Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, @NipplelessWoman said they warned female students to be cautious of Russell, rather than forcing him to control himself or face expulsion. She said she had to go so far as bribing a homeless guy with food to run interference for her and her roommate. Russ was stalking her roommate from what she said. It must be a Mormon thing, because I've seen creepy dudes booted from jobs for less than Russ has done. I suspect his tendency to threaten lawsuits when he's threatened with discipline might also play into it. Of course, a good HR department would have a paper trail detailing their actions before they booted him.
I dunno, I’ve worked in places where creeps work and we were told to just steer clear of them and “come get someone” if they got too horrible. Creeps often get away with a tonne of harassment before they finally get the boot. I think some management has a sort of “boys will be boys/I have bigger things to worry about than some desperate man asking for dates” attitude. I’ve been in situations where I was repeatedly harassed by male co-workers at functions (not plagued for dates, just straight up harassed about what colour my bra was and when did I last get laid and shite like that) and rather than remove the men, I was told to just ignore them as the boss “would talk to them about it later,” so as not to cause a public fuss.

I really don’t think we can blame this on Mormons. Horrible management exists everywhere.

WhiskerBiscuit

kiwifarms.net
It’s incredible how much harassment women at the school and his work were allowed to go through because firing or booting Russ was too hard. Many women allowed to be constantly harassed, just to avoid inconveniencing one guy.

this is such corporate think. Most companies and bureaucracies like schools cater to those who they worry will whine loudest. Russell was a known precocious cuntington that no one wanted to bother with so they walk on eggshells to not upset him.

RE: women being socialized to basically lie. As a penis non-haver, I can confirm that i have never told a man I was not interested in him to his face. I have felt safe doing so by phone but never in person. I don’t apologize for this at all as the times I’ve *literally* been busy with work, school, etc and turned a man down, I’ve had men talk to me like I had no right to make plans. Or like skipping work for whatever shit convo the guy promised would pay my rent. So I’m sure that women lie to Russell. Can you imagine telling Russell the truth? “I’m sorry, I’m not interested. Your personality is shitty and your hygiene is worse.”

“Lawsuit!”

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is such corporate think. Most companies and bureaucracies like schools cater to those who they worry will whine loudest. Russell was a known precocious cuntington that no one wanted to bother with so they walk on eggshells to not upset him.

RE: women being socialized to basically lie. As a penis non-haver, I can confirm that i have never told a man I was not interested in him to his face. I have felt safe doing so by phone but never in person. I don’t apologize for this at all as the times I’ve *literally* been busy with work, school, etc and turned a man down, I’ve had men talk to me like I had no right to make plans. Or like skipping work for whatever shit convo the guy promised would pay my rent. So I’m sure that women lie to Russell. Can you imagine telling Russell the truth? “I’m sorry, I’m not interested. Your personality is shitty and your hygiene is worse.”

“Lawsuit!”
I just automatically say “I have a boyfriend” whether it’s true at the time or not because it’s better than getting yelled at.

Of course that never stops the “what’s your boyfriend got to do with us, baby?” arseholes, who don’t even know you. At that point I’m out of lies so I tell them to get lost and just take the ensuing tantrum in stride.

I’m kind of amazed Russ identifies that women are lying to him and don’t all have boyfriends. I would have thought he’d embrace the lie because it protects his ego.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dunno, I’ve worked in places where creeps work and we were told to just steer clear of them and “come get someone” if they got too horrible. Creeps often get away with a tonne of harassment before they finally get the boot. I think some management has a sort of “boys will be boys/I have bigger things to worry about than some desperate man asking for dates” attitude. I’ve been in situations where I was repeatedly harassed by male co-workers at functions (not plagued for dates, just straight up harassed about what colour my bra was and when did I last get laid and shite like that) and rather than remove the men, I was told to just ignore them as the boss “would talk to them about it later,” so as not to cause a public fuss.

I really don’t think we can blame this on Mormons. Horrible management exists everywhere.
Right, and don't think that Russ hasn't internalized it.

Whether or not he's intelligent enough to be cognizant of this phenomenon, it's a fact of life and he definitely uses it to his advantage. I'm not sure which is worse, actually -- whether he knows women have to be polite and people will tell them to endure his advances rather than immediately ask him to leave, or whether he's demented enough to think he's that special that everyone has to be nice to him and endure his advances because of his face.

Probably a little of each.

Edit: Third obvious option is that he really thinks there's nothing wrong with his behavior. Worst of all, but also not unique to Russ. If we had a thread for every dude who thought this crap was normal behavior, Kiwi Farms would take up half the internet.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lawsuits typically don't work when you break the law. Like that catholic kid that put up those anti-gay posters all over school and got kicked out for it. And then his Mommy got involved, he tried to sue the school and was basically told to sit down and shut up?
He only got kicked out after he brought his mommy in and they refused any compromise that involve him being punished for breaking school rules. Before that, he could have stayed in. He went to like 50 lawyers and was told he didn't have a case. His name is Skylar Ittner, and he bragged about being a computer genius, and promptly got hacked by a Russian bear of the fancy sort.

@AbraCadaver a woman telling him she has a boyfriend doesn't always stop him. Remember that instamodel who killed herself? She told Russ she had a boyfriend and he insisted she was lying. He harassed her several time over her "imaginary boyfriend." And he's told several women they don't owe their bfs loyalty and they should cheat on them with him. He said that to Erika actually. What was so outrageous about the Erika incident is that she was upfront and firm that she just wanted a friendship, not a romantic relationship. But of course Russ immediately posts he's in a relationship with a model. Then when she gets a boyfriend, he immediately gets hostile and demands she "give him a chance" and the other crap we've come to expect of him. When she finally told him to leave her alone, he insisted it was her bf making her do so, and that she was being abused. Even if a girl tells him no, he won't stop, no matter what he says. When Taylor's family told him to stop contacting them, he went crazy. That's when he accused TS of slander by saying he was "invasive and troubling" even though it was the family's attorney that said that was how they described his frantic efforts to contact Taylor through them.

Last edited:

GreeneCoDeputy

kiwifarms.net
One Mormon religious belief is that those who are born disabled are born that way because they were more "valiant" before being born with the war in heaven. The thought behind this is that if you are born disabled you were super good in heaven before coming to earth. The reason that you would be born disabled is so that you wouldn't sin so that you can return to heaven without problem Mormons believe that you need to obtain a body as part of "the plan".
I've seen and heard this bit brought up several times in reference to Brother Greer and just wanted to clarify a couple things.

• The stuff about the War in Heaven is a folk belief and not necessarily supported by any current official doctrine.
  • The belief doesn't apply generally to people with disabilities. It applies to those who have such profound mental disabilities that they are unable to form the intent to sin. People with that level of mental disability are officially categorized as "unaccountable" in Church records because they can't consent to baptism.
  • Russell Greer clearly does not fall under this umbrella. He was baptized, received the priesthood, served a mission, etc.

I agree with you that he likely received some leniency due to his condition(s) though. He seems to have some thought disorder and maybe some level of learning disability and given his background I'm sure Church leaders have tried to be understanding. It's got to be hard to come down on him when he acts out because he's clearly frustrated by his condition and how he's received socially.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I swear, Russ does NOT care about being a songwriter. It’s not his passion, it's not what he wants to do. He wants to be famous and laid by pop stars. He picked songwriting as his avenue into that lifestyle because it seemed easiest and it’s one of the few “Hollywood” jobs you can get, working with celebrities, while being arse-ugly. If someone told him tomorrow he could be an actor, or publicist, or personal trainer to the stars or whatever, and they’re setting that up for him right now, his casio keyboard would be stuffed into the bin within the hour.

god but what a little narc he is

It’s incredible how much harassment women at the school and his work were allowed to go through because firing or booting Russ was too hard. Many women allowed to be constantly harassed, just to avoid inconveniencing one guy.

Women ARE still socialized to be nice and we’re told to tell guys who hit on us that we’re already taken, rather than just a “no”, because it “lets them down easy, it’s so hard for them to ask in the first place”...with the subtext being that it’s also safer. An outright “no” gets you yelled at or cussed out, called a right bitch who won’t give a nice guy a chance, also you’re ugly and it was a pity ask, fuck you, etc. Makes the rest of your day an angry, hurt, horrible one. If you’re lucky, there’s no yelling or swearing and the man strolls off with a passive-aggressive “fine thanks for your time, sorry to waste it, you’re too busy to talk to a decent man I guess” over his shoulder.

God help you if a creepy and persistent man tries to chat you up, they’re the dangerous ones you don’t want to anger, lest you find them loitering around your car in the parking lot later that night after work, and you have to flee back inside and beg a co-worker to walk out with you.

Getting that response over and over pretty much conditions you to turn the other way and lie to defuse a situation and avoid confrontation.

Agree about the socialization, but I'm going to disagree about "letting them down easy" as I (and many others) were not socialized that way. Scenario: Let's say you're a pretty, slim young lady, either high school or college aged. Let's say you get one of these festering ramoras either at work or school. Let's also say you never had "the talk," I didn't, and other girls have, but not in depth because it's not necessarily relevant like the requisite sex talk.

So butternut rolls up and starts attaching himself to you.
You say "No." Because you naively thought No means no. And you know nothing yet about the whiles and ways of that guy. Expect an MLM sales pitch with the usual canned responses. Also notice you start to see shades of the tard rage showing through the cracks in his slimy veneer:

* Why?
You say: Because I can't tomorrow. I've got (insert answer here).
* How about Friday then?
You say: I can't. I'll be out of town to attend (insert thing here)
* Okay, we'll hang out on Monday. alternate response: Okay, ask if you can bring a friend. I'll come with.
You start getting a picture. Slowly but surely. You say: Sorry, but I just don't think I can balance school/work/whatever and a relationship.
* No problem! We will hang out tomorrow and we can fit in something once or twice a week.
Your picture is slowly coming together like the first draft of a Lovecraft short story. Dread builds up again.
You say: I'm a lesbian.
* Okay. I'll watch. You just haven't met the "right man yet."
Get my drift?? Now you say: I have a boyfriend. You never wanted things to get like this...but here we are.

Last edited:

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One Mormon religious belief is that those who are born disabled are born that way because they were more "valiant" before being born with the war in heaven. The thought behind this is that if you are born disabled you were super good in heaven before coming to earth. The reason that you would be born disabled is so that you wouldn't sin so that you can return to heaven without problem Mormons believe that you need to obtain a body as part of "the plan".

So I definitely see that Russell could have been treated super good because of his disability at church. Mormons can be mean with people for other reasons but disability isn't one of them. I'm still in the religion but don't believe a lot of it and am 99% sure he was coddled to believe he was special for his disability.
There is another similar belief that used to be prevalent: that black people are those who were less valiant in the war in heaven, and were cursed in their earthly life as a result. This was officially stated to be untrue by LDS leadership a while back, but to that we can add empirical proof: Russell Greer. Russ obviously would have been the ADF/Phil of the war in heaven; posturing about what a badass he was and how much ass he was going to kick, but a completely useless, disgusting coward who was ultimately a plain liability to his own side. But since he never actually declared allegiance to Lucifer, he didn't get cast into Outer Darkness with the Devil and his angels. I don't know what the Preexistence version of covering yourself in really shitty tattoos that you drew the design for yourself (badly) would have been though.

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russell has said himself that it's not harassment if they don't tell him no.

And yes, he did buy a sex doll, and iirc, he had some complaints about a product he had recieved(assumed to be the doll), but I can't remember what it was.
iirc he mentioned it but then complained he’d been fooled with false advertising and wanted a refund, and I posted to speculate that he’d bought one of those fuckable silicone torsos on eBay or the like that were going round on Reddit about horny idiots buying those and then being shocked that they’re basically tiny, not the size of an actual woman’s torso, because they bought from just seeing the pictures and not reading the listing measurements.

I don’t know that that’s what he bought, but I could see Russ browsing online, seeing what looks like a woman’s ginormous silicone titties on a fuckable torso, hitting the BUY button with his dick and thinking he was going to get a lifesize big-titty headless RealDoll, and end up with a non-life-size toy because he’s too stupid to read the listing before hitting BUY and unzipping his pants in anticipation.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
kiwifarms.net
iirc he mentioned it but then complained he’d been fooled with false advertising and wanted a refund, and I posted to speculate that he’d bought one of those fuckable silicone torsos on eBay or the like that were going round on Reddit about horny idiots buying those and then being shocked that they’re basically tiny, not the size of an actual woman’s torso, because they bought from just seeing the pictures and not reading the listing measurements.

I don’t know that that’s what he bought, but I could see Russ browsing online, seeing what looks like a woman’s ginormous silicone titties on a fuckable torso, hitting the BUY button with his dick and thinking he was going to get a lifesize big-titty headless RealDoll, and end up with a non-life-size toy because he’s too stupid to read the listing before hitting BUY and unzipping his pants in anticipation.
That sounds too expensive for our drooly whoremonger. I reckon he got the cheapest blow-up doll, think the onces CWC got, and thought it will look like the actual woman in a sexy lawyer cosplay that's pictured on the box. Now she guards his couch covers.

GreeneCoDeputy

kiwifarms.net
There is another similar belief that used to be prevalent: that black people are those who were less valiant in the war in heaven, and were cursed in their earthly life as a result. This was officially stated to be untrue by LDS leadership a while back, but to that we can add empirical proof: Russell Greer. Russ obviously would have been the ADF/Phil of the war in heaven; posturing about what a badass he was and how much ass he was going to kick, but a completely useless, disgusting coward who was ultimately a plain liability to his own side. But since he never actually declared allegiance to Lucifer, he didn't get cast into Outer Darkness with the Devil and his angels. I don't know what the Preexistence version of covering yourself in really shitty tattoos that you drew the design for yourself (badly) would have been though.
Oh, so like the Heavenly Army's motor pool guy.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just seems out of character for him to buy a sex doll. I would think to him it would seem he's admitting he can't get laid (at least without paying for it). He did though, so he must have been going through a truly desperate phase. I use to say he wouldn't rape because it would directly contradict his view of himself as a nice guy. But now, seeing the mental gymnastics he's capable of, I think he could rape a woman and justify it as her having led him on, or that she really enjoyed it once he did it or some other bullshit rapist use to excuse the inexcusable.

The Great Citracett

Like an enchilada, adding spice to life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It just seems out of character for him to buy a sex doll. I would think to him it would seem he's admitting he can't get laid (at least without paying for it). He did though, so he must have been going through a truly desperate phase. I use to say he wouldn't rape because it would directly contradict his view of himself as a nice guy. But now, seeing the mental gymnastics he's capable of, I think he could rape a woman and justify it as her having led him on, or that she really enjoyed it once he did it or some other bullshit rapist use to excuse the inexcusable.

I don't remember anything about him having a sex doll.

What I remember is one lolrandom Facebook post of his about a "sex toy" of his, and something about it rolling under his bed or something like that.

I'd imagine it's a fleshlight. Or if certain stories are to be believed, a dildo.

GreeneCoDeputy

kiwifarms.net
Depends. Does the Heavenly Army's motor pool consist of bicycles, that Russ is too stupid to learn how to ride?
I've been looking for any specific references to Preexistence Heaven's military technology and so far have come up empty handed. Even my man Orson Pratt seems to offer no speculation on the matter, although he does freely offer opinions on other matters of Preexistence.

The Seer, by Orson Pratt

TL;DR: Actions in the Preexistence can determine the conditions under which a person is born. Vague reference to Africans.
theseer56.png

StinkySnack

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember anything about him having a sex doll.

What I remember is one lolrandom Facebook post of his about a "sex toy" of his, and something about it rolling under his bed or something like that.

I'd imagine it's a fleshlight. Or if certain stories are to be believed, a dildo.
He claimed to have purchased a sex doll in one of his posts on Quora.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agree about the socialization, but I'm going to disagree about "letting them down easy" as I (and many others) were not socialized that way. Scenario: Let's say you're a pretty, slim young lady, either high school or college aged. Let's say you get one of these festering ramoras either at work or school. Let's also say you never had "the talk," I didn't, and other girls have, but not in depth because it's not necessarily relevant like the requisite sex talk.

So butternut rolls up and starts attaching himself to you.
You say "No." Because you naively thought No means no. And you know nothing yet about the whiles and ways of that guy. Expect an MLM sales pitch with the usual canned responses. Also notice you start to see shades of the tard rage showing through the cracks in his slimy veneer:

* Why?
You say: Because I can't tomorrow. I've got (insert answer here).
* How about Friday then?
You say: I can't. I'll be out of town to attend (insert thing here)
* Okay, we'll hang out on Monday. alternate response: Okay, ask if you can bring a friend. I'll come with.
You start getting a picture. Slowly but surely. You say: Sorry, but I just don't think I can balance school/work/whatever and a relationship.
* No problem! We will hang out tomorrow and we can fit in something once or twice a week.
Your picture is slowly coming together like the first draft of a Lovecraft short story. Dread builds up again.
You say: I'm a lesbian.
* Okay. I'll watch. You just haven't met the "right man yet."
Get my drift?? Now you say: I have a boyfriend. You never wanted things to get like this...but here we are.
When I used public transit to commute I wore a fake engagement/wedding ring set to head all of this shit off at the pass. It usually worked, although some creeps don't give a shit.