Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

* Engages in manipulation tactics to evade callouts/reality/hard questions/accountability via "vlogging" "Insta stories" and "Mukbangs."
* Refers to any attempt at holding them accountable or for addressing inconsistencies as "hate speech."
* Says they're "open" and asks for opinions but really means "asspatz and internet pointz only please."
* Says they're SO NOT BOTHERED by writing a screed tantamount to "War and Peace" to show how NOT BOTHERED they are.
* Unwarranted sense of fame/self-importance.
* "Do you know who I am??" Syndrome.
* Tard rages and flounces when caught in a lie or engages in any gross disrespect of their audience/following and the followers aren't having it.
* Can fake suicide/death/illness when the heat is on them for (insert reason here.)
* I'm not mad, YOU'RE MAD!
* Overshares/TMI/Inappropriate stories about personal matters while laboring under some delusion that any1curr (no1curr)
* Obnoxious "tics" that make audience members want to go on a five state killing spree in search of their ultimate target (the cow in question)
* Pointless and boring "Hauls" "mukbangs" "Shop with me!" or cow just prattling (droning) on into the camera while the watcher contemplates suicide.
* Says they want to move past (incident). Constantly brings up their past and (incident).

Add Your Own.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
* Engages in manipulation tactics to evade callouts/reality/hard questions/accountability via "vlogging" "Insta stories" and "Mukbangs."
* Refers to any attempt at holding them accountable or for addressing inconsistencies as "hate speech."
* Says they're "open" and asks for opinions but really means "asspatz and internet pointz only please."
* Says they're SO NOT BOTHERED by writing a screed tantamount to "War and Peace" to show how NOT BOTHERED they are.
* Tard rages and flounces when caught in a lie or engages in any gross disrespect of their audience/following and the followers aren't having it.
* Can fake suicide/death/illness when the heat is on them for (insert reason here.)
* Overshares/TMI/Inappropriate stories about personal matters while laboring under some delusion that any1curr (no1curr)
* Obnoxious "tics" that make audience members want to go on a five state killing spree in search of their ultimate target (the cow in question)
* Pointless and boring "Hauls" "mukbangs" "Shop with me!" or cow just prattling (droning) on into the camera while the watcher contemplates suicide.
* Says they want to move past (incident). Constantly brings up their past and (incident).

Add Your Own.
Refuses to acknowledge any failings in their past
Responds to any attempts to hold them accountable for remarks they make with ”it was just a joke” and then continues to make those remarks

wenttobermuda

He lost 200 lbs to father their children

Add Your Own.
I like your list, but it is perhaps too specific. I would add:

A lolcow does not learn from their mistakes. They have an incredible tolerance for repetition, especially as it applies to failures. They do not change, or quit; they escalate.

They have a fondness for attention, and engage in all manner of attention seeking behavior.

A fixation. Whether it's a lovequest (Greer, Werner, Vintage CWC, Cilley, etc), fandom or a political cause (ADF, any number of troons and proud boy faggots), many lolcows demonstrate an atypical focus on some subject.

Boundary issues. A lolcow doesn't understand what others consider to be socially appropriate. This manifests as TMI, divulging embarrassing details about their lives, being intrusive and aggressive towards others, and general creepy behavior.

Call it "thin skin," "trollability," or whatever, but the lolcow is hypersensitive and easily upset. They demonstrate disproportionate responses to criticism, and will tard rage over trivial provocations.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
A lolcow does not learn from their mistakes. They have an incredible tolerance for repetition, especially as it applies to failures. They do not change, or quit; they escalate.

They have a fondness for attention, and engage in all manner of attention seeking behavior.

A fixation. Whether it's a lovequest (Greer, Werner, Vintage CWC, Cilley, etc), fandom or a political cause (ADF, any number of troons and proud boy faggots), many lolcows demonstrate an atypical focus on some subject.

Boundary issues. A lolcow doesn't understand what others consider to be socially appropriate. This manifests as TMI, divulging embarrassing details about their lives, being intrusive and aggressive towards others, and general creepy behavior.
A-U-T-I-S-M, what does it mean?
Silence and friends unseen!
A few brains as well: that is autism!
And that makes us seem special to you!

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Feeling that everything they do is the greatest thing ever when in reality it's mediocre at best, and getting mad when not showered with accolades.
A gross misunderstanding about how the world works, especially the legal system. How many times has this site been threatened with a defamation suit for posting what a cow said word for word?

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?

Add Your Own.
Are you a Chantel-ologist?

Are you a Chantel-ologist?
No. I've watched her shitshows, but to be fair, these apply to:
BigHamberLynn
Shitter and Taters
Ryann the GUNT Hoven
Julianna and Corissa
William LaBelle
Tikva Wolf
Blue POS Jude Valentin
Virgie Jong-Tovar
Jack Scalfani
Susan Schofield
Daddy of NONE

The entire female staffs of: Buzzfeed, XO Jane, everyone at Queerty and PinkNews, Vice, Salon, and Huffington Paint

And many, many more.

Oh boy
Screenshot_20210113-203934_Facebook.jpg

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan

It's either total bullshit, a troll, or perhaps someone writing for some independent underground/alternative/outsider 'zine that gets less than 1000 readers per issue looking for some weirdo to do a "freak of the week" story on. If we don't hear anything further on it then it's likely just Russ spinning yarns for attention and to pretend he's not a complete loser.

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
You know how we’re always pointing out that if Russ finally got what he wanted...a large outlet to cover his “plights” and tell the world about him...it would be the absolute worst moment of his life, because the mockery deluge and the overwhelming negative response would crush his fragile narc-ego glass house?

You know how the only thing keeping Russ from becoming synonymous with “pathetic creep” to the world is the fact that almost no one knows who he is? That his very goal of “telling his side” is the stupidest thing he could do, because no one on Earth would sympathize with him and he’d rapidly become a laughingstock, the target of prank calls and threats and more?

I guess what I’m saying is that 2021 has been pretty good so far in the old Cadaver household, but Russ being interviewed by some semi-legitimate news outlet with a large audience would absolutely fucking make my year.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
"entertainment reporter" is pretty vague, so it's definitely some small magazine/site or something and he's trying to make it seem bigger than it is, classic Russ. Like how he used to say he works in a law firm because he was an intern or a janitor there. One of Russell's few skills is fluffing up his wording with intentional vagueness so it seems like he's doing something worthy of attention when he isn't.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
You know how we’re always pointing out that if Russ finally got what he wanted...a large outlet to cover his “plights” and tell the world about him...it would be the absolute worst moment of his life, because the mockery deluge and the overwhelming negative response would crush his fragile narc-ego glass house?

You know how the only thing keeping Russ from becoming synonymous with “pathetic creep” to the world is the fact that almost no one knows who he is? That his very goal of “telling his side” is the stupidest thing he could do, because no one on Earth would sympathize with him and he’d rapidly become a laughingstock, the target of prank calls and threats and more?

I guess what I’m saying is that 2021 has been pretty good so far in the old Cadaver household, but Russ being interviewed by some semi-legitimate news outlet with a large audience would absolutely fucking make my year.
He has no idea how insane his views would sound to the average person on the Internet. "I tried to give someone a gift, and they didn't want it, so I can sue them for all they're worth!" "I'm as knowledgeable as a lawyer!" He's absolutely oblivious to how creepy people find him. It has nothing to do with his face, it's how he feels he owns women, and that other men better move aside for him.