Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
Russ probably likes hookers so much because he sees them as the easiest and loosest kinds of girls with no barrier or filters to them outside of a pesky paywall that can be broken down with trinkets, venmo dollars and flowers

But never considers that if he should "woo" one over, what will she do for a living, there is a reason she sells her body but Russell is a possessive incel that screeches at Johns that also want the services of the hookers he fixates on.

Is she supposed to live with him on his salary? Even Russell should know he barely gets by on what he earns.
Remember Russ considers his present situation a temporary state of affairs. He's going to be rich and famous any minute now! When he tells women he can give them a better life, he means when's given the fame and fortune that is his due. He thinks it's a done deal, it's just a matter of time before he gets it.

AbraCadaver

Peetz’ Favorite Rape Fantasy
True & Honest Fan
Russ “woos” hookers because he views wooing hookers the same way you would view giving money to a homeless man sitting on the sidewalk: you don’t expect them to turn it down. If that man said “no thanks, I don’t want money from someone who looks like you,” you’d be surprised and insulted. This man is begging for money, but he won’t take yours because he doesn’t like your face? Beggars can’t be choosers! (In reality I think most people would just say whatever and walk away, but go with it for the analogy.)

Russ views prostitutes in the same way. In his mind, they’re begging for respect and genuine kindness from the world because everyone knows they’re trash. So for one to tell Russ to fuck off blows his gourdhead wide open. How dare she?? She knows she’s a whore, yet she turns down my affections?? Is she crazy? When is she going to get a better offer??

Naturally that whore will likely get loads better offers from other johns, but in Russ’ mind, he’s the only Nice Guy to ever treat a hooker like a real person.

Tl;dr Russ “woos” prostitutes because he assumes they’re desperate for actual affection and he’ll have a far greater chance for success. He approaches whores the way a lad approaches the lone fat girl in the pub at the end of the night, sulking in a corner. “This isn’t exactly my ideal woman, but she’s not going to say no. Hell, she’ll be flattered anyone asked at all. It’s a sure thing.”

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Tl;dr Russ “woos” prostitutes because he assumes they’re desperate for actual affection and he’ll have a far greater chance for success. He approaches whores the way a lad approaches the lone fat girl in the pub at the end of the night, sulking in a corner. “This isn’t exactly my ideal woman, but she’s not going to say no. Hell, she’ll be flattered anyone asked at all. It’s a sure thing.”
It's exactly the opposite and that's the last thing a prostitute wants, especially from an utterly repulsive john like Russ. This is why most prostitutes might do anal but refuse to kiss. They want to keep it strictly transactional. That's also why they charge more for the GFE. They'd prefer not to do that shit so they charge more for it.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
It's exactly the opposite and that's the last thing a prostitute wants, especially from an utterly repulsive john like Russ. This is why most prostitutes might do anal but refuse to kiss. They want to keep it strictly transactional. That's also why they charge more for the GFE. They'd prefer not to do that shit so they charge more for it.
Russ has probably read stories of sex workers falling in love with clients and is convinced that will happen to him. It's rare, and when it does happen, it's because the guy made her feel like a regular person, not a piece of trash who should be grateful that he's even speaking to them.

There’s plenty of working girls who don’t hate all clients and are happy to sell temporary rights to a certain amount of emotional intimacy and connection, as well as the physical. Just not for the likes of Russhole, the walking, talking argument in favour of a scorched earth approach to eugenics. Our drooling imbecile Pygmalion is never going to find his toothy ex-lease Galatea, bless.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
There’s plenty of working girls who don’t hate all clients and are happy to sell temporary rights to a certain amount of emotional intimacy and connection, as well as the physical. Just not for the likes of Russhole, the walking, talking argument in favour of a scorched earth approach to eugenics. Our drooling imbecile Pygmalion is never going to find his toothy ex-lease Galatea, bless.
See, I think Russ COULD contribute to society if given the chance. They could use him in PSAs to be aware of the signs of narcissism in others. He's a natural!

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
See, I think Russ COULD contribute to society if given the chance. They could use him in PSAs to be aware of the signs of narcissism in others. He's a natural!
Or you could use an unedited headshot of him, placed on the mantelpiece to keep the kids away from the fireplace. The resultant therapy could get expensive, though.

AbraCadaver

Peetz’ Favorite Rape Fantasy
True & Honest Fan
Russ has probably read stories of sex workers falling in love with clients and is convinced that will happen to him. It's rare, and when it does happen, it's because the guy made her feel like a regular person, not a piece of trash who should be grateful that he's even speaking to them.
I doubt he’s even read stories of it. He just has such a fucking low opinion of sex workers that he thinks they’re an easy sell for his “better life” pitch. He really is a massive misogynist and the reason he thinks all other men treat sex workers like shit is because he secretly believes the same.

He bleated about how he was “legalizing brothels” but not once did he say it was for the benefit of the women working them. In fact, he stated they should be legal because abortion is sometimes legal. So fair’s fair, if you get to control your own vagina, Russ wants to be able to pay to control it too.

On the flip side, he recently posted on some article about sex workers being fucked (no pun intended) by Covid and how they’re forced to take on more dangerous and risky work instead of brothel work. His response was literally, “psssh, maybe get another job then (eye roll).”

For Mister Champion of Brothels, he doesn’t give a shit about sex workers and it shows.

Hell, look at how he talked about his Troo Wuv TayTay when she got a new boyfriend, or when she refused his moronic advances? He vowed to make her his maidservant (with implied sex slave benefits) and she’d be busy polishing his trophies.

The man is obsessed with possessing and then dominating a woman, because in his mind they deserve it.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
Yeah, the judge explained exactly how to serve TS. He had to have a process server stake out her house at Nashville and serve her personally since no one else was authorized to accept service. Of course, since Russ is Russ, he ignored that and tried to serve a lawyer that had represented her in the past and then her fan club (that cracked me up). To make it even more hilarious, he tried to serve the same law firm AGAIN, and was again told they weren't authorized to accept service for this suit. Then he said in his filings he waited in case they changed their mind. He really, really, has no clue about legal matters.
He has absolutely zero ability to understand the system because he has absolutely zero ability to look at any given situation in the abstract as if it were happening between other people. For example, Russ seems to think that a person's publicly declared "fan club" should be able to receive legal service on their behalf, but if you asked him, "Kiwi Farmers are basically your fan club at this point, so if someone wanted to sue you, would it be acceptable to serve you through Kiwi Farms?" you can be sure that the answer would be "No". Actually, he'd probably blow a fuse at the question, because he can't understand anybody wanting to sue him because he's such a great guy, goshdarnit, and obviously anyone who would try is bias[sic] against the disabled so they shouldn't be allowed to try. But any good arguments as to "Why not?" that he could muster, such as "I don't actually keep them up to date with my contact info and on the contrary, actually I try to hide that info from them so stalkers won't have it", or "Anybody can say that they're my fan, but it doesn't mean that they can or will act in my best interests", he would certainly not apply to his own case. Because he's Russell Greer, and your rules don't apply to him because he's disabled and an awesome 9/10 stud to boot. (It would still be funny if Null declared himself head of the Russell Greer fan club and stated that as such, he was qualified to receive legal service against Russell Greer though.)

And again, if you asked him "What if you were somebody's lawyer once for one specific matter on one occasion years ago, do you think that it's fair for third parties to unilaterally impose the burden on you of receiving their lawsuits towards your former client indefinitely, without you receiving any additional payment?", he would certainly fail to draw any sort of connection between this hypothetical question and his own behavior. And if you tried to point it out to him, he wouldn't listen to you and would narcissisticly block you out, by staring at the floor and rewriting in his head what just happened even as it was happening to him.

Hell, look at how he talked about his Troo Wuv TayTay when she got a new boyfriend, or when she refused his moronic advances? He vowed to make her his maidservant (with implied sex slave benefits) and she’d be busy polishing his trophies.

The man is obsessed with possessing and then dominating a woman, because in his mind they deserve it.
The whole maid servant/polishing him his trophies thing really is a great example of Russ being Russ. Like he just makes it so clear that his intent with that would be to make it as humiliating for her as possible and that he doesnt want her to have a choice in the matter and just comes off with a really smug "thats whats happening and you cant do shit about it" attitude. Truly the behavior of a Supreme gentleman and i am SHOCKED there aren't line ups forming to suck him off, like im not gay but 1$ is 1$

Seriously though i could see a horror movie being made out of that whole maid servant scenario where Russ kidnaps some girl at gunpoint who looks vaguely like T Swift and keeps her chained up in his basement and forces her to dress up in a maid outfit or nothing at all, her choice between the 2 though because hes just that nice, but if her mouth isnt on his dick thats 20 lashes and a week in the hole, for her own good though because he just loves her that much of course

Last edited:

Quiet Dignity

I know hurting hurts
Remember Russ considers his present situation a temporary state of affairs. He's going to be rich and famous any minute now! When he tells women he can give them a better life, he means when's given the fame and fortune that is his due. He thinks it's a done deal, it's just a matter of time before he gets it.
In fairness to Russell, this view is shared by Alvin, a former publicist who Russell quotes on his website, and who is definitely not a "came with the frame" photo from the crappy website template he used.

Screenshot_20201128_113059.jpg

In fairness to Russell, this view is shared by Alvin, a former publicist who Russell quotes on his website, and who is definitely not a "came with the frame" photo from the crappy website template he used.

View attachment 1753531
That picture is not consistent with what we know about Alvin. Iirc, THIS is Alvin. Who is a mocha man / saggy pants thug as per Russells world view. I am not convinced the quote is real, either

Also digging that, unlike what normal people would do for a testimonial, Russell excludes not just his surna,r, but his company name

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan

View attachment 1753531
If that quote is real, which it isn't, it wouldn't have been said with a straight face or sincerity.

DrJonesHat

True & Honest Fan
I choose to believe it's 100% real and 100% sarcasm. Just for fun.

It'd be par for the course if Russ got so many insincere compliments as a child from people trying to be nice that he doesn't know the difference.
Having known people who thought they were hot shit because people told them they were good at something when they weren't. Apparently, Russ, like them, isn't aware people sometimes lie to spare other's feelings.

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
Having known people who thought they were hot shit because people told them they were good at something when they weren't. Apparently, Russ, like them, isn't aware people sometimes lie to spare other's feelings.
Even if Russ was actually good at something, and someone complimented him about it; he'd think he deserves all the admiration, fame, and fortune in the world.

Most people can take a compliment without out getting to their head. Russ isn't one of those people.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
Even if Russ was actually good at something, and someone complimented him about it; he'd think he deserves all the admiration, fame, and fortune in the world.

Most people can take a compliment without out getting to their head. Russ isn't one of those people.
When you compliment a normal person, you're encouraging them.

When you compliment a narcissist, you're just acknowledging their superiority.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
Russ probably likes hookers so much because he sees them as the easiest and loosest kinds of girls with no barrier or filters to them outside of a pesky paywall that can be broken down with trinkets, venmo dollars and flowers

But never considers that if he should "woo" one over, what will she do for a living, there is a reason she sells her body but Russell is a possessive incel that screeches at Johns that also want the services of the hookers he fixates on.

Is she supposed to live with him on his salary? Even Russell should know he barely gets by on what he earns.

Russ goes to hookers because he places too much importance on sex, and not for the right reasons. He doesn't see sex as an expression of a loving and committed relationship. He thinks that by having sex with "9/10 hotties", even if he has to pay for it (and delude himself into believing the hooker is super model hot) that it somehow makes him an important and successful man, and that other people will see him that way. That's also why he takes hookers out for dinner: so that other people can see him out and about with a "beautiful" woman (even though most of them are average looking). It's all to feed his ego.