Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Let's put it this way, he can't even keep track of who's filled restraining orders against him in the past.
View attachment 1758413
I can't believe there are people who know him IRL who still talk to him.

Even after getting arrested for plotting to shoot up his HS, there are girls from his HS who still friend him on FB? Lunacy...

Last edited:
Even if Russ managed to serve someone properly, it's doubtful they would settle. Big companies like Coca-Cola and others will spend large sums of money to fight frivolous suits so they don't get a reputation of paying out for frivolous suits. Russ wants the people he sues to settle, he thinks they'll be so intimidated by the amount he's asking for damages they'll grant his demands. Of course, people like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande can afford to go nuclear on him if he actually managed to serve them one of his multimillion dollar suits. If he actually managed to serve Taylor, if they didn't just get the suit dismissed with prejudice, they might countersue, because they might want to make an example of him so other idiots don't get ideas.

Plus I think he has it in his malformed head that service of a lawsuit = insta win. A lot of people do. Maybe because we've seen TV shows and cartoons where a character trembles in fear over a lawsuit. Really shows what I said about him not being particularly good at the law game even during school. Either that or he never studied and only showed up to classes sporadically and tuned out the whole time to have sexual fantasies that he missed you know...the school part.

Because it shows that he seems to have no grasp on the concept of a person's right to defend themselves in court, countersue, or appeal a decision. But I'm preaching to the choir here.

Tay-Tay induced PTSD, or was it Arianna?
Not sure how anyone who is his friend on Facebook can take him seriously anymore.

View attachment 1757729
I bet he's lying about being "diagnosed"; that would mean he willingly went to a psychiatrist on his own, which isn't likely.

(Or maybe by "diagnosed", he means he took a free online mental health quiz on a Facebook app; probably taking it several times over until he got the result that he wanted).

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
Plus I think he has it in his malformed head that service of a lawsuit = insta win. A lot of people do. Maybe because we've seen TV shows and cartoons where a character trembles in fear over a lawsuit. Really shows what I said about him not being particularly good at the law game even during school. Either that or he never studied and only showed up to classes sporadically and tuned out the whole time to have sexual fantasies that he missed you know...the school part.

Because it shows that he seems to have no grasp on the concept of a person's right to defend themselves in court, countersue, or appeal a decision. But I'm preaching to the choir here.
I think he was good at rote regurgitation of the class material, but his actual understanding of it was poor. Like you said, I don't think he understands that people can get suits dismissed, or get the jury to side with them, or countersue and end up forcing him to pay money. He didn't understand after the AG case that he was being forced to pay court costs and not being fined as he said. He was lucky that Skordas didn't ask for more. He didn't even understand that he was forced to pay costs because his suit was obviously in bad faith.
I bet he's lying about being "diagnosed"; that would mean he willingly went to a psychiatrist on his own, which isn't likely.

(Or maybe by "diagnosed", he means he took a free online mental health quiz on a Facebook app; probably taking it several times over until he got the result that he wanted).
He went to a therapist, and she ruled out PTSD. He posted the docs from the evaluation and PTSD was there with r/o next it. He didn't realize what that meant until we started saying PTSD was ruled out and he insisted that was a mistake and he had been diagnosed with it.

I think he was good at rote regurgitation of the class material, but his actual understanding of it was poor. Like you said, I don't think he understands that people can get suits dismissed, or get the jury to side with them, or countersue and end up forcing him to pay money. He didn't understand after the AG case that he was being forced to pay court costs and not being fined as he said. He was lucky that Skordas didn't ask for more. He didn't even understand that he was forced to pay costs because his suit was obviously in bad faith.

He went to a therapist, and she ruled out PTSD. He posted the docs from the evaluation and PTSD was there with r/o next it. He didn't realize what that meant until we started saying PTSD was ruled out and he insisted that was a mistake and he had been diagnosed with it.
Hopefully the courts can use that as evidence to throw out any future lawsuits.

DrJonesHat

Katy Perry stole my kidney
True & Honest Fan
Hopefully the courts can use that as evidence to throw out any future lawsuits.
First he has to serve the damn thing. If by some miracle he does, it can be tossed simply because the harm he is alleging wasn't caused by Taylor Swift. It was caused by his own actions. She had no obligation to him at all, so if that scene in his book where he talks to an actual lawyer is real, he could have avoided this by not suing her. He had no grounds and he's the only one that doesn't realize that.

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Maybe because we've seen TV shows and cartoons where a character trembles in fear over a lawsuit.
People are afraid of a lawsuit to the same extent they are afraid of a fight. It all depends who it comes from. If a lawsuit comes from Disney, you should probably shit yourself. If a lawsuit comes from a retarded gourd-headed weirdo, you should probably just laugh.

Even after getting arrested for plotting to shoot up his HS, there are girls from his HS who still friend him on FB? Lunacy...
They've probably convinced themselves he didn't know any better. People try to give leniency to those they believe to be "not all there" and tend to go too far and justify their behavior for them.

That, or they all have Trainwreck Syndrome just like me. That's what I want to believe, because a kill list is a huge thing to just overlook and excuse, but I'm afraid it may be the first thing I said. I've kinda seen it in action with a kind of personal lolcow of my own, who's kinda "not all there" and people just let him do whatever because saying "no" to a normal person is just life, but saying no to a tard is "being mean." I figure people probably treat Russ similarly.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
Let's put it this way, he can't even keep track of who's filled restraining orders against him in the past.
View attachment 1758413
Nah he's just lying again because somehow, in Russ's mind, the concept of a woman filing legal paperwork to get you to leave her alone somehow makes you a victim.

The girl in question probably had a school official tell him to leave her alone or something and he decided, in his legal mind, that it was the same thing as a restraining order.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
Tay-Tay induced PTSD, or was it Arianna?
Not sure how anyone who is his friend on Facebook can take him seriously anymore.

View attachment 1757729

Shit-lips refusal to accept that he will never win a legal suit that's been built upon a foundation of bad faith and made up bullshit will never not be funny. His "Taylor Swift gave me PTSD! I have a diagnosis!" claims are every bit as legitimate and credible as your average unmedicated Paranoid-Schizophrenic insisting that aliens are trying to abduct them to be slaves in the cheese mines on the Moon. Randos off the street would have more success taking Russhole to court, claiming his face and body odor gave them mental trauma and PTSD than Russ will ever have in any lawsuit he files, and that's making the huge assumption that he will ever figure out how to serve someone with a lawsuit.

That post was years ago. His FB now is pretty much devoid of any engagement and odds are anyone who replies to his posts now is actually a troll (e.g. Lillian). The few real people who cared enough to comment on his posts have either unfollowed him in disgust or have been actively driven away by him for not indulging his narcissistic fantasies.

Riske_boy

Verified Kiwileak

Some of us who know him IRL just love watching that hot mess and just stand and nod. Of course, we know he's bat shit crazy. He gave off school shooter vibes. It's also fun just to get the personal info about him to know how he is as a person.

Russhole doesn't suffer from anxiety. He calls it "anxiety" to further his victim narrative and to try to dodge taking responsibility for his actions, but the actions he attributes to "anxiety" are nothing like the actions taken by those who truly suffer from clinical anxiety. Behaviors such as falsely accusing a sex worker who told him no of having AIDS and threatening to show up at Erika's home and commit suicide because she told him to leave her alone are pure uncut narcissistic rage, nothing else.

View attachment 1758359

Russhole definitely doesn't see women as people. He literally believes no woman should legally be allowed to say no to him, that he should be able to rape them whenever he pleases, because boohoo he has a frozen face so it's okay for him to violate a woman's body and her rights. He literally believes women shouldn't be allowed to have abortions if he's not allowed to buy sex. He treats women on the level of pets at the best of times, and like property that can only be "owned" by a man the rest of the time.

As for men, he seems to treat them more like he thinks they're people. At least when they're white; he's very bigoted towards "mocha men" or any other men of color.

I love Kohut but should point out what he calls narcissism (which is basically the traditional psychoanalytical formulation) is not at all aligned with narcissism as defined by the DSM, which could almost without oversimplifying be described as egoism or grandiosity. Narcissism in psychoanalytical practice does not need to involve grandiosity: it's entirely possible that you construct an identity around something quite sordid, and indeed a lot of counter-culture people (take Phil for instance, with his antifa bullshit) do this. Nonetheless, that stupid identity will be protected as if its destruction means death, which ... it often does.

The Great Citracett

Homeboy in a homemade bungalow
True & Honest Fan
Russ gets a compliment:

20201201_120550.jpg

Russ explains the photoshopped grin:

20201201_120539.jpg