Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the penalty, if he actually hasn't gotten permission, is probably going to be delayed. The thing is, if he actually did seek permission, they would quite possibly grant it, because it would remove him from any area where he could continue to harass the victim. So they might actually be really okay with getting rid of this pest. I just would be almost certain he doesn't even grasp that he can't just leave.
He could still harass Erika electronically, but the risk of him just showing up is lower. Under normal circumstances, like people have said, they wouldn't bother extraditing someone for a misdemeanor. But since several people with a vested interest with seeing him held accountable are watching him, they might be able to get the authorities to have Nevada pick his ass up and ship him back to Utah.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And this is why Erika and that lawyer (I forget her name, apologies) are the REAL heroes in this story because they are the only ones serving the greasy gourd a dose of reality for once in his tarded life.

Ladies. Do not stop. Do not take any of butternut's whining for contriteness. Skordas doesn't and neither should you.
I wonder if he got the psych eval he was ordered to get.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he got the psych eval he was ordered to get.

I highly doubt it. Russhole's narc ego couldn't withstand that kind of bruising. Despite what he claimed in his lawsuit against Null, Russhole definitely doesn't want any serious mental health treatment or evaluation, because to his mind he's perfect and without fault. The only reason he went to a therapist in the recent past was to try to get "evidence" that Taylor Swift not listening to his awful song caused him PTSD (which didn't work). Whereas the psych eval was ordered as part of his sentence for committing a crime--a crime he takes no responsibility for and insists his behavior was his victim's fault.

Honestly, I think the reason he decided to move out of Utah in the first place was to avoid the mental health eval (and the potential follow up psychosexual eval). He did declare he was leaving right after he was sentenced and said he would be out by December (which would be when his 90 days to get the eval done runs out). I am puzzled as to why he decided to move to Las Vegas rather than Reno though. The latter would put him a lot closer to legal sex workers. Then again, maybe he's moving somewhere other than Las Vegas and he's just trying to be "clever" by claiming he's moving to Vegas (like how he said he was in Colorado when he was really in Reno for a hooker date).

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And this is why Erika and that lawyer (I forget her name, apologies) are the REAL heroes in this story because they are the only ones serving the greasy gourd a dose of reality for once in his tarded life.

Ladies. Do not stop. Do not take any of butternut's whining for contriteness. Skordas doesn't and neither should you.
I really think he should have gotten jail time this go around. But at least he's got a record now, and it's going to be harder for him to play the "harmless idiot" card. I think he was counting on that this time, and the reason he was seething in his lawyer's office is that it didn't work, he had to plead guilty. To make it worse, it was a woman who got him punished. When you think it should be illegal for women to turn you down, being forced to plead guilty to stalking must sting especially hard.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Then again, maybe he's moving somewhere other than Las Vegas and he's just trying to be "clever" by claiming he's moving to Vegas (like how he said he was in Colorado when he was really in Reno for a hooker date).
I don't think he grasps that outside of Utah, he will not have the tard armor of the Magical Star Buddy. If he fucks up, he's just going to jail.

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am puzzled as to why he decided to move to Las Vegas rather than Reno though. The latter would put him a lot closer to legal sex workers. Then again, maybe he's moving somewhere other than Las Vegas and he's just trying to be "clever" by claiming he's moving to Vegas (like how he said he was in Colorado when he was really in Reno for a hooker date).
He can't be a "big fish in a big pond" in Reno, despite it being the biggest little city in the world. And I think the number of potential non-brothel hookers is a lot higher in Vegas. Also slightly better public transportation and more apartments available in his price range.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think the reason he decided to move out of Utah in the first place was to avoid the mental health eval (and the potential follow up psychosexual eval). He did declare he was leaving right after he was sentenced and said he would be out by December (which would be when his 90 days to get the eval done runs out). I am puzzled as to why he decided to move to Las Vegas rather than Reno though. The latter would put him a lot closer to legal sex workers. Then again, maybe he's moving somewhere other than Las Vegas and he's just trying to be "clever" by claiming he's moving to Vegas (like how he said he was in Colorado when he was really in Reno for a hooker date).
I have a few thoughts.
I don't think Russ has given up his celebrity dream just yet. We know he lurks on the thread, and I think us mocking him has finally driven it home that A) he's not getting any younger and B) if you want to get famous, the backwoods of Utah ain't the place to be. Rather than change his ways, he's decided to change his venue and move to Vegas. Not only are there legal whores to woo, but it's a well known town and if he can make it there, he'll be able to finally make those frikkin Kiwis eat their words.
But you are right, though. He has a habit of lying to make himself look better, and may well be somewhere else. On that, I'd say give him a few weeks or so. If he really is in Vegas, he won't be able to resist taking pictures just to prove us wrong.
As an aside: I don't think he's currently in Vegas, regardless of what his Facebook status says. It's like how he said he's legalizing prostitution in Utah- he makes it sound like it's a done deal, when in reality he still has a ways to go. It's why he's getting mad at real estate companies in Vegas; in his mind, he's already moved to Vegas, and those frikkin real estate agents are cockblocking him at every turn.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've been off the farms for the last month or so (various reasons) and I simply do not have the time to catch up on 150+ pages. From the last 10 it dosen't look like i've missed anything, but just in case did anything big in his lawsuit against n00l and the Farms happen, or any of his other lawsuits, or is it the same old insathot thirstposting and deluded dreams of moving to Las Vegas?

Let's Find Out!

🗡️🗡️🗡️
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I've been off the farms for the last month or so (various reasons) and I simply do not have the time to catch up on 150+ pages. From the last 10 it dosen't look like i've missed anything, but just in case did anything big in his lawsuit against n00l and the Farms happen, or any of his other lawsuits, or is it the same old insathot thirstposting and deluded dreams of moving to Las Vegas?
Same old instathot thirstposting (although not much, he's laying low) but it looks like he may actually be moving to Vegas?

The Great Citracett

Like an enchilada, adding spice to life
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gloating some more on Instagram about all his paid exposure...

Note how he tagged Yovanna, so she will see his efforts and reward him with sex:

20201121_235330.jpg
20201121_235300.jpg
20201121_235319.jpg
20201121_235243.jpg
20201121_235111.jpg

"Make me famous, but IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS!"

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net