Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Tay-Tay induced PTSD, or was it Arianna?
Not sure how anyone who is his friend on Facebook can take him seriously anymore.

1606740923860.png

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
Not sure how anyone who is his friend on Facebook can take him seriously anymore.

View attachment 1757729
It pisses me off when he says he has PTSD. He does not have it. He has anxiety which is triggered by his narcissistic demands going unfulfilled. He did not suffer a traumatic event. He got told "no" which would have happened to anyone who sent an unsolicited song to a music star. It's an insult to everyone who really does have PTSD, which is only caused by a traumatic event, usually by being in mortal danger. Being turned down by a pop start isn't traumatic. It's normal.

Suzette doesn't want Russell back at her brothels . Before Dennis died he made Suzette the head of his estate which left her running everything. Suzette isn't going to make the girls put up with the bullshit Dennis did .

Russell isn't going to fare well with a woman running the brothels .
Oh boy. Being told no by a woman! I can see the trauma lumps already! Grab the popcorn folks!

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
It pisses me off when he says he has PTSD. He does not have it. He has anxiety which is triggered by his narcissistic demands going unfulfilled. He did not suffer a traumatic event. He got told "no" which would have happened to anyone who sent an unsolicited song to a music star. It's an insult to everyone who really does have PTSD, which is only caused by a traumatic event, usually by being in mortal danger. Being turned down by a pop start isn't traumatic. It's normal.

Oh boy. Being told no by a woman! I can see the trauma lumps already! Grab the popcorn folks!
Just to add insult to injury, remember that in his brothel plan a "professional, older woman" in her 30's was supposed to actually run the brothel whilst Russ was supposed to just audition the girls.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
In short it just means it was decided on the merits, permanently, or as the Latin goes, res judicata. Dismissals without prejudice mean you can refile. They are generally because of technical deficiencies like failure to serve, or lack of personal jurisdiction (conceivably the person could come back into the jurisdiction).
It can also mean that the lawsuit was settled out of court. If the opposing parties come to an agreement that permanently resolves their conflict without having the court decide it on the merits, the case is dismissed with prejudice. That means that once it's settled, neither party can change their mind and take it back to court.

Yes, imagine being a woman who was raped. Imagine a young child or teenager being raped, sexually assaulted, or forced into an incestuous situation lasting for months or years... The things that commonly go through their heads are something like this:
* Intense shame. Someone forced exposure and access to their private areas.
* Intense guilt. "Maybe it was my fault!" "What did I do to deserve this?" "Did I do something to make him think I'm coming onto him?"
* Grave fear and dread.
* Inability to trust.
* Attachment issues.
* Inability to engage in affection, casual or otherwise.
* Suicidal Ideations.
* And more.

And then there's butternut. "Oh noes! Arianna Grande didn't answer about my shitty tard comic book!" "Oh noes! Taylor Swift isn't rolling up in an upper class limo with a British driver named Rufus and a spinning disco ball! We might never go to Cold Stone and fuck on the counter while the staff sings shitty littke jingles for the tip jar!"

Fuck this guy with a rusty crowbar.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
Just to add insult to injury, remember that in his brothel plan a "professional, older woman" in her 30's was supposed to actually run the brothel whilst Russ was supposed to just audition the girls.
Well, anyone who can do an 'audition' with Russell Greer and come back for more can obviously take the very worst customers the world of prostitution can throw at them, but that's setting a very demanding standard there. He won't have enough employees to keep the brothel afloat if he did that. Or, you know, they'll all be terminally desperate crack whores with multiple STDs who would fuck a horse for a dollar, which isn't going to be good business either.
It can also mean that the lawsuit was settled out of court. If the opposing parties come to an agreement that permanently resolves their conflict without having the court decide it on the merits, the case is dismissed with prejudice. That means that once it's settled, neither party can change their mind and take it back to court.
True, but if you can't even serve a case properly, there's no way anyone will offer you an out-of-court settlement, so Russ will never get one of those types of dismissals with prejudice.

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
True, but if you can't even serve a case properly, there's no way anyone will offer you an out-of-court settlement, so Russ will never get one of those types of dismissals with prejudice.
Even if Russ managed to serve someone properly, it's doubtful they would settle. Big companies like Coca-Cola and others will spend large sums of money to fight frivolous suits so they don't get a reputation of paying out for frivolous suits. Russ wants the people he sues to settle, he thinks they'll be so intimidated by the amount he's asking for damages they'll grant his demands. Of course, people like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande can afford to go nuclear on him if he actually managed to serve them one of his multimillion dollar suits. If he actually managed to serve Taylor, if they didn't just get the suit dismissed with prejudice, they might countersue, because they might want to make an example of him so other idiots don't get ideas.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
I think Russell was also planning to serve some sort of legal function as well, maybe fending off lawsuits from anti-prostitution groups, but it's clear he didn't imagine himself doing much of the work, just sampling the merchandise. People have accurately compared it to the fantasy a fat kid has of running a candy store, the kid doesn't think about the specifics of the business, just about getting to have all the candy to themselves.
Is total shamelessness a part of narcissism? Because I seriously have no idea how Russell can outright say "being called invasive and troubling literally traumatized me and now I have PTSD" and not realize how insulting that is to people who actually have PTSD.

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
. . .

Is total shamelessness a part of narcissism? Because I seriously have no idea how Russell can outright say "being called invasive and troubling literally traumatized me and now I have PTSD" and not realize how insulting that is to people who actually have PTSD.
Because anyone who isn't him (or the latest woman he's fixated on) isn't a real person, so they don't matter. And I'm not convinced he even thinks the targets of his "affections" are people, tbh.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
It wouldn't be a settlement otherwise. Or at least, only a fool would agree to a settlement without prejudice.

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald

View attachment 1757729
Such a drama queen, imagine if this was the 1970s
If hollow sentiments from a celebrity's PR department gave him PTSD wait the trees start speaking Vietnamese Russell

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
It pisses me off when he says he has PTSD. He does not have it. He has anxiety which is triggered by his narcissistic demands going unfulfilled.

Russhole doesn't suffer from anxiety. He calls it "anxiety" to further his victim narrative and to try to dodge taking responsibility for his actions, but the actions he attributes to "anxiety" are nothing like the actions taken by those who truly suffer from clinical anxiety. Behaviors such as falsely accusing a sex worker who told him no of having AIDS and threatening to show up at Erika's home and commit suicide because she told him to leave her alone are pure uncut narcissistic rage, nothing else.

1606766746374.png

Because anyone who isn't him (or the latest woman he's fixated on) isn't a real person, so they don't matter. And I'm not convinced he even thinks the targets of his "affections" are people, tbh.

Russhole definitely doesn't see women as people. He literally believes no woman should legally be allowed to say no to him, that he should be able to rape them whenever he pleases, because boohoo he has a frozen face so it's okay for him to violate a woman's body and her rights. He literally believes women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions if he's not allowed to buy sex. He treats women on the level of pets at the best of times, and like property that can only be "owned" by a man the rest of the time.

As for men, he seems to treat them more like he thinks they're people. At least when they're white; he's very bigoted towards "mocha men" or any other men of color.

Last edited:

Rustled Jimmies

Your honor, please find the plaintiff is not bald
Let's put it this way, he can't even keep track of who's filled restraining orders against him in the past.
View attachment 1758413
Russ probably typed that up and press sent like "yep, that was a cool and quirky comment, now she or any other girls reading this comment will find my comments hilarious and suck me my dick"