Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dry spell is likely due to Russ nursing some massive narcissistic injury, likely the largest one he's ever had. He got a massive pee-pee slap in "his game field", the courtroom. He's also likely had his psychological evaluation by now, and it likely was very unpleasant for him, exposing the depths of his mental illness for the first time in a forum that was not soft or sympathetic towards him. He's hidden away in his narcissistic shell for longer periods in the past over far less. He'll be back. He's damn-near masochistic with how attention hungry he is.
I wonder if he got challenged on his version of events with the Erika incident and was forced to confront that yes, he was in the wrong. She told him to leave her alone and he did not do so. That's harassment. It doesn't matter WHY she told him to fuck off, she doesn't have to explain herself. It only matters that she did tell him to fuck off. He thinks he's owed an explanation for everything everyone does towards him and that's not the case.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy I can't wait for the next Nazi concentration camp summer romp. In this one Russes self insert will be in Dachau after being betrayed by the woman he loved. She turned him in to the Nazis and got him sent to the camp. While there the evil camp guards lead by Nüll stalk and harass him. Calling him names and beating him mercilessly. But through a series of summer camp hijinks he's able to escape the camp with the toothy girl he met at one of the camps four dozen dances. In the end he's recognized as a great composer who bravely testified about Nüll and the camp guards many many war crimes.
I'm more excited for his next book about an innocent man who's life and relationship was ruined by farmers from New Zealand with an internet connection and VPNs.

Within the next month or so he's supposed to be auditioning for AGT so maybe he's busy practicing playing keytar while doing radical "foot moves" at the same time?

Perhaps he's been recruiting band members and perfecting his live stage show, learning teamwork and how to perform as a cohesive unit?

:story:

Very optimistic to think he'd find any musician, let alone a group of them, that's up to par with his musicianship or able to understand his vision.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm more excited for his next book about an innocent man who's life and relationship was ruined by farmers from New Zealand with an internet connection and VPNs.

Very optimistic to think he'd find any musician, let alone a group of them, that's up to par with his musicianship or able to understand his vision.
I genuinely hope he writes another book explaining his side of the Erika saga as well as Kiwi Farms and how he thinks it was involved. maybe we'll get a return of the Mexican gangbangers and magical computer viruses that control the lights.

HarveySperg41

I contribute nothing
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely hope he writes another book explaining his side of the Erika saga as well as Kiwi Farms and how he thinks it was involved. maybe we'll get a return of the Mexican gangbangers and magical computer viruses that control the lights.
The title will be “Russel Greer and the case of the dumb fucking bitch who won’t suck my cock”

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I'll get a leg up on him, and write a book about him! I'll stick to what I can determine to be fact, because then he can't sue me for libel. I think I'll title it Invasive and Troubling: The Russell Greer Story. As a bonus, I'll get Erika to write the Forward. Maybe if they make it into a movie, Ariana Grande can do the soundtrack while singing a song written by Taylor Swift and wearing Katy Perry's clothing line.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
I think I'll get a leg up on him, and write a book about him! I'll stick to what I can determine to be fact, because then he can't sue me for libel. I think I'll title it Invasive and Troubling: The Russell Greer Story. As a bonus, I'll get Erika to write the Forward. Maybe if they make it into a movie, Ariana Grande can do the soundtrack while singing a song written by Taylor Swift and wearing Katy Perry's clothing line.
'Invasive and Troubling': The Russell Greer Story
or
How I swiftly tailored (pun on the name 'Taylor Swift') my way to the inside of a padded cell

Let me know if you need a co-author or a copy editor.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Oh boy I can't wait for the next Nazi concentration camp summer romp. In this one Russes self insert will be in Dachau after being betrayed by the woman he loved. She turned him in to the Nazis and got him sent to the camp. While there the evil camp guards lead by Nüll stalk and harass him. Calling him names and beating him mercilessly. But through a series of summer camp hijinks he's able to escape the camp with the toothy girl he met at one of the camps four dozen dances. In the end he's recognized as a great composer who bravely testified about Nüll and the camp guards many many war crimes.
I hope the old man on his deathbed lives long enough to see boychic's thrilling sequel

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Taylor will appear in the commercial for the book, “shaking her ass” very “enticingly”, in Russ’ words.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Once again, don't discount the opportunities for more great Greer screed titles:

* Shadow Over Muh Plights
* The Curious Case of Russell G. Greer
* In the Mouth of Slackness
* The Color Out Of Swift
* All That You Stalk Will Be Deleted Away
* Everything's Eventual If You Just Let Me Explain

Plight Club.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Invasive and Troubling': The Russell Greer Story
or
How I swiftly tailored (pun on the name 'Taylor Swift') my way to the inside of a padded cell

Let me know if you need a co-author or a copy editor.
I made an effort! How dare you imply it's anything less than perfect! Seriously, yeah, a copy editor would be good. I really should write a book, just so I can watch him lose his mind at not being able to control it.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Once again, don't discount the opportunities for more great Greer screed titles:

* Shadow Over Muh Plights
* The Curious Case of Russell G. Greer
* In the Mouth of Slackness
* The Color Out Of Swift
* All That You Stalk Will Be Deleted Away
* Everything's Eventual If You Just Let Me Explain
He is quite the Lovecraftian horror isn't he?

Within the next month or so he's supposed to be auditioning for AGT so maybe he's busy practicing playing keytar while doing radical "foot moves" at the same time?

Perhaps he's been recruiting band members and perfecting his live stage show, learning teamwork and how to perform as a cohesive unit?

:story:

Chances are he's not going to make it to the main stage. He'll do his thing in front of the first set of judges and the only way he'd get through to the celebrity judges is if they think it would be funny for him to get slapped down by Simon assuming he's still on that gig.

After all The Jolly Cat, with his terrible act, managed to make to the main stage and was buzzed off in seconds.

Da Dude123

They're bitches and thots? SHUT YOUR BIGOT MOUTH!
kiwifarms.net
Here is Yo Yovanna again! Being hot like a Sauna. Keep being you, Yo Yovanna! I wonder how many DMs Russell "the face" Greer has sent her? "Listen to my song, slurp. I guess you don't like nice guys." #bodypositivity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-155715~3.png
    Screenshot_20201027-155715~3.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 55

DuckSucker

Beautiful AND cute
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he got challenged on his version of events with the Erika incident and was forced to confront that yes, he was in the wrong. She told him to leave her alone and he did not do so. That's harassment. It doesn't matter WHY she told him to fuck off, she doesn't have to explain herself. It only matters that she did tell him to fuck off. He thinks he's owed an explanation for everything everyone does towards him and that's not the case.
I think its, yes, a narc injury but I think the fact that he sued Kiwi Farms and basically everybody just laughed at him, I think that one cut him deep. I think he could tell himself like "Oh Taylor Swifts just being a cunt" but when he has like a couple thousand people laughing at him and telling him, no, actually, youre the tool, that actually pierces his ego. He could get a billion bullshit suits laughed out of court and tell himself they were longshot lawsuits but I think he genuinely felt like he had a shot against Null and Kiwifarms.