Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

• Recent downtime due to an update failure. Content reactions and thread highlighting down temporarily. See this if you care.

Rewire Tea

I'm a teapot
kiwifarms.net
Russell's first lolsuit against Taylor was covered by his local Fox station, most likely it was a slow news day and some local guy suing Taylor Swift was just the biggest thing going on that day

Russell called his local Fox station to cover it, if I remember correctly. Probably thought they'd agree with/vindicate him/show him off if he won.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell called his local Fox station to cover it, if I remember correctly. Probably thought they'd agree with/vindicate him/show him off if he won.
And since they covered it once, he expected them to cover his AG suit, and they didn't so they're bias(sic). He got mad when they covered actual stories and demanded (not asked) that they cover his suit. Of course, it's good they didn't, because then SLC would have seen Russ fail spectacularly, starting with him showing up late to his own small claims suit that where he was the plaintiff. He doesn't understand that just because something's important to him doesn't mean it's important to anyone else. That's why he was baffled when he told his story of TS's agents rejecting his song that no one came to his defense. That's because no one cared, and if they did, they would point out she can't accept unsolicited songs, and it's been that way since there was a recording industry.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Keeping logs of who he has creeped on would require some sort of organizational skills, of which Russ has zero. This is the man who brought his "evidence" to trial in a plastic grocery bag.
Don't forget showing up 30 min late to his own trial because he didn't read his documents properly, or showing up to his other trial after stopping at Staples to buy a HDMI cable that was laughably short.

He doesn't organize, he doesn't prepare, he coasts through life falling short of the bare minimum but because he is Russell" The Face" Greer that should be good enough to get multimillionaire pop stars to suck him his dick.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget showing up 30 min late to his own trial because he didn't read his documents properly, or showing up to his other trial after stopping at Staples to buy a HDMI cable that was laughably short.

He doesn't organize, he doesn't prepare, he coasts through life falling short of the bare minimum but because he is Russell" The Face" Greer that should be good enough to get multimillionaire pop stars to suck him his dick.
Yeah, he waited until the day of the trial to have his documents printed. Shit, I'm no paragon of organization, but if I was involved in a legal proceeding, I'd get my documents printed several days before. Hell, printers aren't that expensive. I'd buy one and print my own. But then, I don't save my money for hooker expeditions either.

The Sauce Boss

my kids have kids, they call me grandpoggers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he waited until the day of the trial to have his documents printed. Shit, I'm no paragon of organization, but if I was involved in a legal proceeding, I'd get my documents printed several days before. Hell, printers aren't that expensive. I'd buy one and print my own. But then, I don't save my money for hooker expeditions either.

Most libraries will let you print stuff for about half a buck a page.

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
Half a buck?! What are you on man, that's precious hooker money!
And for every two pages printed, an e-thot could have been Venmoed a better life.

Speaking of, has Russell ever actually described in what way he thinks he can give girls a better life? I'd love for some Insta model to straight up ask him "What are you offering that will make my life better?" and share his answers with the public.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
And for every two pages printed, an e-thot could have been Venmoed a better life.

Speaking of, has Russell ever actually described in what way he thinks he can give girls a better life? I'd love for some Insta model to straight up ask him "What are you offering that will make my life better?" and share his answers with the public.
Never went into specifics, unless you count the trite he wrote in his Taylor Swift fanfiction where he takes her in a limo to Dairy Queen, because multimillionaires can't afford or have tasted processed, mass produced ice cream. Same with Olive Garden.

Russ never actually goes into detail about the better life he can offer to these women who can buy and sell his ass to Somalian pirates. He just offers mere trinkets in the form of Walmart flowers and chocolates, franchise restaurants and 2nd hand couches off eBay , he can't even offer them trips to Paris to go wine tasting, he is too much of a pussy to get on a plane or order a beer

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

You know, this picture and the still shot from when he stood outside the court room waiting for Skordas (the one where you see him from the back) really drives home just how much he looks like one of those redneck hillbilly rape torture murder family members from "Wrong Turn."
I know others have asked this, but...just what in the almighty fuck does the greasy gourd see when he looks in a mirror? You can practically smell this picture through the screen, and I'd bet his bathroom and toilet area looks just like Larry Busboy's (Romeo Rose).

Horrifying...

EDIT: Butternut says in his tard book that he "takes" Taylor Swift to Cold Stone. And by "takes" he means in Taylor's "Upper-Class Limo" (LOL WTF) with a spinning disco ball and a Britbong named Rufus as the driver, and probably Rufus is paying for it--or Taylor. We all know butternut can't afford it.

Last edited:

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net

Russ was late to the Ariana trial because he thought it was at 2, but even on top of that, he showed up at around 2:05, so he would've been late even if he got the time right. A lawsuit he filed and claimed was the trial of the century, and he couldn't even be bothered to show up on time.
You ninja'd me on this. Even if he doesn't have a printer, I really can't believe he waited until an hour before the trial to get his documents printed. We don't know much about his personal life but based on how he handles his lawsuits Russell really seems like a massive procrastinator to me. I wonder if NipplessWoman or one of the others who knew him could confirm that.

Beyond the few fantasies he has outlined in his book, no. He has stated many times that he thinks he's the only man on earth who is nice to women, the last true chivalric gentleman, etc, so he seems to believe that that women will be blown away by basic gestures of kindness. My guess is that he doesn't think that far ahead, he just thinks once he's done his gesture of kindness, such as writing them a song or taking them on a date, they'll give him free sex forever. In general, I think Russell doesn't think very far ahead at anything he does.

break these cuffs

it's me and my bitch
kiwifarms.net
Never went into specifics, unless you count the trite he wrote in his Taylor Swift fanfiction where he takes her in a limo to Dairy Queen, because multimillionaires can't afford or have tasted processed, mass produced ice cream. Same with Olive Garden.

Russ never actually goes into detail about the better life he can offer to these women who can buy and sell his ass to Somalian pirates. He just offers mere trinkets in the form of Walmart flowers and chocolates, franchise restaurants and 2nd hand couches off eBay , he can't even offer them trips to Paris to go wine tasting, he is too much of a pussy to get on a plane or order a beer
Life is better with Russ because he is a Grade A certified Nice Guy™ whereas every other man will abuse them because everyone besides Russel Greer is a terrible person. So much of Russ comes down to narcissism + stupidity. Your normal predatory narc would either lower their standard for victims, granted Russ would be hard pressed to go low enough, or they charm their way into a lifestyle far beyond their means through fraud. He does neither. It's hilarious to watch.

General Disarray

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suddenly got a mental image of Russhole's apartment with stacks and stacks of grimy notebooks, like some psychotic serial killer, all of them filled with handwritten profiles for every 9/10 woman he comes across. Every profile has notes about the woman, how much Russ has sent them on Venmo and gift card amounts, and other obsessive notes like "nice tits", "nice smile", "hasn't responded to DMs", "hasn't sucked me my penis", etc. Of course, the ones he likes best would probably have little hearts drawn around them and printouts of their photos.

Kinda like this?

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think Rat-Face sees it as a kind of investment on the girls part. He thinks any time now he's gonna break into "the biz' and be shot to the top of fame fortune and success. If only some one would recognize him as the tortured lyrical genius he is. So if the 9/10 e-thot would just suck him his penis now in no time she would be living the most luxurious lifestyle imaginable. Until Taylor Swift shows up at his mansion and begs Russ to take here right there on his front porch.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ was late to the Ariana trial because he thought it was at 2, but even on top of that, he showed up at around 2:05, so he would've been late even if he got the time right. A lawsuit he filed and claimed was the trial of the century, and he couldn't even be bothered to show up on time.

You ninja'd me on this. Even if he doesn't have a printer, I really can't believe he waited until an hour before the trial to get his documents printed. We don't know much about his personal life but based on how he handles his lawsuits Russell really seems like a massive procrastinator to me. I wonder if NipplessWoman or one of the others who knew him could confirm that.

Beyond the few fantasies he has outlined in his book, no. He has stated many times that he thinks he's the only man on earth who is nice to women, the last true chivalric gentleman, etc, so he seems to believe that that women will be blown away by basic gestures of kindness. My guess is that he doesn't think that far ahead, he just thinks once he's done his gesture of kindness, such as writing them a song or taking them on a date, they'll give him free sex forever. In general, I think Russell doesn't think very far ahead at anything he does.
I still remember when one of Danica's fellow sex workers slapped him down for saying he was the only guy who was nice to her. He didn't respond, but you know having someone openly challenge one of his delusions has gotta sting. And Russ is only faking being nice. He's nice right up until he's told no, and then his true colors show. If he was really nice, when Erika told him she wasn't interested in a relationship with him he would have respected that instead of posting on his Facebook that he was in a relationship. He's an raging asshole with a very thin veneer of being nice.