Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
Russell has a habit of making up supposed harms (he said he got hit by a fucking car the other day and hasn't mentioned it since afaik) and claiming they're real at first but immediately caving when pressed with any sort of questions. He seems to think there's nothing wrong with falsely accusing people of things, despite his constant claims of being slandered. How many times did he and his loved ones supposedly almost get murdered by Taylor Swift fans in his book? And then he says he adds those things in to make the story more interesting. I never quite got how he rationalizes that, but this is Russ we're talking about so assuming he thinks twice is foolish, he doesn't even think the first time.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
I can't imagine how Russ would handle actual misfortune, like one of his parents falling seriously ill/dying, or someone beating the ever-living-shit out of him (not figuratively).
Probably ignore it entirely, like he did with his guilty plea. I don't really think he'd care if his parents died, he doesn't seem to be capable of caring about anyone except himself.

Rustled Jimmies

"I'm the Keytar'd Retard"
I can't imagine how Russ would handle actual misfortune, like one of his parents falling seriously ill/dying, or someone beating the ever-living-shit out of him (not figuratively).
Russ is a massive narcissist so I doubt his adopted parents suddenly dying now would make him care, he basically got cut off from his adopted sister who was the only one tolerating his company for a while.

Getting beaten growing up *may* have humbled him, If he suffers even a tenth of the actual abuse he pretends he has experienced, maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't say women being raped is not a big deal, just close your eyes. He'd have more empathy.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Russ is a massive narcissist so I doubt his adopted parents suddenly dying now would make him care, he basically got cut off from his adopted sister who was the only one tolerating his company for a while.

Getting beaten growing up *may* have humbled him, If he suffers even a tenth of the actual abuse he pretends he has experienced, maybe, just maybe, he wouldn't say women being raped is not a big deal, just close your eyes. He'd have more empathy.
I don't think it would. He's incapable of empathy. If he got beaten up, it would just add to his victim complex.

Meredith Swift

just some rich lady's cat
He'd post a teary picture graveside at his parents' funeral along with a link to his new song "Dang Danica" which is about overcoming severe grief with a beautiful message of body positivity. He might shed a few real tears because lawyer fund will undoubtedly dry up (I doubt they'll give him anything good in the will and he'll try and sue his siblings for his "rightful share" of the estate)

If his parents aren't forking out cash/enabling him, he sees no use for them so who cares if they're dead?

Idk if its just me or not but when he says things like "but instead she spit in my face, grabbed me the hair, dragged me the mud, tied me to a chair and beat me" it almost sounds like its some weird kink to him and he wishes she would do that to him when he goes into that level of specific detail over something that didnt happen

Edit: Probably best not to know the specifics of what he's into, just saying whatever it is its probably fucked up

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Idk if its just me or not but when he says things like "but instead she spit in my face, grabbed me the hair, dragged me the mud, tied me to a chair and beat me" it almost sounds like its some weird kink to him and he wishes she would do that to him when he goes into that level of specific detail over something that didnt happen
Yeah, does he have a deeply suppressed femdom fetish? On second thought, let's nix this line of inquiry. Not sure I want to think about Russ's sexual fetishes.

I laugh when he gets into one of his "peepee poopoo" moods or whatever, and for a while his rants change to "Taylor took a HOT PISS on my efforts and a BIG STEAMING DUMP all over my plights because she loves to FART on the disabled!"

Before going back to his usual bitching style.
I like when he starts to swear in his social media posts, since that lets us know he's hitting 10 on the Russ Rage meter.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.

Edit: Probably best not to know the specifics of what he's into, just saying whatever it is its probably fucked up
Yeah, does he have a deeply suppressed femdom fetish? On second thought, let's nix this line of inquiry. Not sure I want to think about Russ's sexual fetishes.
I doubt it. Russell has no subtlety or shame, his descriptions of his hooker outings indicate his fantasies are very Pretty Woman-esque with a heaping scoop of misogyny on top. I really don't think Russell has any part of him that he doesn't share on Facebook, and that includes his sexual interests. Not to mention how he said he wanted to make Taylor into his maid servant and the many other times he's been extremely controlling of women he doesn't know.

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
I doubt it. Russell has no subtlety or shame, his descriptions of his hooker outings indicate his fantasies are very Pretty Woman-esque with a heaping scoop of misogyny on top. I really don't think Russell has any part of him that he doesn't share on Facebook, and that includes his sexual interests. Not to mention how he said he wanted to make Taylor into his maid servant and the many other times he's been extremely controlling of women he doesn't know.
Russ is a Narc. His narc ego wouldn’t stand for being mistreated by women, even in a consensual manner. He wants the ability to be the Big Man and tell his Mile High Neon brothel of gorgeous women to strip down, oil up and go start the hot tub for Daddy.

This is a man who declared that he wanted to own a brothel, but it would be actually managed and run by a woman and he would instead spend most of his time “auditioning the girls.” He’s a silly little twit with delusions of grandeur and power. Aka, a narc.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
Just for the (KF) record: the second tay suit has been officially dismissed due to Russ-incompetence

1610787229907.png1610787314225.png