Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
Love how he's skirting around the fact that the photo was indeed manipulated, by emphasizing that Photoshop itself was not used on it.

Reminds me of his "I work in a law firm" posts. Technically true, but deliberately misleading.
Is it possible Russ is so stupid that he doesn't understand that when someone says something is "Photoshopped" they just mean it was digitally manipulated, not that the program Photoshop was actually used?

It does seem deliberately misleading, but with Russ's lack of intelligence it's actually tough to be sure.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
Love how he's skirting around the fact that the photo was indeed manipulated, by emphasizing that Photoshop itself was not used on it.

Reminds me of his "I work in a law firm" posts. Technically true, but deliberately misleading.
As Russell is fond of saying, it's not photoshopped per se.
Is it possible Russ is so stupid that he doesn't understand that when someone says something is "Photoshopped" they just mean it was digitally manipulated, not that the program Photoshop was actually used?

It does seem deliberately misleading, but with Russ's lack of intelligence it's actually tough to be sure.
Possibly, but Russell does have a tendency to say things that aren't technically a lie but don't tell the whole story. StinkySnack mentioned him saying he worked in a law firm, but there are other examples. Like how he says he's trying to get into the entertainment industry. He words his "achievements" in a way that he hopes will make someone say "wow, good for you!" because he wants people to admire him. If people knew the whole story, that he worked as a janitor or in the mail room at a law firm, or that his attempts to get into the entertainment industry amounted to paying people to make songs about how he wants to bang famous women, deep down he knows that doesn't sound as impressive.

Russ gets a compliment:

View attachment 1760158

Russ explains the photoshopped grin:

View attachment 1760159
It still has all of me on it =) And by all of it, he means:
* Greasy, unkempt hair.
* Greasy, petri dish of a hobo beard.
* THEE SUIT (patent pending) complete with various stains.
* Waxy, greasy, zitty face with whiteheads!

Of course, it was missing about 23 fingers, but it's all butternut, baby!

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen

Truly a hat-trick of narcissistic deflection tactics:

1) Your criticism was only 99% accurate and not 100% accurate, therefore it is 0% valid.
2) This was made last year! So basically like, a million years ago! Move on!
3) Other people told me that I should do this, therefore any negative reactions should be blamed on them, but I somehow still deserve credit for any positive reactions!

Good thing Russell is too impaired to play videogames or else DSP would have a new challenger.

Last edited:

A Big Bumbling Black Man

never forget your vest in the gangster kitchen
Speaking of digitally manipulating, does anyone know how I can remove the backgrounds from my Russ gifs so instead of gyrating in his room he can do it, say, on a beach in the Dominican Republic?
7DAC0E87-6350-4994-8A97-F9620A-unscreen.gif

These are the results I got with unscreen.com

It still has all of me on it =) And by all of it, he means:
* Greasy, unkempt hair.
* Greasy, petri dish of a hobo beard.
* THEE SUIT (patent pending) complete with various stains.
* Waxy, greasy, zitty face with whiteheads!

Of course, it was missing about 23 fingers, but it's all butternut, baby!
How the fuck is the "Yo Yovanna" song (another trashy song about a pop star he has a John Hinckley Jr-like obsession with and wants to such him his penis) a "good influence" for people with disabilities?

What was that fool in the comments smoking?

The Great Citracett

Homeboy in a homemade bungalow
True & Honest Fan

The Great Citracett

True & Honest Fan
Okay so here's my first attempt:

gggg.gif

Used that background remover, which worked great but left in his footstool and erased his lower left leg for about half the gif, took that to ezgif.com and split it into individual frames (60) then downloaded the set of still pngs, used paint.net to erase the stool and redraw the leg on each frame, erasing the pesky watermark in the process, and reuploaded to ezgif and converted the 60 stills back to gif form.

(EFFORT!)

He'll be rockin' with Yovanna in no time.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
People are afraid of a lawsuit to the same extent they are afraid of a fight. It all depends who it comes from. If a lawsuit comes from Disney, you should probably shit yourself. If a lawsuit comes from a retarded gourd-headed weirdo, you should probably just laugh.

Laughing is always the best response to a lol suit. Plus it has the added benefit of making the cow really really mad resulting in more sperg-outs. More milk, more laughs, lather, rinse, repeat.

Pause and consider how fucking creepy you have to be have so many restraining orders against you that you can't recall who they're for.

This is the real reason why Russ is just plain gross.

Assuming I remember it right, I'm still hung up on its message being:
  1. Accept your disability.
  2. ???
  3. Dance!

Underpants Gnome theory in action.

Poop Chute

Stop being greedy and give me everything I want
Okay so here's my first attempt:

View attachment 1761018

Used that background remover, which worked great but left in his footstool and erased his lower left leg for about half the gif, took that to ezgif.com and split it into individual frames (60) then downloaded the set of still pngs, used paint.net to erase the stool and redraw the leg on each frame, erasing the pesky watermark in the process, and reuploaded to ezgif and converted the 60 stills back to gif form.

(EFFORT!)

He'll be rockin' with Yovanna in no time.
I very much appreciate your effort.

The Great Citracett

True & Honest Fan
I'm doing a few other dance gifs that I've got sitting around, mostly ones I've used in past videos, and they're so grainy and low-quality that I'm really getting tempted to make them black and white and just Forrest Gump him into a bunch of old legendary concert clips.

Like Russ on the Ed Sullivan show, or American Bandstand, or hell, maybe dancing at various historical events, however outlandish like the moon landing or something.

Easy Peasy

Harry Potter & the Audacity of This Bitch (Terf)
I'm doing a few other dance gifs that I've got sitting around, mostly ones I've used in past videos, and they're so grainy and low-quality that I'm really getting tempted to make them black and white and just Forrest Gump him into a bunch of old legendary concert clips.

Like Russ on the Ed Sullivan show, or American Bandstand, or hell, maybe dancing at various historical events, however outlandish like the moon landing or something.
Yes please to all of this. Special request for bandstand or soul train

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
Assuming I remember it right, I'm still hung up on its message being:
  1. Accept your disability.
  2. ???
  3. Dance!
I also found it hilarious how he said he wasn't trying out for AGT in one of the later years after that audition, but claimed he would've won if he had gone on. I wonder how he would even begin to follow that up. I almost wish I could see it but I don't want Russell bragging endlessly about how he almost won America's Got Talent. Still, it would be truly legendary to see Russ insulting other contestants, people with actual talent, and claiming he was so much better than them, like how he thought he was so much better than any of Taylor Swift's boyfriends.

It's also very fitting that Russell didn't finish his list and yet somehow hasn't even completed the first step.