Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Of interest to me was the 800 number, as it was listed for the phone contact for both releases: 800-983-1362. This comes back to the BBB review page for ArtistPR.com, which has two lovely reviews at the time of this writing, and a grade of "F".
This is the sort of bottom feeder organization that tells suckers they have talent and then basically does nothing. Even the song mill he hired put at least some legitimate effort into polishing the turd he gave them, and those outfits are generally sketchy as fuck too. Russ is exactly the kind of no talent sped who lines these people's pockets. It's sad Russ has even regressed from even doing his own shitty music.
Just imagine him trying to give oral sex. :c
I think the jailbirds could find a use for a dude who can't bite.

Oh believe me, I’ve tried, but I worry that people will think I’m just picking on some poor retard, so I don’t talk about him much to my friends. That’s the thing about Russ, his messed up face tends to keep him from having to face the real criticism he deserves. And the thing is, like so many here have said, under normal circumstances I would feel sorry for Russ. He didn’t ask for Moebius, and it must sting to know his birth parents didn’t want him but kept his twin. But that’s where my sympathy has to end, because everything else...he’s done to himself.

Also, a thought I had when reading his “lawsuit” against the Farms, has anyone ever actually called him “Moebius Shitlips” before he put it in that document? I only recall seeing him called “Shitlips” by itself until after he put “Moebius” in front of it in a doc, so I’m suspicious it’s his attempt to make the Farms look bad by stretching the truth.

I thought there was a fake facebook account called Moebius Shitlips. I used to follow butternut about three years ago and I thought I saw it there, but so far, I can't seem to find anything on it, and I don't go to facebook anymore, so I'm not about to go looking there. Having said that, please enjoy some classic butternut!

1606244376258.png

1606244429356.png

1606244482948.png

1606244533452.png

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
1606246264482.png

Oh the absolute hypocrisy. This coming from the man who covers his face with his phone in all his selfies and has been using a photoshopped picture of himself on all his social media for a year or so now.

Russell, man (which I doubt you are, more so a sentient cockroach really), if you are going to sell yourself as a stud, be honest with potential suitors by showing your face

View attachment 1747103

Oh the absolute hypocrisy. This coming from the man who covers his face with his phone in all his selfies and has been using a photoshopped picture of himself on all his social media for a year or so now.

Russell, man (which I doubt you are, more so a sentient cockroach really), if you are going to sell yourself as a stud, be honest with potential suitors by showing your face
I also love the part where he writes "don't be afraid to say no (ladies, you have that right too)". He's insisted that his disability means women shouldn't be allowed to turn him down and has even attempted to abuse the legal system for that purpose. Not to mention the whole Erika saga.

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
I also love the part where he writes "don't be afraid to say no (ladies, you have that right too)". He's insisted that his disability means women shouldn't be allowed to turn him down and has even attempted to abuse the legal system for that purpose. Not to mention the whole Erika saga.
He means you can say no to other guys, just not him.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
I thought there was a fake facebook account called Moebius Shitlips. I used to follow butternut about three years ago and I thought I saw it there, but so far, I can't seem to find anything on it, and I don't go to facebook anymore, so I'm not about to go looking there. Having said that, please enjoy some classic butternut!

This idea that he only "deserves" 9's & 10's and will occasionally give it up to an 8 is ridiculous.

He's nowhere near that level even on his best day. And I'll say one thing. Women who aren't drop dead gorgeous tend to be better in bed. They tend to try harder than their beauty queen counterparts. Ratmouth just wants a hot woman so that for an hour at least he can feel like a winner.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
This idea that he only "deserves" 9's & 10's and will occasionally give it up to an 8 is ridiculous.

He's nowhere near that level even on his best day. And I'll say one thing. Women who aren't drop dead gorgeous tend to be better in bed. They tend to try harder than their beauty queen counterparts. Ratmouth just wants a hot woman so that for an hour at least he can feel like a winner.
He doesn't deserve anything. He shouldn't even be able to pay for it because he's such an asshole. Every woman who's touched him because he shelled out cash was doing him a huge favor.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
He doesn't deserve anything. He shouldn't even be able to pay for it because he's such an asshole. Every woman who's touched him because he shelled out cash was doing him a huge favor.
That's the whole thing with incels. They think they "deserve" a girlfriend because they're such nice guys. That's only one part of the equation and not the only one that counts.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
That's the whole thing with incels. They think they "deserve" a girlfriend because they're such nice guys. That's only one part of the equation and not the only one that counts.
Some of them aren't even nice, they think they're owed a girlfriend by virtue of being male. They think they're entitled to sex, and society disagrees.

Pork Fried Rice

In the Wok

Even if he did manage to get a girl to date him, I doubt the relationship would last long. Once she got to know him, and realized what he's actually like (if he could keep his rampant sperging down long enough for her to get over the drooling nightmare that the peerless Greer), she'd pull the eject cord so fast he'd have to file a lawsuit just to remember her name. Based on several comments (Plus Nippleless Woman's testimony), it seems like he has an aura that just repels any woman he's not throwing cash at.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
Some of them aren't even nice, they think they're owed a girlfriend by virtue of being male. They think they're entitled to sex, and society disagrees.
Yeah but "nice" doesn't always mean the same thing to different people. To Rusty being "nice" is giving a hooker flowers and a chocolate muffin. Ignore the fact he creeps on women. Forget how he will stalk women until they get restraining orders against him. Don't think about how he believes Instathots would want to suck him his penis. He's "nice" because he says he is. Case closed.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
He'd be a 2 or 3 even with a normal personality, but as is, he's a -5 or so.

redcent

Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

Something just struck me when he was whining about giving away his gas station flowers to someone who was his age range, does grussel ever give flowers to someone he doesn't have a boner for? Like maybe his folks are in the hospital, or his neighbour lost a pet, things like that.

I have a strong hunch the answer is no, not even for his folks

The fact he only gives to someone he finds attractive and available to fuck is God awful.