Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

theshep

True & Honest Fan
There were some rumors.

Also he was tweeting pictures of his door there at Farrah Abraham when he was sexually harassing her.
View attachment 1754365
I think it's safe to say it was his behavior at work and/or his social media behavior. More likely and than or.
Is Trask-Britt a company full of Mormons or is it's Russell's Mormon hangover which meant he included his middle initial on the nameplate?

DuckSucker

State Buttchugging Champion 2017, 2018 and 2019
One thing that gets me is that hes so, I mean Im not better, but hes so out of touch with music, He wants to be Taylor Swift tier and he's not even Marilyn Manson tier, hes not even fuckin Charles Manson tier.

Imagine you and your friends going out to a club or some shit, and his music comes on, youre pregaming with your friends, then "I (dont) Get you Taylor Swift" comes on, total buzzkill. Imagine if you were actually AT a bar or something and his music came on. Not even in terms of quality but in terms of the mood of who's hanging out. Most music people listen to when having friends is upbeat and energetic, the exact opposite of some wierd piano solo (shoutouts to Maxence Cyrin) about being horny for some girl. Honestly his "HEY! _____!" song was his best yet and it was 99% somebody else.

Hes tonedeaf in more ways than one, he doesnt even know his own audience, outside of masturbating to them on insta I guess.

Last edited:
One thing that gets me is that hes so, I mean Im not better, but hes so out of touch with music, He wants to be Taylor Swift tier and he's not even Marilyn Manson tier, hes not even fuckin Charles Manson tier.

Imagine you and your friends going out to a club or some shit, and his music comes on, total buzzkill. Imagine if you were actually AT a bar or something and his music came on. Not even in terms of quality but in terms of the mood of who's hanging out. Honestly his "HEY! _____!" song was his best yet and it was 99% somebody else.

Hes tonedeaf in more ways than one, he doesnt even know his own audience, outside of masturbating to them on insta I guess.
Playing his Heidi Klum "song" on repeat would be a great way to chase people out at closing time.

Russhole's entire life has been wasted on doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Sending an "awesome DM" and Venmoing a dollar to the last 10,000 Instahots didn't get any of them to be his girlfriend? It's sure to work on Instahot 10,001! Writing a shitty song for a celebrity didn't win him fame, fortune, and free blowjobs from said celebrity for life? Time to write another shitty song to send to another celebrity! It's sure to work next time! Got told he served the wrong law firm on his last federal lawsuit against Tay-Tay? He serves them again, because that bias judge will surely accept he's right this time!

He continues to believe "making an effort", even the most minimal and incompetent of "efforts", is all he should have to do to get the exact reward he seeks. He's certain he's doing things the right way, so he refuses to change. Admitting he was mistaken would be too painful a narcissistic injury to endure, so he remains in eternal denial.
His only chance of getting laid is the remaining brothels in Nevada which haven't banned him yet, why he just doesn't completely give up on the "songs/celebrity" crap and ghost himself is beyond me.

Legoshi

Kiwifarms' resident gray wolf
There were some rumors.

Also he was tweeting pictures of his door there at Farrah Abraham when he was sexually harassing her.
View attachment 1754365
I think it's safe to say it was his behavior at work and/or his social media behavior. More likely and than or.
I have to wonder how many restraining orders this sick fucker must have against him.

There were some rumors.

View attachment 1754365
Wouldn't shock me if that stupid Tweet had something to do with him being fired. It would be an embarrassment to a law firm if someone saw that on social media.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Is Trask-Britt a company full of Mormons or is it's Russell's Mormon hangover which meant he included his middle initial on the nameplate?
TraskBritt is actually one word. It's two names but for some reason they decided to smush them together. That was popular a few decades ago. Their LinkedIn certainly has a lot of BYU grads but what do you expect in Salt Lake City?

Fanatical Pragmatist

Watching the world burn
In fairness to Russell, this view is shared by Alvin, a former publicist who Russell quotes on his website, and who is definitely not a "came with the frame" photo from the crappy website template he used.

View attachment 1753531
Anyone notice how this totallyrealreview, is talking not about Russ's music, but about Russ himself? Its not advertising the product, its advertising Russ. Imagine reading a book review and the review is "wow this author is such a cool guy" without telling you anything about the contents of the book.

I think this goes with what others say about Russ's half-ass music in his quest for fame. He doesn't care about the music as much as he cares about himself.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
His only chance of getting laid is the remaining brothels in Nevada which haven't banned him yet, why he just doesn't completely give up on the "songs/celebrity" crap and ghost himself is beyond me.

Russ isn't currently banned from any brothels, as far as we know. Hof put a temporary ban on Russ, but that was only for about a year and Russ had returned twice since then. However, Russ does have a notorious reputation with the girls working at the Hof brothels and they either turn him down or charge him a sizable "asshole tax" that tends to be more than he can afford, so the last time he went to a brothel was one of the lower quality ones on the East-side of Nevada where he hasn't earned himself a negative reputation...yet. But there's nothing stopping him (aside from funds) from going back to one of the brothels Hof owned.

Anyone notice how this totallyrealreview, is talking not about Russ's music, but about Russ himself? Its not advertising the product, its advertising Russ. Imagine reading a book review and the review is "wow this author is such a cool guy" without telling you anything about the contents of the book.
In fairness, that is what a lot of celebrities who are just "famous for being famous" (e.x. Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Snookie, Kim Kardashian, etc) do, but this is mainly because they had wealthy family or other media connections and were "hot" enough to be considered marketable.

A "Joe Schmoe" like Russ has no chance at becoming famous with no talent just because "he exists" unless he goes full John Hinckley Jr. (He's garned more "fame" for being a creep and getting the book thrown at him by the courts than anything else).

I think this goes with what others say about Russ's half-ass music in his quest for fame. He doesn't care about the music as much as he cares about himself.
His music is awful and he's too lazy to even learn how write a half-decent song without out-of-sync lyrics, rhyming words with the same word, etc. I could spend 5 minutes coming up with better lyrics than the crap he claims he spent "10 years" on.

His "songs" are like something a Kindergarden teacher would have assigned children as a school project.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
He's a narcissist. His ego simply will not allow him to give up. He could die a homeless man under a bridge in Nevada, and he'll still die believing success is right around the corner.

Russ isn't currently banned from any brothels, as far as we know. Hof put a temporary ban on Russ, but that was only for about a year and Russ had returned twice since then. However, Russ does have a notorious reputation with the girls working at the Hof brothels and they either turn him down or charge him a sizable "asshole tax" that tends to be more than he can afford, so the last time he went to a brothel was one of the lower quality ones on the East-side of Nevada where he hasn't earned himself a negative reputation...yet. But there's nothing stopping him (aside from funds) from going back to one of the brothels Hof owned.
Suzette doesn't want Russell back at her brothels . Before Dennis died he made Suzette the head of his estate which left her running everything. Suzette isn't going to make the girls put up with the bullshit Dennis did .

Russell isn't going to fare well with a woman running the brothels .