Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Chances are he's not going to make it to the main stage. He'll do his thing in front of the first set of judges and the only way he'd get through to the celebrity judges is if they think it would be funny for him to get slapped down by Simon assuming he's still on that gig.

After all The Jolly Cat, with his terrible act, managed to make to the main stage and was buzzed off in seconds.
I guarantee you he thinks the AGT audition process is only what you see on TV. He walks on in front of the celebrity judges, does his stupid act, and everyone goes wild. He doesn't think about or even know about the thousands of people who apply and don't even get a second thought.
I think its, yes, a narc injury but I think the fact that he sued Kiwi Farms and basically everybody just laughed at him, I think that one cut him deep. I think he could tell himself like "Oh Taylor Swifts just being a cunt" but when he has like a couple thousand people laughing at him and telling him, no, actually, youre the tool, that actually pierces his ego. He could get a billion bullshit suits laughed out of court and tell himself they were longshot lawsuits but I think he genuinely felt like he had a shot against Null and Kiwifarms.
Russell doesn't think any of his lawsuits are long shots. He thinks victory is a guarantee every single time. It's only the fat, fake, bias judges who cause him to lose. Russell makes such a spectacle out of himself is because he wants everyone to see him and discover how right he is. The reason he's harped on representations and discrimination for so long are because he legitimately believes the law is on his side and that he can use the law to get what he wants, in his case fame and sex. I think the only reason he doesn't appeal is because he doesn't know how to.

The Great Citracett

Like an enchilada, adding spice to life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The AGT audition he's doing is a "virtual audition" where all he has to do is make a video of his talent and email it to the AGT audition address. Which explains why his last audition is just him in his room talking about muh disability then doing the Charleston or whatever.

He's not even going to make it to standing before the judges, if he even gets something thrown together to submit. Last time he missed the deadline twice.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The AGT audition he's doing is a "virtual audition" where all he has to do is make a video of his talent and email it to the AGT audition address. Which explains why his last audition is just him in his room talking about muh disability then doing the Charleston or whatever.

He's not even going to make it to standing before the judges, if he even gets something thrown together to submit. Last time he missed the deadline twice.
Eagerly awaiting the second AGT lawsuit.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
I guarantee you he thinks the AGT audition process is only what you see on TV. He walks on in front of the celebrity judges, does his stupid act, and everyone goes wild. He doesn't think about or even know about the thousands of people who apply and don't even get a second thought.
If not for his disability, Russell might stand a chance of being one of those people who is allowed to perform in front of the judges because the showrunner knows he'll make a fool out of himself in a way that will entertain viewers.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

Doing the Charleston :story: My fucking sides!

I thought the same thing. It looked like he invented the rape baby of the Charleston, the Swim, and the Twist (using the titular song). Add in his dumbass old retired man jokes, and instead of A WOO HOO HOO, he'd be slurping 23 Skidoo!

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doing the Charleston :story: My fucking sides!

I thought the same thing. It looked like he invented the rape baby of the Charleston, the Swim, and the Twist (using the titular song). Add in his dumbass old retired man jokes, and instead of A WOO HOO HOO, he'd be slurping 23 Skidoo!
You can't really call what Russ does "dancing". It's more like a controlled seizure set to music.

The Great Citracett

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want that audition video

Oh don't worry, it will probably get rejected, unwatched, with a form letter like thousands of others.

Russ will take it as a personal attack on the disabled and upload the video to YouTube as "THE OTHER AUDITION THEY DIDN'T WANT YOU TO SEE" as he prepares his next lawsuit.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
If not for his disability, Russell might stand a chance of being one of those people who is allowed to perform in front of the judges because the showrunner knows he'll make a fool out of himself in a way that will entertain viewers.
That's been brought up before, it's not just that Russ has no talent, it's that the AGT executives know that sending a deformed freak out to get slaughtered by the judges will reflect poorly on them. But even beyond that, Russell doesn't want that kind of fame. He wants the kind of fame that Taylor Swift gets. He doesn't want to be some one-off laughingstock that people pay attention to briefly and forget about. He doesn't audition knowing he's talentless to get on out of pity and become some kind of joke, he auditions because he legitimately believes he is talented enough to win. He thinks when people see his audition they'll be blown away and inspired by him. He think he is talented and they don't let him on AGT because they hate disabled people. Russell's unfailing certainty of his own greatness is a big part of why he's such a heifer.
Random thought: I wonder if rat boy thinks because his suits keep getting dismissed "with prejudice" that means it's because they're prejudiced against him being deformed? Would explain a lot.
Considering he thought "filing in good faith" means "I really think I'm right," you may be on to something.

Last edited:

Barrister

Legal Council for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
This is what makes all the alarms go off in my head, honestly.

There are plenty of (relatively) wealthy, good-looking, arrogant, entitled douchebags out there. Plenty. So very very many. And a lot of them are bona fide narcissists, and a lot of them have a ridiculously inflated sense of their own importance or attractiveness or whatever.

But even if they get salty over a woman rejecting them, they seldom pose more of a threat than calling her a whore and maybe spreading some rumors about how her pussy tasted like sour grapes or something. And that's shithead behavior from giant manbabies, make no mistake.

Yet ultimately, they -- like most men, and hell, most women -- have this safety mechanism installed somewhere in their heads that assures them they can get over the rejection. Even if that manifests as "I could do better" or "Sluts like that are a dime a dozen," it's there. It keeps them from obsessing over the one that hurt them to the point that they'd invest their valuable time and attention earnestly trying to ruin the person's life. Even if they comically overvalue their time and attention, they're narcissistic enough to decide something's not worth it, whatever coping mechanism they employ -- even if it's an unhealthy coping mechanism, like devaluing or dehumanizing the person who "wronged" them. If nothing else, their self-image of being unqualified successes doesn't square with them hounding an exgirlfriend -- they have to forget or paper over the rejection for their own peace of mind.

Of course, some of them seem to reach a breaking point where one more rejection is too much and they lose their shit.
See, that's just the thing. The people you describe (I hesitate to use the term "normal" because of the association between "normal" and "acceptable," but I would call them "typical," at least widespread enough that we all personally have known one or two of them), for all their faults, have still accomplished that extra, elusive feat: they managed to actually get girlfriends. Obviously those relationships never lasted, but they still happened. In contrast, all of Russell Greer's relationships have been mental constructs, phantoms, illusions. He has never had a girlfriend to dump him and for him to develop a subsequent obsession with. He has never, and will never, get to that point.

That's what's alarming about his behavior. Erika is probably one of only a few of the objects of his affection- because they are objects, in his eyes- to even learn of his existence. Obsessing over an ex-girlfriend is unhealthy at best and creepy at worst, but when you consider the social history- the promises made, bonds formed, and all of that- behind that ruined relationship, it is far more understandable than Greer's monomania regarding complete strangers.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, that's just the thing. The people you describe (I hesitate to use the term "normal" because of the association between "normal" and "acceptable," but I would call them "typical," at least widespread enough that we all personally have known one or two of them), for all their faults, have still accomplished that extra, elusive feat: they managed to actually get girlfriends. Obviously those relationships never lasted, but they still happened. In contrast, all of Russell Greer's relationships have been mental constructs, phantoms, illusions. He has never had a girlfriend to dump him and for him to develop a subsequent obsession with. He has never, and will never, get to that point.

That's what's alarming about his behavior. Erika is probably one of only a few of the objects of his affection- because they are objects, in his eyes- to even learn of his existence. Obsessing over an ex-girlfriend is unhealthy at best and creepy at worst, but when you consider the social history- the promises made, bonds formed, and all of that- behind that ruined relationship, it is far more understandable than Greer's monomania regarding complete strangers.

Yeah, based on the emails that got leaked, Erika made it suuuuuuper clear from the outset that she wasn't interested in him romantically. She set a boundary immediately, and he immediately ignored it by posting on FB about how he was "in a relationship" with a model. Then he decided she was just being difficult by saying she had someone else in her life. Then she was just being "too nice" to Chad (never not funny) because she didn't owe him anything. Then Chad was abusing her and keeping them apart.

Every single time she tried to say no, he just heard, "try harder". She was his the moment she acknowledged his existence. As good as married, in his mind.

This would merely be pathetic, except he has to go the extra mile and actually try to manipulate (suicide threats, appeals to third parties like fucking mediators) and then punish.

If someone was married for 15 years and found out their spouse was cheating, they might have weird fits of anger, manipulation, the desire for revenge, etc. even if they don't act on them and just imagine scenarios where they can somehow be vindicated (and maybe even win their spouse back). They can lose control of their emotions, even if that lack of control never goes beyond their inner thoughts. That's the level Russ is on after exchanging a couple of emails with this woman. And like you said, it's not even because he has an actual connection or relationship with her. It's because he owned her the minute she smiled at him.

And this is probably the furthest he's ever actually made it with a woman. Going to prom and patronizing hookers are nice, but this is the closest he's ever had to an actual relationship. It's terrifying to think what would happen if some (hypothetical) woman actually managed to date him for a month before breaking up with him.

Once again, don't discount the opportunities for more great Greer screed titles:

* Shadow Over Muh Plights
* The Curious Case of Russell G. Greer
* In the Mouth of Slackness
* The Color Out Of Swift
* All That You Stalk Will Be Deleted Away
* Everything's Eventual If You Just Let Me Explain

Also, while we're imagining book titles, can we try to work in "Subtle Invitations" more? That's right up there with "Invasive and Troubling" in my mind.

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Once again, don't discount the opportunities for more great Greer screed titles:

* Shadow Over Muh Plights
* The Curious Case of Russell G. Greer
* In the Mouth of Slackness
* The Color Out Of Swift
* All That You Stalk Will Be Deleted Away
* Everything's Eventual If You Just Let Me Explain
I would propose Exhibits A through Z, but the State of Utah took that one already.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Agreed. It doesn't play well to appear to make fun of a tard. We know he's not a tard, but he comes off as one. He doesn't have the charm of William Hung who may as well have been a tard so there is absolutely no upside of giving him the slightest attention much less a spotlight.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Could have sworn he was following over 7500 thots by now but it's up from yesterday, he isn't in jail at least
And of course there is that picture still, god it skeeves me out, looks like the kind of greaseball that wants to sell me a shitty life insurance policy
1603907690950.png

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Could have sworn he was following over 7500 thots by now but it's up from yesterday, he isn't in jail at least
And of course there is that picture still, god it skeeves me out, looks like the kind of greaseball that wants to sell me a shitty life insurance policy
View attachment 1692091

Kind of surprised the greaseball hasn't been roped into Scamway or some other shitty MLM. Utah is ground zero for these slimy corporations and with this idiot's inability to get anything besides truck stop bathroom cumwipe, you'd think he'd be easily taken in on the "Be your own BossBro!" thing. God knows he's already halfway there: Greasy, creepy personality, and good at spamming all over social media.

The Great Citracett

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1692091

He's been following 7500 thots for like a month. Every now and then it drops a few, but then it's back up to 7500 within a day or so. Maybe he's hit his limit?