplectic with rage when the world laughs and says no.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Russ likely thought that his MEAN AWFUL ADOPTIVE FAMILY were so awful, telling him not to stalk girls in school or harass women in shops and that sometimes he’d have to SHARE with the other kids or wait his turn!

His REAL family would never do that! They’d love him! (Which is Russ’ mind means they’d do everything he wants, all the time with no pushback, because he’s a classic Narc, and literally believes True Love is a whore paid to suck his dick and shower him in praise.) Love, to Russell, is obedience and constant capitulation. Trying to tell him he’s wrong about anything means you don’t love him!

So Russ went along dreaming of the day he’d find his rich, influential Real Family and could ditch his stupid fake family that makes him follow rules and doesn’t understand what Taylor Swift did to him! In his letter, he claims to love his adoptive family, but then admits he dreamt for years, ever since childhood, of being a happy family with his bio parents. Those are not the words of a man satisfied with the family he has.

A classic trait of Narcissists is the belief and expectation that they belong somewhere better, among better people who will cater to them, simply because they’re so special and unique and brilliant and talented. They are constantly disappointed by the family and friends they have because no one can live up to the selfish, grandiose ideals they have about the friends and family they “deserve.”

No doubt this took the form of his fabled Real Family for Russ, and he figured as soon as he found them, Happiness and Riches and Fame would finally rain down on him. When that illusion was shattered and Russ was denied his fantasy, the blow to his narc ego was devastating. And ever since then, he’s been spiraling downward, trying to prove to the world that he deserves whatever he wants.

Russ is a man standing at the edge of a cliff with his trousers down, screaming at the world to suck his dick and tell him how great he is...then getting apoplectic with rage when the world laughs and says no.
I'm sure that's the narrative that runs through his head, but all signs point to his adoptive family giving him a lot of leeway. They've bailed him out of every serious issue he's gotten himself into. They managed to get him an expunged record for the hit list (which no one would know about for sure outside of that anecdotal comment on an article, except that he had to add it into to his autistic screed). They paid for his tuition even though he broke the one condition they had for him to do so which was to successfully complete a mission. You can't convince me that they didn't pay his rent or deposits or at least heavily help when he kept getting booted from place after place. You know they bought him that car. They paid for his lawyer and he still spit in their face by being a complete autist and giving up the softball slap on the wrist he was originally given.

Most parents in the Greer's position would have said fuck it by this point. He does nothing, but embarrass them with his antics. Imagine being a nice Mormon couple. You take in a disabled child to raise and spend God knows how much money and time in various therapies and attempted surgeries to help him. What do they get for that generosity? They get a narcissistic failure who tarnishes your reputation within your own community by bleating about hookers, strippers, Taylor Swift, muh plights, etc. Never once does he ever acknowledge what they have done for him throughout his miserable life. Never once has he ever expressed appreciation for any of them. Not even so much as a Happy Mother's/Father's Day. He's just a fundamentally broken, rotten person.

Rustled Jimmies

kiwifarms.net
Presumably he'd given up on the family who raised him at that point, since they didn't cater 100% to his narc delusions.
He always thinks he's one step away from success and fame. Sometimes that step is a lawsuit, for a while I guess it was connecting with his "bloodline" that was going to fix his life for him.
Exactly, if you can't further his delusions you are of no use to him, probably why he is fixated on his birth-sister and not his dad.
She has a modicum of success in the entertainment industry, monkey see monkey want.

She would just be his stepping stone into fame, fortune, whores, if only she played by the damn script he wrote in his head.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure that's the narrative that runs through his head, but all signs point to his adoptive family giving him a lot of leeway. They've bailed him out of every serious issue he's gotten himself into. They managed to get him an expunged record for the hit list (which no one would know about for sure outside of that anecdotal comment on an article, except that he had to add it into to his autistic screed). They paid for his tuition even though he broke the one condition they had for him to do so which was to successfully complete a mission. You can't convince me that they didn't pay his rent or deposits or at least heavily help when he kept getting booted from place after place. You know they bought him that car. They paid for his lawyer and he still spit in their face by being a complete autist and giving up the softball slap on the wrist he was originally given.

Most parents in the Greer's position would have said fuck it by this point. He does nothing, but embarrass them with his antics. Imagine being a nice Mormon couple. You take in a disabled child to raise and spend God knows how much money and time in various therapies and attempted surgeries to help him. What do they get for that generosity? They get a narcissistic failure who tarnishes your reputation within your own community by bleating about hookers, strippers, Taylor Swift, muh plights, etc. Never once does he ever acknowledge what they have done for him throughout his miserable life. Never once has he ever expressed appreciation for any of them. Not even so much as a Happy Mother's/Father's Day. He's just a fundamentally broken, rotten person.

The more I think about it and read his ravings, the more I think Russ isn't so much a liar as he is flat-out delusional. I think in his head the Erika situation played out exactly like he said it did. Of course, here in the real world we know better, but I truly believe he thinks he did nothing wrong and she blew up on him for no reason. I think he reinterprets events through his lens of "I can do no wrong, people just don't understand my brilliance" so often that he's lost his already tenuous grip on reality. His actions to me demonstrate he really does think fame and fortune are right around the corner if people would just do what they're told. That's why he hates us so much because we post what he actually wrote and he can't edit it or toss it down the memory hole.