Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Could have sworn he was following over 7500 thots by now but it's up from yesterday, he isn't in jail at least

He's been following 7500 thots for like a month. Every now and then it drops a few, but then it's back up to 7500 within a day or so. Maybe he's hit his limit?
7,500 is the limit.

1603912407383.png

...archive, since the Instagram link rewriting appears to break for that link...

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if some of those thousands of girls are girls he's sent a DM to years ago and still thinks they're going to reply any day now. So many women with creepy messages sitting in their inboxes that they probably didn't even notice because they get 100 of them every day, yet Russ remains convinced it's like the ultimate romantic gesture. It's so bizarre how he doesn't even change tactics with his "wooing" attempts. Just the same exact thing every time, and every time he's 100% convinced the girl he DMs will be blown away by what a gentleman he is.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if some of those thousands of girls are girls he's sent a DM to years ago and still thinks they're going to reply any day now. So many women with creepy messages sitting in their inboxes that they probably didn't even notice because they get 100 of them every day, yet Russ remains convinced it's like the ultimate romantic gesture. It's so bizarre how he doesn't even change tactics with his "wooing" attempts. Just the same exact thing every time, and every time he's 100% convinced the girl he DMs will be blown away by what a gentleman he is.
It all goes back to his unshakeable belief that he alone is nice to women, and all the other guys DMing her are being assholes, so of course he'll stand out and get a reply. In the real world however, he's not that nice, and is far from unique in being nice (at first at least) to women he wants to seduce. I have a greater chance of winning the lottery than he does scoring with a model.

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
7,500 is the limit.

View attachment 1692207

...archive, since the Instagram link rewriting appears to break for that link...
Wait, so he follows up to 7500 people at once? I can barely keep up with my own social media. But that many?

Does his phone notify him all the time of all the new photos or posts or whatever these instagram models put up? Is his email littered with spam of toothy girls constantly? How long does he sit at his computer phone and drool over each and every one of them?

I... Just...:stress:

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, so he follows up to 7500 people at once? I can barely keep up with my own social media. But that many?

Does his phone notify him all the time of all the new photos or posts or whatever these instagram models put up? Is his email littered with spam of toothy girls constantly? How long does he sit at his computer phone and drool over each and every one of them?

I... Just...:stress:
Don't gaze into the abyss man!

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Remember, the judge's ruling was that SLC's small claims court had no jurisdiction over Taylor Swift. As for the case, he explained why Russell was legally incorrect in a calm manner, never actually considering Russell's arguments. He just took pity on the tard and wanted to make sure Russell felt he had been heard. That's what Russell thinks "goes against all logic." It just shows that he has no concept of critical thinking, just "me me me" and trashing anything that doesn't give him what he wants.
Which video is this from? Is he being interviewed in an official capacity about his lolsuits?
Russell's first lolsuit against Taylor was covered by his local Fox station, most likely it was a slow news day and some local guy suing Taylor Swift was just the biggest thing going on that day. The link should be on the OP, check it out, you get to hear Russell's slurred speech and see his hideous face in all its nonexistent glory.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many times he will have to have his lawsuits thrown out before he becomes labeled a vexatious litigant and is banned from filing any more suits.
Someone would actually have to file for it. Also it's only a state law. He'd have to sue more people in Utah courts. Then he could still move on to be a vexatious litigant in federal courts because there's no real procedure for finding someone a vexatious litigant in federal court.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A hastily scribbled notebook that looks like the ravings of a madman.

I suddenly got a mental image of Russhole's apartment with stacks and stacks of grimy notebooks, like some psychotic serial killer, all of them filled with handwritten profiles for every 9/10 woman he comes across. Every profile has notes about the woman, how much Russ has sent them on Venmo and gift card amounts, and other obsessive notes like "nice tits", "nice smile", "hasn't responded to DMs", "hasn't sucked me my penis", etc. Of course, the ones he likes best would probably have little hearts drawn around them and printouts of their photos.

Clovis

Pakistani dalek, turtle power!
kiwifarms.net
Of course, the ones he likes best would probably have little hearts drawn around them and printouts of their photos.
Which he has to go to a print shop to pick up. Where he creeps on the staff.

Actually, I doubt he really has favourites. As has been discussed ad infinitum anyone else is just an NPC to him, and thots are just a high-status arm candy to be won, hence the wide net he casts trying to catch one -any one. If anything, I'd guess a notebook would be full of scrawled rage, like his alternative twitter account. "Nice tits, big teeth, sent $1, bigoted whore, doesn't like nice guys. Sent 2nd $1."

krimsonincode

There is no moving past. There is no better place.
kiwifarms.net
I suddenly got a mental image of Russhole's apartment with stacks and stacks of grimy notebooks, like some psychotic serial killer, all of them filled with handwritten profiles for every 9/10 woman he comes across. Every profile has notes about the woman, how much Russ has sent them on Venmo and gift card amounts, and other obsessive notes like "nice tits", "nice smile", "hasn't responded to DMs", "hasn't sucked me my penis", etc. Of course, the ones he likes best would probably have little hearts drawn around them and printouts of their photos.

That could be the Bulla-Greer mashup only a Kiwi could love.