Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, is he lying low for a while? He hasn't popped up in a while. I wonder if he's under instructions from his parents to keep his head down or they won't help him anymore.
Or maybe his probation officer sat him down and said, in no uncertain terms, that continuing as he was would violate his probation and he'd have to go to jail if he continued. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't last very long there.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or maybe his probation officer sat him down and said, in no uncertain terms, that continuing as he was would violate his probation and he'd have to go to jail if he continued. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't last very long there.
I don't think he has a probation officer. But his parents or lawyer might have explained the same thing and gotten him to go dark. We'll see how he reacts when his lawsuits fall flat.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: fleas in my brain

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he has a probation officer. But his parents or lawyer might have explained the same thing and gotten him to go dark. We'll see how he reacts when his lawsuits fall flat.
I don't know that he doesn't. He has 18 months of probation, a protective order, and some kind of mental evaluation. Also he's out on a suspended sentence. I don't know that they give you unsupervised with all that shit. So far as I know we don't know for sure he has an actual p.o. though but someone has to be in charge of his case.

Hamsteroid

:hamflex:
kiwifarms.net
he'd have to go to jail if he continued. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't last very long there.
Russchacht.png

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't last very long there.
It's a first-time adult conviction for a non-violent crime, he'd get minimum security. And possibly kid glove treatment if they thought, like many others, that his gimp face means he's full-on retarded as well. Though he'd be there long enough for them to learn otherwise, mind you, but still.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It's a first-time adult conviction for a non-violent crime, he'd get minimum security. And possibly kid glove treatment if they thought, like many others, that his gimp face means he's full-on retarded as well. Though he'd be there long enough for them to learn otherwise, mind you, but still.
He's not clever enough to play the retard game for too long. His ego would catch up to him soon enough. Then they'd keep a close eye on him.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know that he doesn't. He has 18 months of probation, a protective order, and some kind of mental evaluation. Also he's out on a suspended sentence. I don't know that they give you unsupervised with all that shit. So far as I know we don't know for sure he has an actual p.o. though but someone has to be in charge of his case
I wonder if he got his evaluation done yet.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he'll continue to escalate; he still basically got off fairly easy and may imagine that he's "invincible" to actual consequences because he's such a special snowflake.
I think Russel's narcissistic delusion of "it'll work out next time" will keep him going for a while and it will take something more for him to escalate. An outside force will escalate things and he'll respond be it a couple weeks in county, him taking stalking into the real world and getting in a physical confrontation with a victim, or something like that. He's been crushed and publicly humiliated several times now and he keeps running face first into the same walls. I think feeling humiliated at the hands of a woman such as a female judge has potential to escalate where the same treatment from a man would not.

Tiggletown

Not Suicidal
kiwifarms.net

Wait... He's not retarded? I just started reading this thread. Deformity aside you have to be mentally diminished to do the things he's done.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Wait... He's not retarded? I just started reading this thread. Deformity aside you have to be mentally diminished to do the things he's done.
He is not clinically tarded as far as we know. He's mentally ill and many, if not most, posters believe that he has sub average intelligence, but there is no confirmation of that.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although someone from school said he was a legit sped. Whether or not it’s true, he’s a fine example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
He writes too well to be a sped. Yeah, it's all bullshit, but it's bullshit you can follow. He's probably in double digits IQ wise but still above 70 (the threshold for spedness).

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
He's not clever enough to play the retard game for too long. His ego would catch up to him soon enough. Then they'd keep a close eye on him.
He doesn't try to play it, people just look at his face and assume he is. Pretty sure he's gotten mad because people have made that assumption about it.

He is not clinically tarded as far as we know. He's mentally ill and many, if not most, posters believe that he has sub average intelligence, but there is no confirmation of that.
He could possibly be slightly below average, but mainly everything stems from his narcissism. He doesn't try and thinks the world should bend in his favor because MUH PLIGHTS due to disability.

If he was well below average and up to borderline, we'd know. We have legit stupid and borderline retarded cows on this site, and Russ' weird fucked up sayings and funny typos aside, he types coherently. They don't. Likewise, if he was legit retarded, we'd know. The gulf between average and higher end functioning of retarded is massive, and Russ isn't there. It would be obvious if Russ was struggling to write (and not just because of his deformed hands) and if he was typing word salads. Funny typos and fucked up sayings (or unusual terms) aren't the same thing.

Really, a lot of it boils down to Russ not trying solely because he thinks he doesn't have to. In his mind he's just that special. And the rest of the time it's because of fucked up priorities, like him working multiple part-time jobs in college for fuck funds.

Angry New Ager

Election special: Kiwi Margaritas--Extra Salty!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...He has 18 months of probation, a protective order, and some kind of mental evaluation....

I wonder if he got his evaluation done yet.
Since he wanted to move to Las Vegas by the end of the year, and was already looking into the cost of a mental health evaluation before the court ordered him to get one, I would not be surprised if he's already done it.

After all, he honestly believes there is nothing wrong with him, and that he's not just normal, he's the smartest, sanest guy in the room. So I can see him thinking that a mental health evaluation would vindicate him, by showing just that.

Only it won't. And no doubt didn't. Which would be a massive narcissistic injury; one he can't just brush aside.

Maybe he insisted on a second opinion. Maybe we'll get lucky, and he'll sue the "fake" therapist who did his eval (but only if she's a woman). Maybe he's already left a bad review of the therapist, and the practice, somewhere. That would be fun!

I don't think he's actually retarded, but low-normal--say, 85 IQ? He's definitely not smart enough for paralegal work, and keeps ending up in low-level clerical and janitorial jobs, which seem to be at his level.

And even then, he's still not very good at those jobs due to his overestimation of his own intelligence and inability to handle any criticism, both of which impair his ability to learn. There are plenty of people in this world with similar IQs to Russell's, who do much better at work than he ever will because they don't have inflated senses of their own genius, and have the humility and openness needed to be teachable.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
He writes too well to be a sped. Yeah, it's all bullshit, but it's bullshit you can follow. He's probably in double digits IQ wise but still above 70 (the threshold for spedness).
Used to be 85 (i.e. 1 SD below average) until it became politically untenable to have 50% of the black population meeting the criteria for retardation. Of course there is a very big difference between subnormal black and white people -- the former are overwhelming likely to just have the polygenic misfortune of being at the left side of the bell curve (i.e. within normal variance, nothing actually "wrong" with them) so do not present with the concomitant speech/social/behavioral deficits that comprise most of the challenge of being retarded for white people who typically have some diagnosable syndrome or organic brain damage.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's actually retarded, but low-normal--say, 85 IQ? He's definitely not smart enough for paralegal work, and keeps ending up in low-level clerical and janitorial jobs, which seem to be at his level.
It doesn't help he went to a subpar school to boot, and the fact that he was focused on working multiple jobs for hooker sex doesn't help one bit. Add that in with his refusal to try ever and I think we get the overall answer to why he was a lousy paralegal.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we can anticipate it'll be something like this:

He'll fit in quite well in a potter's field since he already looks homeless.

If he outlives his parents it will either be that, or somebody will dump him in the trash. Nothing but the best for the most studly stud that graced God's green earth.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
I'm getting a little concerned over his lack of FB activity. It's been over a month since his last status update. As much as we post about how he needs to be tard-wrangled, it would be a real shame to have lost that source of entertainment as a result.

The milk must flow.

Last edited: