Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Chungus

kiwifarms.net
I'm getting a little concerned over his lack of FB activity. It's been over a month since his last status update. As much as we post about how he needs to be sat down and have some sense knocked into him, it would be a real shame to have lost that source of entertainment as a result.

The milk must flow.
Just gotta wait till his KF lawsuit crashes and burns.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
As much as we post about how he needs to be tard-wrangled, it would be a real shame to have lost that source of entertainment as a result.
I would be willing to bet any amount of money that he'll be back in a few months at most.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ju

• Feels
Reactions: Barrister

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help he went to a subpar school to boot, and the fact that he was focused on working multiple jobs for hooker sex doesn't help one bit. Add that in with his refusal to try ever and I think we get the overall answer to why he was a lousy paralegal.

Really, the school Russhole went to wasn't the problem. The problem is Russ himself. He could have gone to Yale or Harvard and it wouldn't have helped his situation one iota.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really, the school Russhole went to wasn't the problem. The problem is Russ himself. He could have gone to Yale or Harvard and it wouldn't have helped his situation one iota.
Oh I think if he went to school in a reasonably big city, his issues might have been identified before the kill list incident. But since he is utterly incapable of admitting he has flaws, any therapy would be wasted effort. Remember, he never ever thinks he's in the wrong. If he's verbally abusive, it's because the other person provoked him. If he harasses someone, he's just trying to explain himself. The Prime Directive of the Russell Greer Universe is that Russ is never, ever at fault for anything he does.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell is a busy, up-and-coming young stud who spends his time writing songs, making connections in the industry, getting ready for AGT, working on his lawsuits (that he's tots going to win, because he works in a law firm! 🤙), working out, overcoming his disabilities and just generally being the coolest guy you'll ever know. He doesn't have time for Facebook, especially since all the fatty mcpatties and haters on there DON'T DUCKING APPRECIATE all his cool efforts and fruits. So Russ made like a pineapple and split. 😎

Maybe if you random stalkers weren't so creepy to him he wouldn't have had to do this.

Last edited:

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Russ violated his probation and ended up going to prison, would we even know?

GrumbleBum2

kiwifarms.net
Relax everyone, he’ll be back on his bullshit soon enough. He’s probably just busy putting the finishing touches on whatever retarded crusade he’s got on the boil atm. It’s not like he’s going to learn from his mistakes, take accountability for his actions and stay off social media while he sorts out his little stalking problem with a good therapist or he wouldn’t have a thread. If he flipped his shit and tried to hurt someone, he’d fuck that up in a hilariously newsworthy fashion because he’s a useless mong who fails at everything he does.
I personally hope he’s busy writing a screenplay after his recent experiences with Erica and the farms.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Relax everyone, he’ll be back on his bullshit soon enough. He’s probably just busy putting the finishing touches on whatever retarded crusade he’s got on the boil atm. It’s not like he’s going to learn from his mistakes, take accountability for his actions and stay off social media while he sorts out his little stalking problem with a good therapist or he wouldn’t have a thread. If he flipped his shit and tried to hurt someone, he’d fuck that up in a hilariously newsworthy fashion because he’s a useless mong who fails at everything he does.
I personally hope he’s busy writing a screenplay after his recent experiences with Erica and the farms.
Oh boy I can't wait for the next Nazi concentration camp summer romp. In this one Russes self insert will be in Dachau after being betrayed by the woman he loved. She turned him in to the Nazis and got him sent to the camp. While there the evil camp guards lead by Nüll stalk and harass him. Calling him names and beating him mercilessly. But through a series of summer camp hijinks he's able to escape the camp with the toothy girl he met at one of the camps four dozen dances. In the end he's recognized as a great composer who bravely testified about Nüll and the camp guards many many war crimes.

The Great Citracett

Like an enchilada, adding spice to life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Within the next month or so he's supposed to be auditioning for AGT so maybe he's busy practicing playing keytar while doing radical "foot moves" at the same time?

Perhaps he's been recruiting band members and perfecting his live stage show, learning teamwork and how to perform as a cohesive unit?

:story:

The Great Citracett

Like an enchilada, adding spice to life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ doesn't seem to be back on Twitter, but I found this:

20201027_101720.jpg

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dry spell is likely due to Russ nursing some massive narcissistic injury, likely the largest one he's ever had. He got a massive pee-pee slap in "his game field", the courtroom. He's also likely had his psychological evaluation by now, and it likely was very unpleasant for him, exposing the depths of his mental illness for the first time in a forum that was not soft or sympathetic towards him. He's hidden away in his narcissistic shell for longer periods in the past over far less. He'll be back. He's damn-near masochistic with how attention hungry he is.