Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, for the longest time I couldn't even remember what Yo Yovanna sounded like or what the lyrics were or anything, and I sure as hell wasn't going to take the time to look it up. Of all the Russell Greer discography it's definitely one of the weakest entries.
The lyrics are essentially a compilation of his thirst-posts on her Instagram, similar to how his Taylor Swift song was just a string-on sentence of titles of her songs, set to low-effort Fiverr music.

Pork Fried Rice

In the Wok
kiwifarms.net
>"a budding songwriter with a facial disability"
>all pics of Russ are of his photoshopped face
For someone who's allegedly secure about living with and overcoming his disability, he sure likes to use that 'shopped pic in most of his public facing material. I figured he'd be using photos with a mask right now.
The lyrics are essentially a compilation of his thirst-posts on her Instagram, similar to how his Taylor Swift song was just a string-on sentence of titles of her songs, set to low-effort Fiverr music.
Very true. I honestly think the most effort he's put into original song lyrics was for his AGT audition.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so let's get big brain retarded like Rusty and imagine that his song actually reached success this time. People will then start to look up the ''budding stud young songwriter'' online to see what he's up to. Then they stumble upon harassment accusations, kill lists and this whole thread documenting everything this neanderthal did.

The fact he doesn't seem to grasp that fame, in his case, will be a huge disgrace in his life is hilarious. He thinks having some people online pointing and laughing at him is bad? Wait til the tween and stan crowd gets to him. Or real trolls and malicious people who have no qualms about actually harassing him irl.

Yet this retard keeps trying to be famous, with a life story filled with accusations and horrible behavior.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so let's get big brain retarded like Rusty and imagine that his song actually reached success this time. People will then start to look up the ''budding stud young songwriter'' online to see what he's up to. Then they stumble upon harassment accusations, kill lists and this whole thread documenting everything this neanderthal did.

The fact he doesn't seem to grasp that fame, in his case, will be a huge disgrace in his life is hilarious. He thinks having some people online pointing and laughing at him is bad? Wait til the tween and stan crowd gets to him. Or real trolls and malicious people who have no qualms about actually harassing him irl.

Yet this retard keeps trying to be famous, with a life story filled with accusations and horrible behavior.
Yup. Right now, it's just us laughing at him. But if he does get the worldwide recognition he craves, well, his life will be a special kind of hell. Taylor Swift fans will harass him left and right, people will call his employer to tell them about his conviction (if they don't already know) and somewhere, out there is a legit psychopath who's a black hat hacker. Russ is powerless against someone he can't identify.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
For someone who's allegedly secure about living with and overcoming his disability, he sure likes to use that 'shopped pic in most of his public facing material. I figured he'd be using photos with a mask right now.
And cover that obviously superior bone structure of his face that totally makes him a 9/10? Never. Better to use that shooped photo of him smiling. Didn't bother to actually use a photo of him groomed properly or wearing a decent suit though.

Ratmouth is just lazy about all this.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup. Right now, it's just us laughing at him. But if he does get the worldwide recognition he craves, well, his life will be a special kind of hell. Taylor Swift fans will harass him left and right, people will call his employer to tell them about his conviction (if they don't already know) and somewhere, out there is a legit psychopath who's a black hat hacker. Russ is powerless against someone he can't identify.
You would think that a person who is so sensitive to criticism and with a tarnished past like him would want to fly under the radar their whole life, but not Special Boy Rusty.

Yes, we can be rude; we are kinda assholes and some kiwis have a legit bad bone in them, but the meanest thing an user did to him was that stupid KP catfish by richard-something. With zero real life repercussions.

People outside the farms don't have this culture of ''observe and archive from afar''. Twitter and cancel culture are proof of this. People are fucking savages, they don't care about your feelings or even your family.
Remember that teen who made an idiotic racist joke on Twitter and some black lady got so assblasted with it she doxed him and his family and the kid's parents lost their job? Yeah, this will be the kind of people Russel will face once his ''plight'' is finally out there.

And as you said, if some malicious hacker notice this stupid prick, then he will finally experience what true harassment means.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ pleading guilty hurt him more than he'll ever understand. He's now not just a suspected criminal, not just an accused criminal, but a convicted criminal. It's in black and white now that he's a piece of shit. And he still wants to be famous? He should look at how little sympathy for his fucked-up face (even worse than Russ's) Brian Peppers got, once he turned into a living meme. Because he was a convicted sex offender. He didn't get any of the sympathy that a person in his position would normally get. His Tard Shield was gone. This is Russ's future: to be not just ridiculed all over the internet, but to have people actively calling him up to fuck with him in real life. And the more attention he gets, the closer this future will come. And he's actively trying to bring it about. I have never, ever, anywhere, seen a man more determined to build for himself a personal Hell with his own two hands. It's truly unbelievable.

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter & the Audacity of This Bitch (Terf)
kiwifarms.net
It's been 84 years and some Taylor swift fans STILL slap fight with tom hiddleston fans after their summer fling. Hell hath no fury like the swifties.

We love to see it turned on Rusty.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You would think that a person who is so sensitive to criticism and with a tarnished past like him would want to fly under the radar their whole life, but not Special Boy Rusty.

Yes, we can be rude; we are kinda assholes and some kiwis have a legit bad bone in them, but the meanest thing an user did to him was that stupid KP catfish by richard-something. With zero real life repercussions.

People outside the farms don't have this culture of ''observe and archive from afar''. Twitter and cancel culture are proof of this. People are fucking savages, they don't care about your feelings or even your family.
Remember that teen who made an idiotic racist joke on Twitter and some black lady got so assblasted with it she doxed him and his family and the kid's parents lost their job? Yeah, this will be the kind of people Russel will face once his ''plight'' is finally out there.

And as you said, if some malicious hacker notice this stupid prick, then he will finally experience what true harassment means.
So basically what you're saying is: Us Kiwi Farmers are the closet thing to a real friend Russ will ever have.

That rat-mouthed freak doesn't realize how lucky he is, that we're the only ones that have him on their radar... for now.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
kiwifarms.net
Russ pleading guilty hurt him more than he'll ever understand. He's now not just a suspected criminal, not just an accused criminal, but a convicted criminal.
I don't think Russ particularly cares, while the judge was handing down a verdict he was busy rewriting the scenario in his head where he is the victim.
Biased judge, mentally ill woman, no jury trial, I was never given a chance to tell MY side

All little factors he formulates in his head why he is right and everyone else is wrong. Russ doesn't see this as a loss, he sees it as an inconvenience that he can't bully another pretty girl into giving him sex.
Same with Ariana Grande, same with Taylor Swift, Russ's narcism prevents him from accepting the fact he is a loser in life.

DrainRedRain

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So basically what you're saying is: Us Kiwi Farmers are the closet thing to a real friend Russ will ever have.

That rat-mouthed freak doesn't realize how lucky he is, that we're the only ones that have him on their radar... for now.
Yeah man, the reality is we are the closest thing resembling a friend in Rusty's life. Because while we can be pretty harsh and crass, there is a lot of good life advice here, and some people genuinely would be happy if he got his act together and moved on with his life.

He whines and bitches about this site, but we are literally children's play when compared to the woke Twitter crowd. They're vicious and get actual joy in ruining people's lives. Worse, nobody has the courage to stop their self-righteous crusade once they identify a target, because they're a bunch of frothing at the mouth rabid dogs who will not stop til there's nothing left.

If Rusty actually gets famous (for wrong reasons, but still), they will completely obliterate him. There won't be a lawyer, a cop or a parent able to help him out.