Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
Even though he could change his appalling attitude and appearance a bit, it's already far too late for Greer, considering that everything he's said on the internet will never go away. I'd be pretty shocked if he was even able to find employment anywhere at all.
Why would he do it? He's perfect. You can't improve perfection!

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
See, I think Russ COULD contribute to society if given the chance.
Perhaps he could be used to weigh down a large stack of papers.
Screenshot_20201128_113059.jpg
Hey, if Ricardo Lopez, John Hinckley and Mark David Chapman can make it, so can Russ.

There were some rumors.

Also he was tweeting pictures of his door there at Farrah Abraham when he was sexually harassing her.
View attachment 1754365
I think it's safe to say it was his behavior at work and/or his social media behavior. More likely and than or.

I've said this before, and it is worth repeating.
We know that at least once, if not twice, he was pulled into the Dean's office. Once for talking about his hoe-ing and going to strip clubs. The other over his IRL harassment of the female students.
We don't know what exactly was said to him in that office, but I imagine the lecture included pointing out a few well known and obvious facts:
* You're taking what is normally a two year Applied Science degree. But you're actually taking much, much longer to finish. No bueno.
* And while we're at it, let's get a look at those grades...
* I've discussed this with a few of your instructors along with the Department Head and Provost...
* Look--you aren't particularly good at this. But if you keep your head down and your nose to the grindstone, you can graduate.
* You may "accidentally" land a job with a law firm and with an employer willing to assist you and teach you a few things. But you have to work hard and be humble...

Because frankly, you're not very good at this. Perhaps consider a different line of work or start at the very bottom and work your way up.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
I had a thought just now. We've mentioned before that Russell probably thinks filing a lawsuit "in good faith" just means "I really think I'm right," but is it possible that he also thinks "dismissed with prejudice" means they're literally prejudiced against him, most likely because of his face? Maybe that's why he says all the judges are "bias," they straight up use prejudice to dismiss his lawsuits! Just an idea.

I had a thought just now. We've mentioned before that Russell probably thinks filing a lawsuit "in good faith" just means "I really think I'm right," but is it possible that he also thinks "dismissed with prejudice" means they're literally prejudiced against him, most likely because of his face? Maybe that's why he says all the judges are "bias," they straight up use prejudice to dismiss his lawsuits! Just an idea.
Not sure exactly what dismissing with prejudice means but it sounds like something youd only get by really pissing off the judge

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
Not sure exactly what dismissing with prejudice means but it sounds like something youd only get by really pissing off the judge
It just means that the lawsuit can never be refiled. Dismissal with prejudice basically means that your suit was incoherent, frivolous, vexatious, or otherwise completely lacking in merit; in other words, it is the natural fate of every single lawsuit Russell Greer will ever file, which are all of these things.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
He's definitely unemployable as a paralegal, but he'll still be able to get menial minimum wage jobs just fine. If he can reliably show up on time and be sober when he does, he's already way ahead of the competition.
"reliably" is being optimistic as he moves around so much he might just drop his one janitorial position for another closer to him on any given day.

And remember when he got fired because he wanted to go home early because the bus schedule was different that day?

Russell isn't reliable

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I had a thought just now. We've mentioned before that Russell probably thinks filing a lawsuit "in good faith" just means "I really think I'm right," but is it possible that he also thinks "dismissed with prejudice" means they're literally prejudiced against him, most likely because of his face?
He admitted he didn't file it in good faith, though. His admission that he would have settled for a date meant that he wasn't legitimately seeking damages, he was instead attempting to extort the defendant into interacting with him. In fact, like an insane moron, he actually expected her to show up in person so he could slobber and drool on her.
It just means that the lawsuit can never be refiled. Dismissal with prejudice basically means that your suit was incoherent, frivolous, vexatious, or otherwise completely lacking in merit; in other words, it is the natural fate of every single lawsuit Russell Greer will ever file, which are all of these things.
In short it just means it was decided on the merits, permanently, or as the Latin goes, res judicata. Dismissals without prejudice mean you can refile. They are generally because of technical deficiencies like failure to serve, or lack of personal jurisdiction (conceivably the person could come back into the jurisdiction).

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
He admitted he didn't file it in good faith, though. His admission that he would have settled for a date meant that he wasn't legitimately seeking damages, he was instead attempting to extort the defendant into interacting with him. In fact, like an insane moron, he actually expected her to show up in person so he could slobber and drool on her.
Where did he get the idea they had to show up in person instead of just sending a lawyer to smack him down? It didn't happen with Farrah Abraham, yet he still expected Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande to be there in the courtroom. Skordas himself said Russ was expecting Ariana to be there.

In short it just means it was decided on the merits, permanently, or as the Latin goes, res judicata. Dismissals without prejudice mean you can refile. They are generally because of technical deficiencies like failure to serve, or lack of personal jurisdiction (conceivably the person could come back into the jurisdiction).

Okay, let's go with that inane thought of butternut's...

Let's just say (for funsies) that when a defendant is served, they DO have to be present with or without a lawyer in court. What the entire fuck does he think will happen?? Because many of us (me included) have served jury duty and have been inside a courtroom or courthouse. The plaintiff and defendant tables are spaced well apart. The whole fucking building is crawling with bailiffs and LEO's. There's no fucking way butternut would be allowed an opportunity to communicate with the defendant.

Remember Sharshorita's short clip of butternut standing outside court waiting for Skordas? Notice he put his malformed head down and shuffled off Igor style? Because I think even he knows that if he so much as raised his fucking voice, he'd get every P. Barnes in that county courthouse on top of him doing the Lord's work. So just what does everyone here think he's thinking?

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
Okay, let's go with that inane thought of butternut's...

Let's just say (for funsies) that when a defendant is served, they DO have to be present with or without a lawyer in court. What the entire fuck does he think will happen?? Because many of us (me included) have served jury duty and have been inside a courtroom or courthouse. The plaintiff and defendant tables are spaced well apart. The whole fucking building is crawling with bailiffs and LEO's. There's no fucking way butternut would be allowed an opportunity to communicate with the defendant.

Remember Sharshorita's short clip of butternut standing outside court waiting for Skordas? Notice he put his malformed head down and shuffled off Igor style? Because I think even he knows that if he so much as raised his fucking voice, he'd get every P. Barnes in that county courthouse on top of him doing the Lord's work. So just what does everyone here think he's thinking?
He thinks he'll be allowed to talk to them before the trial. He thought the same thing with Taylor, where he'd have the opportunity to show her what a great guy he was and she'd immediately give in to all his demands. He has no idea how civil trials work. He has absolutely no clue that if any of his ridiculous cases actually made it to court, he'd be hamburger. Farrah Abraham's lawyer got him to back out instantly when he found out they were going to countersue (and that Farrah didn't have to be there). Of course he rewrote to she begged him to drop it, but in reality they made him back down. He's a minor annoyance to Taylor's team, but if he ever got the point he was bothering Taylor herself, they would crush him legally.

From the defective brains in his weird, gourd-shaped head.
Yeah, obviously, but after he found out Farrah Abraham was sending her lawyer and she didn't have to be there, he still thought Taylor would be there, and so would Ariana.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Yeah, obviously, but after he found out Farrah Abraham was sending her lawyer and she didn't have to be there, he still thought Taylor would be there, and so would Ariana.
He's literally incapable of learning, like a sovereign citizen. He will keep doing the same thing over and over again, failing every time, and yet expecting a different result the next time.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan

Russhole's entire life has been wasted on doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sending an "awesome DM" and Venmoing a dollar to the last 10,000 Instahots didn't get any of them to be his girlfriend? It's sure to work on Instahot 10,001! Writing a shitty song for a celebrity didn't win him fame, fortune, and free blowjobs from said celebrity for life? Time to write another shitty song to send to another celebrity! It's sure to work next time! Got told he served the wrong law firm on his last federal lawsuit against Tay-Tay? He serves them again, because that bias judge will surely accept he's right this time!

He continues to believe "making an effort", even the most minimal and incompetent of "efforts", is all he should have to do to get the exact reward he seeks. He's certain he's doing things the right way, so he refuses to change. Admitting he was mistaken would be too painful a narcissistic injury to endure, so he remains in eternal denial.

Last edited:

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
It's part of his equally stupid belief that if you don't show up in court, the other side magically wins the case and gets everything they want. So only a fool wouldn't appear.
Even if he had served her (he hadn't and the judge had explained this), and even if she defaulted, he would have still had to prove damages, and he still couldn't.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
Russhole's entire life has been wasted on doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sending an "awesome DM" and Venmoing a dollar to the last 10,000 Instahots didn't get any of them to be his girlfriend? It's sure to work on Instahot 10,001! Writing a shitty song for a celebrity didn't win him fame, fortune, and free blowjobs from said celebrity for life? Time to write another shitty song to send to another celebrity! It's sure to work next time! Got told he served the wrong law firm on his last federal lawsuit against Tay-Tay? He serves them again, because that bias judge will surely accept he's right this time!

He continues to believe "making an effort", even the most minimal and incompetent of "efforts", is all he should have to do to get the exact reward he seeks. He's certain he's doing things the right way, so he refuses to change. Admitting he was mistaken would be too painful a narcissistic injury to endure, so he remains in eternal denial.
What's the definition of insanity again? It's on the tip of my tongue...