Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Remember this?
Russell makes up fake interviews every couple of months.
At this point it's starting to get tedious and pathetic.
You know if he got an interview with an outlet like NPR he'd be posting it nonstop. He'd replace "I was in a lawsuit with Taylor Swift" with "I was interviewed by NPR." He'd get banned for spamming it in forums. His problem is that he assumes the interviewer is on his side, and doesn't consider they either are trying to be neutral, or think he's a nut and plan to give him enough rope to hang himself.

Thinking he moved to Vegas because there are taller buildings to throw himself off of when he has to face reality.
Reality and Russ are like matter and antimatter. If they come into contact, something really spectacular results.

Last edited:
1610653639312.png

1610653845940.png

1610653984990.png
1610654017613.png
1610654034294.png
1610654052296.png

Remember this?
Russell makes up fake interviews every couple of months.
At this point it's starting to get tedious and pathetic.
In that case he was actually telling the truth. He got interviewed by Reno's NPR affiliate about his joining the Nevada brothel lawsuit as a defendant. He tricked the station into thinking he was a disability rights advocate, but they later amended the story to point out that he is just a greasy horndog who sued Taylor Swift for not sucking him his penis and has never done any activism. That's why he never talks about this interview.

(archive)

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
In that case he was actually telling the truth. He got interviewed by Reno's NPR affiliate about his joining the Nevada brothel lawsuit as a defendant. He tricked the station into thinking he was a disability rights advocate, but they later amended the story to point out that he is just a greasy horndog who sued Taylor Swift for not sucking him his penis and has never done any activism. That's why he never talks about this interview.

(archive)
That's why he never crowed about it. I hope anyone who interviews him googles his name and finds out about his sordid past, including the fact he's on probation for electronic harassment.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
they later amended the story to point out that he is just a greasy horndog who sued Taylor Swift for not sucking him his penis and has never done any activism
I love how they brought up that he's sued Taylor Swift in this really deadpan way.

”he has been accused of making misogynistic comments on social media. He has also sued Taylor Swift.”

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
I love how they brought up that he's sued Taylor Swift in this really deadpan way.

”he has been accused of making misogynistic comments on social media. He has also sued Taylor Swift.”
They should bring up his belief that it should be illegal for women to turn him down. Except for incels, that'll get everyone mad at him.

”they tied me to a chair and beat me”

What is it about cows claiming to be physically abused? ADF said his dad raped him, and Chris said that he got held down in school and had his screams recorded.
I love how he thinks "they tied me to a chair and beat me" is believable. Like yeah okay Taylor Swift had her security or whoever "they" were straight up torture him for shits and giggles, that makes perfect sense. I remember that one time i went to one of her concerts and whilst minding my own buisness Security comes up and just beats the shit out of me 3v1 with flaming baseball bats wrapped in razor wire then dump Tabasco sauce in the wounds literally just because they were bored. True story and if you dont believe it that's discrimination

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
I love how he thinks "they tied me to a chair and beat me" is believable. Like yeah okay Taylor Swift had her security or whoever "they" were straight up torture him for shits and giggles, that makes perfect sense. I remember that one time i went to one of her concerts and whilst minding my own buisness Security comes up and just beats the shit out of me 3v1 with flaming baseball bats wrapped in razor wire then dump Tabasco sauce in the wounds literally just because they were bored. True story and if you dont believe it that's discrimination
Sort of wished that actually happened.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
That's nothing. I went to a Katy Perry concert and her security drugged me and stole a kidney! I woke up in a bathtub! And then she send me a video of her fucking a black guy in a wheelchair and laughed at me and she didn't compliment my suit! You don't know how hard I've had it!

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
That's nothing. I went to a Katy Perry concert and her security drugged me and stole a kidney! I woke up in a bathtub! And then she send me a video of her fucking a black guy in a wheelchair and laughed at me and she didn't compliment my suit! You don't know how hard I've had it!
Jesus Christ y’all are mollycoddled babbies. I once went to an Arianna Grande concert where I stood motionless in the back of the crowd and made no noise the entire time, and during the finale Arianna had me dragged onstage by her beefy backup dancers, stripped me down and ordered her fans to point and mock me with derisive laughter, then she pulled out a ceremonial dagger shaped like a serpent and murdered me.

And yet when I went to the news about it, they ignored me. I guess they really do hate the disabled.

Thats definately up there. This one Arianna Grande concert i tried to get a gift for her in but security skinned me alive, rolled me in salt and broken glass, crucified me, set me on fire, and hooked a car battery up to my testicles just for good measure. Figuratively of course but you get the picture

Last edited:
They should bring up his belief that it should be illegal for women to turn him down. Except for incels, that'll get everyone mad at him.
While they're at it: Bring up how Taylor Swift's mother is a greedy fat pig who just oinks and oinks and oinks over his shitty gas station gifts, then sends Skordas to court to call him troubling and invasive.

@Dumpsterfire Enthusiast you have achieved 2008 Martyr Status. For the rest of you autists: Keep doubting.

Toasty

Onerous and Scandalous and Evil
True & Honest Fan
Bruce Springsteen once nearly ripped my arm off and pulled me up on stage with him, absolutely ignoring my social angsieteee like a shitlord, then made me awkwardly dance with him. Then to add insult to injury, he had people film it without my permission and used it in a music video. My face wound up everywhere, and then I had a bunch of pretend friends. Pop stars are assholes.

@Dumpsterfire Enthusiast I guess you missed the joke.

Last edited: