Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

JustSomeDong

Oregier, It's time to gas up the chopper...
kiwifarms.net
Giving up a child is one of the hardest things most parents would ever do. And I can expect that Russ' bio Mom & Dad didn't just take one look at him and say, "ewwww! We don't want to raise a mutant baby! We'll keep the good one and give this one away."

It probably took them a while to come to terms with this and realize they weren't able to give him the care that would be necessary while also caring for another child. And like it or not, I'm sure that his adopted parents actually took him in with the best of intentions and loved him anyway.
To be honest, after reading about greasy here, if I had a kid with mobius, I'd be tempted to drop it down a well and try for a winner. Learn from your own mistakes and the mistakes of others.

crap

the state is controlling my destiny and my penis
kiwifarms.net
Horrifying thought -- if his script was right and he had been successful in winning a date with Farrah Abraham (lol), do you think he considered that any resulting relationship would mean that he'd be a step-dad? Or did he just think that she'd ditch her kid for a better life on the used loveseat?

It's weird that we've never really seen his thoughts on parenting. I'd say maybe he knows deep down he should never be in charge of a child, but that would require self-awareness

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Horrifying thought -- if his script was right and he had been successful in winning a date with Farrah Abraham (lol), do you think he considered that any resulting relationship would mean that he'd be a step-dad? Or did he just think that she'd ditch her kid for a better life on the used loveseat?

It's weird that we've never really seen his thoughts on parenting. I'd say maybe he knows deep down he should never be in charge of a child, but that would require self-awareness
Knowing him he'd probably say the kids weren't his so he's not taking care of them or even paying them any attention. The only thing he's interested in is getting him his penis sucked.

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
I think it's funny how in 3 of his 4 e-mails sent to nool they're all different e-mail addresses.
Kind of late but another thing that makes me wanna slam my head into a desk is the line in his letter of 'forgiveness' to his bio father,
'You put me up for adoption because I was born with facial paralysis.'
(or however it was worded).

Like, okay, technically it's (most likely) true? But at the same time it's probably more that they put him up for adoption because they couldn't care for a child with a disability for whatever painful, heart breaking reason... Not because they simply hate disabled babies, as, at least I get the feeling, Russel's letter implied.

It's just mindblowing to me how rude he comes off in the first paragraph of what should be a very heartfelt, well intented (at least for a normal person) letter. Just crazy, lmao. He's such an asshole.

I was thinking the same thing while I read it. Makes you think what he sent to his mother and sister was probably worse than that, since he hates women.

I would think after they have payed attention to his antics or just communicated with him long enough they'd be glad they actually dodge a bullet by giving him up and only keeping his sister Lol. On the other hand I feel for the Greers to have adopted the worst baby available.

CansOfCant

I can I can't! I CAN I CAN'T!
kiwifarms.net
The Harvey Birdman music just played in my head.

Untitled-1.png

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net

Russell would never want to raise a kid. He'd just insist that they hire an au pair or something to raise the kid so Farrah could spend all of her time pleasuring him. And of course the au pair would have to be good looking and would not be allowed to turn down Russell's advances, or else would constantly accuse her of discrimination and threaten to deport her.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell would never want to raise a kid. He'd just insist that they hire an au pair or something to raise the kid so Farrah could spend all of her time pleasuring him. And of course the au pair would have to be good looking and would not be allowed to turn down Russell's advances, or else would constantly accuse her of discrimination and threaten to deport her.
That would be exceptionally funny if it turned out the au pair was a natural born US citizen.But I can see Russ trying to get someone deported who was in fact born in the US.
I think it's funny how in 3 of his 4 e-mails sent to nool they're all different e-mail addresses.
I wonder if he just forgets the password to one account and is too lazy or incompetent to reset the password so he just creates a new account? Or maybe he keeps getting blocked by people (read: women) he's pestering emailing and makes a new one to evade the block. He did something similar with Erika when she blocked his number.

Russtard

"Greer's frequent harasser"
kiwifarms.net
Meh I don't think it's that weird that Russell has never even entertained the possibility of how he'd be as a parent. If there's one characteristic that defines Russell (next to being a raging moron) it's that he's self-centered. Considering how parents basically have to abandon their life and put the child's needs ahead of their own wants for upwards of a decade at least, I don't think it's a far cry to guess that Russell is in the "never want kids" camp.

As for the Farrah question, my guess would be A) he didn't think about it followed by B) her abandoning the kid with her dad because Russell is such a stud he requires all of her attention.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
He has several siblings and I think Emily was the only younger one. So while I didn’t track anything down, I would be stunned that his extended MORMON family wouldn’t have any kids in it. And he NEVER mentions seeing them. And his former PreTaylor friends are likely married w kids by now. Never a peep about spending time with anyone and their kids.

I am an old, and a single one, and everyone knows I have nieces and nephews and now great nieces and great nephews. I have pics, gush when I see them, etc. And friends kids, etc. Adults, kids, pets. If it isn’t something with possible endgame sex, Russell does not care .

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am an old, and a single one, and everyone knows I have nieces and nephews and now great nieces and great nephews. I have pics, gush when I see them, etc. And friends kids, etc. Adults, kids, pets. If it isn’t something with possible endgame sex, Russell does not care .

I think we can all count ourselves lucky that Russ doesn't approach anything involving children with the endgame of sex. He can't even groom himself, let alone a teenage girl.

Small blessings.

Rewire Tea

I'm a teapot
kiwifarms.net
What Russhole is apparently incapable of understanding are two things, imo:

1. Disabled people still have to follow the rules and policies (so when the rules for a backstage meet and greet say 'no gifts'....) and social mores and such. It's not discrimination against a disabled person when, say, your boss tells you to stop bothering a woman that works in the same building that you do.

2. People don't hate or mock Russ just because he has a disability, it's because he acts like a giant fucking asshole at all times. If he was a relatively normal dude with an unfortunate disability, he wouldn't have a thread here, I'd wager.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What Russhole is apparently incapable of understanding are two things, imo:

1. Disabled people still have to follow the rules and policies (so when the rules for a backstage meet and greet say 'no gifts'....) and social mores and such. It's not discrimination against a disabled person when, say, your boss tells you to stop bothering a woman that works in the same building that you do.

2. People don't hate or mock Russ just because he has a disability, it's because he acts like a giant fucking asshole at all times. If he was a relatively normal dude with an unfortunate disability, he wouldn't have a thread here, I'd wager.
Yeah, he thinks disability law means he has special privileges. He also thinks it means he can't be held accountable for anything he does while "anxious." That's not how it works. If I'm a boss, I can't fire you just because you're alcoholic, as long as you do your job. But if you come into work drunk, I can fire you, alcoholic or not. He wields the discrimination accusation like it's a magic bullet and it's not. I've seen people with worse disabilities (like having no legs) than Russ who still manage to behave like civilized adults. Something had to have happened in his childhood to give him a sense of entitlement so massive it could pull the moon from its orbit.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he thinks disability law means he has special privileges. He also thinks it means he can't be held accountable for anything he does while "anxious." That's not how it works. If I'm a boss, I can't fire you just because you're alcoholic, as long as you do your job. But if you come into work drunk, I can fire you, alcoholic or not. He wields the discrimination accusation like it's a magic bullet and it's not. I've seen people with worse disabilities (like having no legs) than Russ who still manage to behave like civilized adults. Something had to have happened in his childhood to give him a sense of entitlement so massive it could pull the moon from its orbit.
It's truly astounding how Russ blames all his first-hand outlandish and abusive behavior on anxiety or "PTSD" and that nothing he says out his own mouth is own fault, yet in the same breath says people with disabilities must be treated fairly, not as special cases.

So then he must be held accountable for all his actions all the time, not just certain times that suits him, like you say alcoholics don't suddenly get a pardon for DUI just because they have a mental sickness for hooch.

Russell is responsible for making sure his anxiety doesn't affect other people, meaning take your meds and see a therapist before someone gets hurts>

Rewire Tea

I'm a teapot
kiwifarms.net
Something had to have happened in his childhood to give him a sense of entitlement so massive it could pull the moon from its orbit

Entirely an armchair speculation here, but do we know anything about Russell's adopted siblings, like their ages? If he's the oldest or oldest son, that could explain some of his sense of self-inportance.

I don't like to go around labeling every cow a narcissist, but there's no other explanation for Russell.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
kiwifarms.net
Entirely an armchair speculation here, but do we know anything about Russell's adopted siblings, like their ages? If he's the oldest or oldest son, that could explain some of his sense of self-inportance.

I don't like to go around labeling every cow a narcissist, but there's no other explanation for Russell.
I think most folks here have collectively agreed that he's a narcissist long ago.

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's what keeps him funny vs. horrorcow. He always picks targets that can fight back. An inflatable tube man could fight Russell fairly, but still, it keeps things sportsmanlike.
Thank you for putting in my head the image of Russ dancing fisticuffs style around a wacky inflatable arm-flailing tube man, then getting knocked on his arse by it and crying about discrimination.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Being a pedo is basically the only flaw Russhole doesn’t have.
He has in the past, however, commented on multiple news stories about teachers fucking their underage students with some interesting remarks. There are others besides these, I believe, but there you go. Russell wants to bang pedo teachers.
don juan.png7.png

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
He has in the past, however, commented on multiple news stories about teachers fucking their underage students with some interesting remarks. There are others besides these, I believe, but there you go. Russell wants to bang pedo teachers.
View attachment 1682689View attachment 1682691
He's just upset because no woman ever propositioned him.

Seriously. There is no woman on the face of the planet that would look at Russtard and say, "that's the man I'm going to marry".