Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
LOL, casual racism... "You Dominican girls..." Wow, butternut, that'll make Ms. Ventura drop her panties and start flicking her bean to your tard jingle.

Please enjoy some choice Youtubey comments. My picks:

Mr Satan
3 months ago (edited)
objectively, this is better than the last one, Russ. She is still going to get a restraining order, but its all about small steps- amirite?

Fuzzyscarfandmittens
3 months ago
This is painful to listen to. The rhymes are basic. The melody is nothing to really get excited over. And it's just another bland low quality pop song. There's nothing of substance here.

TheSyntheticOmega4 months ago
Sounds like a Kidzbop Song

supercoolsunday3 months ago
This song gave me a disability.

Hell On Wheels2 weeks ago
"You're like an enchilada" What girl couldn't fail to be wooed by that?

WiperHunter3 months ago (edited)
I bet his cell phone carrier has to wear full body ppe ever time he turns his phone in for an upgrade

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Well, I haven’t kept up with the Russell Greer saga in awhile. I just listened to Yo Yovanna! on his Facebook page...

...I’m not gonna lie, I thought it would be a LOT worse than it was. Rate me autistic, but there are male pop singers out there (Sean Mendez comes to mind) that sound like this, albeit with better production. I will give him credit, it sounds like a generic pop song. Bravo, Russ.

SojuDrnkr

Stays after last call.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I haven’t kept up with the Russell Greer saga in awhile. I just listened to Yo Yovanna! on his Facebook page...

...I’m not gonna lie, I thought it would be a LOT worse than it was. Rate me autistic, but there are male pop singers out there (Sean Mendez comes to mind) that sound like this, albeit with better production. I will give him credit, it sounds like a generic pop song. Bravo, Russ.
Russ did absolutely nothing into making this song. He doesn't sing or play any instruments on the track. All he contributed were the lyrics, which he took little to no thought into writing.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Russ particularly cares, while the judge was handing down a verdict he was busy rewriting the scenario in his head where he is the victim.
Biased judge, mentally ill woman, no jury trial, I was never given a chance to tell MY side

All little factors he formulates in his head why he is right and everyone else is wrong. Russ doesn't see this as a loss, he sees it as an inconvenience that he can't bully another pretty girl into giving him sex.
Same with Ariana Grande, same with Taylor Swift, Russ's narcism prevents him from accepting the fact he is a loser in life.
He doesn't care, but he should. Because to the vast majority of the American public, there is no "guilty*, but". Just "guilty". You don't get the benefit of the doubt once you've pleaded guilty, unless you're black, and even then that only applies to other blacks and Woko Haram cultists. And Russ, despite his obvious lack of valor in the Preexistence, is as white as they come. The usual cop-and-court-hating Wokie trash will never go to bat for him; they'll see him as a misogynist who had every advantage (cishet white Christian male, lawyer paid for by family) and was still convicted anyway. If he ever gets true attention, he's toast.

Terence Trent D'ARPA

Do you love me like you say?
kiwifarms.net
He's gloating some more on Instagram about all his paid exposure...

Note how he tagged Yovanna, so she will see his efforts and reward him with sex:

View attachment 1742328
View attachment 1742330
View attachment 1742329
View attachment 1742331
View attachment 1742332

"Make me famous, but IGNORE ALL GOOGLE RESULTS!"
I was able to find a link to one of the press releases on MarketWatch (archive). Here's something that stuck out:

Russell Greer is a disabled songwriter who is claiming Las Vegas as his new home next month. By day, he works as a professional, office job. However, after 5 PM, he writes pop music and is trying to have an established artist pick up his music.

To listen to more of his music, or for interested parties to reach out to Paul Robert Mashler for an interview on their site, podcast, or radio show, you can make contact via the information provided below:
So, of course, my first thought is "Who the hell is Paul Robert Mashler?" Well, he's another guy (archive) who bought a press release from them. They used essentially the same template for the two of them, and didn't even bother changing the text in the last paragraph. (Regardless, the press release is of better quality than Mr. Greer's novel or latest lolsuit. And at least Russell had his name spelled consistently throughout, unlike "Paul Rober Masher.")

Of interest to me was the 800 number, as it was listed for the phone contact for both releases: 800-983-1362. This comes back to the BBB review page for ArtistPR.com, which has two lovely reviews at the time of this writing, and a grade of "F".

Looking at the services provided here, it's possible that Mr. Greer bought this from them: (archive)

Press Release Writing & Distribution​

$397.00 Professionally written. Distributed to 250+ major news outlets. Guaranteed syndication on on ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC affiliated sites. Included in Google News & Bing News. Email Blast to 4,900 Music Industry Contacts. Social Media & Blogs Outreach.

Yep, that's a good chunk of change that could be applied to moving expenses, court fees, buying a new suit, or taking a hooker to Olive Garden in a way that's mindful of his disabilities . . . with financial prudence like that, it's no wonder he has to file in forma pauperis . . .

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
objectively, this is better than the last one, Russ. She is still going to get a restraining order, but its all about small steps- amirite?
That one cracks me up. He's going to send it to someone he thinks is her, she'll never hear it and then he'll get pissed because "he made an effort" and then hilarity ensues.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys think he's going to sue this Dominican broad when he figures out that she's ignoring his efforts?
I hope not. She's done nothing to deserve that. I doubt she even gets the song. I'm sure she has someone managing all her public facing social media and email accounts, They'll probably just hit delete. If they do pass it on, it'll be because the account manager thought it was hilariously awful and wanted her to hear it.

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
I was able to find a link to one of the press releases on MarketWatch (archive). Here's something that stuck out:

So, of course, my first thought is "Who the hell is Paul Robert Mashler?" Well, he's another guy (archive) who bought a press release from them. They used essentially the same template for the two of them, and didn't even bother changing the text in the last paragraph. (Regardless, the press release is of better quality than Mr. Greer's novel or latest lolsuit. And at least Russell had his name spelled consistently throughout, unlike "Paul Rober Masher.")

Of interest to me was the 800 number, as it was listed for the phone contact for both releases: 800-983-1362. This comes back to the BBB review page for ArtistPR.com, which has two lovely reviews at the time of this writing, and a grade of "F".

Looking at the services provided here, it's possible that Mr. Greer bought this from them: (archive)

Yep, that's a good chunk of change that could be applied to moving expenses, court fees, buying a new suit, or taking a hooker to Olive Garden in a way that's mindful of his disabilities . . . with financial prudence like that, it's no wonder he has to file in forma pauperis . . .
It really struck me as hilarious that Paul Mashler is trying to make his way as a classical pianist. This is someone as diametrically opposite the music scene from Russell as can be. He would need to have very strong technical chops while needing to learn to approach the classics with a balance of respect for the original & adding creativity/imaginative reinterpretation enough to warrant a seat at that table. It is not my jam, so while I am not confident I could address his skill at succeeding at this, I do respect that he is doing something very different than Mr “I’m disabled, so you need to drop those panties cuz I tried my hardest” Greer.

DrainRedRain

i laugh but i dont feel joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And he's actively trying to bring it about. I have never, ever, anywhere, seen a man more determined to build for himself a personal Hell with his own two hands. It's truly unbelievable.
This. He's actually paying people to ''boost'' his work. Yes, he's paying to be fucked over.

If he was just an unfortunate, stupid retard who innocently made a song for TS and got noticed and mocked for it, this would be bad enough. But he did several shitty songs for several women, he tried legalizing brothels, he wrote a book about how banging 18 year old prostitutes should be legal etc etc. and he's STILL trying to get noticed for it.

If he stopped RIGHT NOW and did a 180, his life would still suck because he can't erase his mistakes. But he keeps going.

This is a ticking time bomb at this point.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Russ did absolutely nothing into making this song. He doesn't sing or play any instruments on the track. All he contributed were the lyrics, which he took little to no thought into writing.

The lyrics to me are reminiscent of some upper middle aged or elderly man who still wants to fuck young women but fell down the stairs and had a mild TBI that would otherwise make him seemingly functional, but a bit off.
But then again, this comes to mind whenever I see anything written by our resident butternut.

AbraCadaver

JAPES OF ALL KINDS!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah man, the reality is we are the closest thing resembling a friend in Rusty's life. Because while we can be pretty harsh and crass, there is a lot of good life advice here, and some people genuinely would be happy if he got his act together and moved on with his life.

He whines and bitches about this site, but we are literally children's play when compared to the woke Twitter crowd. They're vicious and get actual joy in ruining people's lives. Worse, nobody has the courage to stop their self-righteous crusade once they identify a target, because they're a bunch of frothing at the mouth rabid dogs who will not stop til there's nothing left.

If Rusty actually gets famous (for wrong reasons, but still), they will completely obliterate him. There won't be a lawyer, a cop or a parent able to help him out.
I want you all to stop and consider that there are quite a lot of female Kiwis round these parts, myself and other regular Russ posters included.

We comment on this thread all the time and keep up to date on Russ’ antics.

In essence, KF is responsible for providing Russ with the most voluntary female attention he’s ever gotten. Ever. He doesn’t even need to awkwardly trap us during our work shifts, or pay for our time at a sleazy brothel! We come here to talk about him of our own volition!

Russ should be more grateful for all the Farms does for him, smdh.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Russ particularly cares, while the judge was handing down a verdict he was busy rewriting the scenario in his head where he is the victim.
Biased judge, mentally ill woman, no jury trial, I was never given a chance to tell MY side

All little factors he formulates in his head why he is right and everyone else is wrong. Russ doesn't see this as a loss, he sees it as an inconvenience that he can't bully another pretty girl into giving him sex.
Same with Ariana Grande, same with Taylor Swift, Russ's narcism prevents him from accepting the fact he is a loser in life.
We've seen from his book how he rewrites events, and the trials are no different. He claims the judges are "bias" against him because they don't give him what he wants. He zones out when the judge is telling him why he's wrong. He claims he was never allowed to share his side of the story (although the news at his first TS lawsuit showed otherwise.) It's all just "woe is me" whining and narrow-minded excuses.
ATTENSION! ATTENSION!
I, Constellationzero, have found the race flipped Russell Greer! Butternut antics in every way--but now with less grease!!

Holy shit. This is spot-on with Russell's situation. He's doing exactly what Russell is doing, claiming that it's defamation that people are allowed to say negative things about him. He even sued for the exact same amount. Then he compares himself to Kunta Kinte, like how Russell compares himself to MLK or Robert Kennedy, a martyr for truth in an unjust world. The ego on these two is absurd.

And licking the mirror. . . ugh. I wonder if Russell was planning on doing that when he tried to get a warrant to search Taylor's house during his second lawsuit.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This. He's actually paying people to ''boost'' his work. Yes, he's paying to be fucked over.

If he was just an unfortunate, stupid retard who innocently made a song for TS and got noticed and mocked for it, this would be bad enough. But he did several shitty songs for several women, he tried legalizing brothels, he wrote a book about how banging 18 year old prostitutes should be legal etc etc. and he's STILL trying to get noticed for it.

If he stopped RIGHT NOW and did a 180, his life would still suck because he can't erase his mistakes. But he keeps going.

This is a ticking time bomb at this point.
You know the saying "There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it, but let's keep going and see what happens?" That's Russell's life. There was a point he could have stopped, could have turned his life around, but he didn't. The only way this works out even slightly well for him is if he nukes his internet presence completely, stops chasing fame, and goes underground. But he won't. If Vegas doesn't get Russ, then the courts will. If the courts don't, then Woko Haram will. And if Woko Haram doesn't, an angry boyfriend/husband will.
I would feel bad for him so utterly destroying his own life like this, but then I remember what an awful piece of shit he is. There is no hell quite like the hell you make for yourself.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
In the song Russ tries to make comparisons to Latin American things ("beaches of Barahona", "you're like an enchilada")... does Russ think saunas are a Latin American invention?
Well she is Puertro Rican and that's kinda Latin American. And besides do you know how hard it is to make a rhyme for "sauna"? I mean there's wanna, Donna, fauna, Ghana... and that's about it. So he wrote himself into a corner and instead of rewriting the line to something less stupid he just went with that.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he paid a five guy, he just introduced the error, because he could have done it himself for free.

This is what Russ paid for: https://www.prlog.org/pub/prnewswire/#

Nobody will look at them.

You can also submit press releases for free. (There are many places, including pressrelease.org) You write them up and they get distributed out to all those places with RSS feeds that post them for content. Just use the right keywords and yeah, you can get them on places appropriate to what the work is. I used to do it all the time for my boss.

It would have been smarter for Russ to forget the news sites and do free ones targeted at music sites. Get a few music bloggers to write about it, etc. Has he ever heard if Variety? An ad there would be more valuable (although still likely ignored.)

It's nice to see Russ get scammed though, isn't it?

The Great Citracett

Better living, through autism.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like he'll be getting a short blurb in an obscure Austrian online music magazine. This is on Facebook and Twitter:

20201119_110325.jpg

No doubt he paid for this so he can call himself an "international celebrity" like he did when he paid a Swedish station to play his song.

20201119_110338.jpg
(Note they couldn't tag him because he uses 2 spaces in his name)

Actually he may not have paid. They post their (Yahoo) email address everywhere to submit music. Maybe they did it for free.

Their website is straight out of 2001 geocities:

He'll be featured in issue 25, but it won't be out for at least another month:

Further inspection says it costs $50 to submit a song to this janky-ass site, which is easily a blowjob or two. But that's to submit it to win one of their awards.

Maybe it's free to just get featured?