Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine if that was your local news channel that you wanted to trust and you realize that this is the quality of 'journalism' they are capable of.

Oh, this website isn't even trying to claim this in any way resembles journalism. The article is clearly labeled as a press release, not news, and there's a disclaimer at the bottom:

1605834865502.png

1605834812680.png

It's also blatantly obvious that Russhole wrote up this "press release" himself, by his defining a janitor position as "a professional, office job".

1605834908479.png

GrumbleBum2

kiwifarms.net
Oh, this website isn't even trying to claim this in any way resembles journalism. The article is clearly labeled as a press release, not news, and there's a disclaimer at the bottom:

View attachment 1738312

View attachment 1738310

It's also blatantly obvious that Russhole wrote up this "press release" himself, by his defining a janitor position as "a professional, office job".

View attachment 1738314
“Claiming Las Vegas as his new home next month” lol what a cockwomble. He’s in the front page news for his mad highly topical songwriting skills AND he’s totally super legit moving to Las Vegas, city of musical opportunity, kind-hearted hookers with a soft spot for the little man and equality for the disabled!

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1738314
I did miss that and... lol. I'm not surprised anymore but Russ's cargo cult mentality is always a joy(??) to behold.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1738312

View attachment 1738310

View attachment 1738314
I should have known it was him, just based on how badly written it is. Apparently Russell doesn't have a job, he is a job.

"He works as a professional office job."

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We don't know he's a janitor. He could have a menial clerk's job and considers that "professional." It's not, it's entry level but of course everything Russ does is amazing so he's a professional if he says so. Well for once, I agree with him. Everything he does IS amazing. Amazingly stupid and inept. Rarely does he fail to entertain me with his abject incompetence.

Snufkin kin

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
When I used public transit to commute I wore a fake engagement/wedding ring set to head all of this shit off at the pass. It usually worked, although some creeps don't give a shit.
Where I live my biggest problem is military dudes. When they’re not busy preying on girls who can’t even speak English, they pounce on me in the dumbest fucking places (at the gym, at an electronics store, in a family restaurant with my boyfriend sitting right across from me).

And I have been through this far too many times to bother ‘letting them down easy’ (nicely summarized in a post on the last page about how well that works), so I just start calling them faggots now. I’m not kidding. I just say the foulest things I can to them, in the harshest manner possible, and I’m able to end the exchange with them calling me any combination of bitch, slut, cunt, whore etc and walking away in about a minute.

It’s not a ‘clever trick.’ I don’t feel good or proud of myself for doing it. I’ve gone off on one young man who was genuinely surprised and apologized sincerely to me before walking away with his head down, and I felt like I had just kicked a puppy. There are good men out there who are fine with giving you a compliment and taking the rejection if you’re not interested, and they don’t deserve to be called bootlicking pieces of shit just for approaching you, but when this happens literally every single time a white man is around? And of probably fifteen exchanges so far, fourteen have ended in rage and pettiness out the ass no matter how hard I tried to pacify them? The kinder I am in the beginning, the meaner they are when I finally put my foot down. If it was a bar or a club and I didn’t have my boyfriend with me I would totally get it, but when I’m just trying to get my shopping done and catch the bus, I don’t have much other choice then to nip it in the bud.

The worst thing about my area is everyone, especially my native friends, all justify it by saying that they’ve been away from their girlfriends/wives for so long and that’s why they’re pent up. As if that a. entitles them to cheat and b. entitles them to be aggressive when they get turned down for cheating. It’s insane, and it’s taught me to have zero tolerance for entitlement, which is not the kind of woman I’m entirely proud of turning into.

So when I hear about women’s’ encounters with Russ, all I can think is, “why didn’t you just call him shitlips and tell him to take a hike off a cliff? Why tolerate it?” Because yeah, maybe upon first sight he does look like a guy who’s had a tough break in life and might be really sweet deep down, but life ain’t a fairy tale, and some men who look nasty just are nasty. IME the existence of creeps like Russ forces women to make a choice; pride yourself on being a kind person only to grin and bear the harassment, or live with “bitch” stamped across your forehead and stop them in their tracks. I think personally, I’d rather ruin a completely good-intentioned man’s day then get stalked and sued by a Russ.

GreeneCoDeputy

kiwifarms.net
And I have been through this far too many times to bother ‘letting them down easy’ (nicely summarized in a post on the last page about how well that works), so I just start calling them faggots now. I’m not kidding. I just say the foulest things I can to them, in the harshest manner possible, and I’m able to end the exchange with them calling me any combination of bitch, slut, cunt, whore etc and walking away in about a minute.
Sorry, are these American servicemen behaving like that?

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
So if these news stories actually happen, who wants to bet on how long it will take for them to amend the story saying “this dude is actually a massive creep” like that NPR story?
Yeah, he paid some press release distributor that click farms and small-time local news sites automatically get feeds from, and he's trying to play it off as his "PR company". He's got his fake press release out there alongside penny stock pump-and-dump schemes and MLM hawkers.
We know Russ is still pretty much Mormon in his views on most things, with the exception of pre-martial sex and the hiring of prostitutes. Does Mormonism frown on gambling? Could we see a Russ as a gambling addict saga soon?
The LDS church definitely frowns upon gambling. Utah is one of a few states that doesn't even have a lottery, mainly due to the Mormon influence. That said I'd be really surprised if he does pick up a gambling habit. Between all of his endeavors he probably doesn't have any more disposable income to spare.

Last edited:

redcent

Do you have cable?
kiwifarms.net
Some guys aren't actually interested in the chick in question they just harass to see someone riled up and upset because that's how they get their jollies.

Not saying grussel is one of those, clearly he's a thirsty bastard. But regarding all the power levelling here over harassment stories, which by the by isn't the best idea. Trust no one and all that