Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

Take online dating for example, if it was just his personality - then he should have atleast some success through online dating.
How do you figure? Have you even spent two seconds reading and familiarizing yourself with Russ' online conversations with women he has tried to "woo"? His abusive, controlling personalty shines through his online interactions with women usually by the second or third message and they flee.

I'm not sure how you can drop all of this "insight" into Russ' behavior when you don't really know anything about him. Read a little and stop white-knighting.

Syntaxion12

100% based & redpilled
How do you figure? Have you even spent two seconds reading and familiarizing yourself with Russ' online conversations with women he has tried to "woo"? His abusive, controlling personalty shines through his online interactions with women usually by the second or third message and they flee.

I'm not sure how you can drop all of this "insight" into Russ' behavior when you don't really know anything about him. Read a little and stop white-knighting.

I'm not white knighting, or atleast not trying to. I'm not excusing any bad behaviour neither, I just don't see him as an evil bad person who chose to be this way, I just see him as a loser who got fucked over, partially through his own faults (i.e. the shit he says to women, his narcissism and victim complex) and partially through things outside of his ability (i.e. his disability, abandoned as a child, bullied). I also did read about him, but people have pointed out a few things by now that I forgot about, so it's true that he's rotten as a person - I just don't know if I believe people are born rotten.

How is being a convicted stalker not creepy?

Lol I was talking in reference to the facebook comments on the polyamory page, not him in general. He has done plenty of creepy shit, that's true.

Rustled Jimmies

"I'm the Keytar'd Retard"
I'm not white knighting, or atleast not trying to. I'm not excusing any bad behaviour neither, I just don't see him as an evil bad person who chose to be this way, I just see him as a loser who got fucked over, partially through his own faults (i.e. the shit he says to women, his narcissism and victim complex) and partially through things outside of his ability (i.e. his disability, abandoned as a child, bullied). I also did read about him, but people have pointed out a few things by now that I forgot about, so it's true that he's rotten as a person - I just don't know if I believe people are born rotten.

He is a pretty bad person, he has been told multiple times by thousands of people (this website and Reddit included) that his behavior is intolerable, he makes women uncomfortable, he makes them feel unsafe, he completely disregards this criticism as "us being haters" or "him just being a shock-jock and he is actually super nice"

Any sympathy for him being bullied growing up goes out the window when he just calls people fat, ugly, short and AIDs ridden himself.

He actually got off pretty well for a disabled baby, being adopted young into a Mormon family in a Mormon state, where you are in a community of God-loving Mormon folk, that wasn't enough for him, he threw away his family, friends and career as a paralegal in pursuit of Taylor Swift and prostitutes

Rod Dangerous

True & Honest Fan
Also, though, I wonder if Russ was trying to pull some "I put a couple of ice cubes in this mocha, that means it's a $1.79 iced coffee not a $3.29 mocha" scam. We know that he drinks mocha; I'm pretty sure he doesn't drink regular coffee, and that would be the type of thing he'd probably expect to be allowed to get away with. A savvy cashier ringing it up as a mocha would be *chef's kiss* - you know he'd be too timid to actually make a scene about it.
A large mochaccino was $2.99 plus tax in 2018, according to this picture of a Circle K espresso menu in North Carolina (source). Factor in price inflation and the 4.6% Nevada sales tax, and we have something close to a $3.29 mocha.

circkle-k-nc.png

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
A large mochaccino was $2.99 plus tax in 2018, according to this picture of a Circle K espresso menu in North Carolina (source). Factor in price inflation and the 4.6% Nevada sales tax, and we have something close to a $3.29 mocha.

View attachment 1857005
He's probably looking at the price for a regular coffee or something and since, in his mind, an iced mocha is coffee it's going to cost the same thing.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
It's actually pretty brutal to be a male polygamist.* Men expell their own sons from the community, just to remove the competition. Russ has no status with them, so he doesn't stand a chance. It's possible they might adopt him as a pet, because he's so unthreatening, but there would be no opportunity for him to get his dick wet.
I was gonna say lol at him trying it out, these things are always brutal for guys. Theyre, if youre using the groups for them I guess, always sausage fests and its basically like Tinder if there were 10 times as many dudes on Tinder as women, If you arent the traditionally hot, tall, fit dude with a big dick and charming, you arent gonna be the dream of having a harem or whatever, women I feel do better, but still most of the women doing it are kind of ending up just dating in their own circles or meeting people out at bars or whatever, not going to like a group meeting--I dont know why Russ thought he would have a chance.

Also yeah, as you said about polygamy, not just polyamory or whatever people talk about now--I thought it was basically frowned on by pretty much every society because yeah the dudes end up getting real violent or aggressive even with their own family members, and there are also incest problems too arent there?

Its like when you read about those fish where the male fish go nuts if theyre in an aquarium and there isnt a good enough sex ratio. They start acting like fish incels (Rusty, basically) and go nuts and start lashing out--speeding around and slamming into shit, destroying all the aquarium toys, ripping up the plants and flipping over the ceramic sunken boat-house and they end up killing the other fish.

Last edited:

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
@Syntaxion12 don't ever feel sorry for Russ. His life is a shitheap of his own making. Remember he plead guilty to electronic harassment. He's an awful person on the inside. He can't even fake being nice for very long. The instant he feels he's not going to get what he wants, his true colors come out. He thinks it should be illegal for women to tell him no. He has no redeeming qualities. He banks on people feeling sorry for him because of his face, which I'll grant makes life difficult, but there are people with worse problems who still manage to be decent people. But Russ has coasted through life by getting a pass because of his disability because people assume he's intellectually disabled too. He's not, but he's obviously not very bright. He has a flawed understanding of legal concepts. He's fixated on his belief that Taylor Swift committed a breach of duty by not accepting his song, when the judge at his first TS suit told him that just because she does nice things for some fans doesn't obligate her to do nice things for anyone who asks.

Last edited:

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
I was always curious, as Utah is a Mormon state which is practically one among several homelands for polygamy, if Russ would have tried weaseling his way into a woman's pants that way.

I mean hey she clearly will open her legs for anyone not just one guy, that's a surefire way for free sexy time right?- Russ logic.

Polygamy hasn't been practiced or supported by the mainstream LDS Church for nearly 150 years. Any member of the LDS Church found to be practicing polygamy is excommunicated. The "Mormons" who do practice polygamy are part of off-shoot sects and cults that have no connection or affiliation with the LDS Church aside from sharing a common genesis, and they typically don't welcome new members from outside their communities. Especially men. As has been pointed out, they often times will force male members who were born into their religion/community to leave so that there are more women for the men in higher standing. Since Russhole was part of the mainstream LDS Church his chances of getting into one of the polygamist sects would have been just as high as his chances of winning a law suit against Taylor Swift or becoming household name famous for his songwriting.

Yes but also no. They didn't exactly let Russ get away with murder (figuratively speaking), but they let him get away with pretty much everything else, and now he has a massive sense of entitlement that the rules don't apply to him (because most of the time, they literally didn't). By the time he got around to hitting actual hard "no" stuff (stuff that even his tard shield couldn't deflect completely - terroristic threats, going to strip clubs and fucking hookers, and harassing women), it was far too late to instill any sense of "the rules do apply to you, you entitled little shit, and you're not allowed to do that." The only thing that would curb his behavior now is his own sense of self entitlement - if he gets kicked enough times, he might adjust his behavior just because he doesn't want to get kicked again.

Maybe not tax. The asshole tax on the other hand...

Also, though, I wonder if Russ was trying to pull some "I put a couple of ice cubes in this mocha, that means it's a $1.79 iced coffee not a $3.29 mocha" scam. We know that he drinks mocha; I'm pretty sure he doesn't drink regular coffee, and that would be the type of thing he'd probably expect to be allowed to get away with. A savvy cashier ringing it up as a mocha would be *chef's kiss* - you know he'd be too timid to actually make a scene about it.

I figured someone would be pedantic enough to point this out. It does, basically just what it picks up on the way out, assuming you're healthy. It's not completely sterile but it's probably several orders of magnitude more so than saliva is.

That's a laugh... thanks for providing the context for Russhole's angry post.

In the future though, after attaching large pictures (especially vertical ones, e.g. phone screenshots), remember to backspace over them and use the attachments menu down below to insert it as a thumbnail instead. It's less scrolling for people who don't want to expand the full images. You can also put things in a [SPOILER] BBcode tag (there's a menu option to insert a spoiler under the "more options" group in the middle of the post editor's menu, or you can just type the BBcode)... especially if sometime in the future you might upload something that's NSFW, you can just say so and spoiler it; people who don't want their browser to load and display those pictures can just not click the spoiler.

It was confirmed - Nick Rekieta covered it here. I don't know if it's actually been posted here yet, but according to the charging documents, he wrote:

"This is not a joke On December 18th, I am bringing a gunn and I will kill 8 people on my list. Beware"

When they questioned him, he confessed and made the excuse that he wrote it because he was being harassed.

People need to remember that we have little-to-no insight on Russhole's childhood or how his parents raised him. It's all just conjecture and best guesses until someone who grew up with him and witnessed firsthand how things were decides to come here to give us insight. IIRC the best we've had are FB posts from a couple people who went to high school with him and a member who went to LDS Business College with him. We've had quite a few new friends join the thread, so let's try to keep things in perspective so they aren't taking assumptions and conjecture as cold, hard facts.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Polygamy hasn't been practiced or supported by the mainstream LDS Church for nearly 150 years. Any member of the LDS Church found to be practicing polygamy is excommunicated. The "Mormons" who do practice polygamy are part of off-shoot sects and cults that have no connection or affiliation with the LDS Church aside from sharing a common genesis, and they typically don't welcome new members from outside their communities. Especially men. As has been pointed out, they often times will force male members who were born into their religion/community to leave so that there are more women for the men in higher standing. Since Russhole was part of the mainstream LDS Church his chances of getting into one of the polygamist sects would have been just as high as his chances of winning a law suit against Taylor Swift or becoming household name famous for his songwriting.

People need to remember that we have little-to-no insight on Russhole's childhood or how his parents raised him. It's all just conjecture and best guesses until someone who grew up with him and witnessed firsthand how things were decides to come here to give us insight. IIRC the best we've had are FB posts from a couple people who went to high school with him and a member who went to LDS Business College with him. We've had quite a few new friends join the thread, so let's try to keep things in perspective so they aren't taking assumptions and conjecture as cold, hard facts.
I do recall someone saying his parents were rather strict. I would like to hear from someone who went to school with him if he was a discipline problem. We know he thought he was cool until people told him that nobody liked him. We know he's had restraining orders applied to him before Erika. But yeah, unless a classmate shows up, we dunno.

Lol I was talking in reference to the facebook comments on the polyamory page, not him in general. He has done plenty of creepy shit, that's true.
The brain is a hugely complicated beast, and can go wrong in ways both profound and subtle, yet equally off kilter. Being born "rotten" as you say is nothing special or unusual.

badboy2000

I plow hookers FROM ALL SIDES
To add to the amount of reasons why Russ is awful: The yearly facebook update about how a girl who has been raped/killed/whatever by their date actually deserved it. Always with a charming comment like "Funny how girls always go for these guys, yet I can't get a date. While it's sad this happened, I am not sorry for her. She could have dated someone actually perfect for her - me!"

He got a job but was fired from it for suing Taylor Swift for a date
He can't get a job in that field because of all the bridges he nuked from orbit. He used proprietary software to track down Swift's family and act invasive and troubling. He harassed in person a woman in the same building and then her boss had to go to his boss to wrangle his tard. He creeped on and sent flowers to a female attorney while interviewing for a job. And when he didn't get it, he chimped out on Yelp and threatened her with forced arbitration (like Erika).

This is a common pattern with him.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
We know that his tard shield was in full effect at the LDS college he went to. I see no reason to not assume that the rest of his formative years went similarly, especially given that it would perfectly explain how he turned out.

I did go back and edit my post slightly to make it clearer that I'm making assumptions though.

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
true but it certainly makes things harder though. Take online dating for example, if it was just his personality - then he should have atleast some success through online dating. And that's just one thing, he also has a (apparantly shitty) useless degree, was bullied growing up (for his disability, so I'm sure he had/has low self-esteem too).

I guess I just, personally, don't think his shitty personality led to a shitty life, as much as I think it was the opposite.

People are neither born with their personality, nor do they choose their personality. It reflects their life. We can push it in a certain direction, i.e. getting therapeutic help for low self-esteem, but life is not an RPG, you don't choose what your personality is.

You say ugly people have relationships all the time, well, assholes and narcissists have relationships all the time too.

Edit: but I might be going off-topic at this point, sorry
This is the man who went on the fb page of a child disfigured with severe burns who got to meet Taylor Swift and basically said the child didn’t deserve it and Russ does because his problems are worse.

This is the man who goes on Instamodel’s accounts and yells at them to stop letting their brothers/dads/male relatives have physical contact with them in photos. He doesn’t know the women, but he wants to have sex with them, so they need to stop making Russ angry.

This is the man who claims he’s lonely and wants a mate, but in the same breath declares he deserves to fuck 9/10 Instamodels exclusively because any less attractive woman is beneath him.

This is the man who skipped his sister’s wedding and posted a furious emoji on her engagement announcement because she was getting more attention than him.

This man is a nasty little piece of work and to say it’s because of how life has treated his disability is a fucking disservice to everyone else with the same disability, because they made efforts and turned out fine and found love and careers and happiness. They were treated in the same way by society, yet Russ acts like he’s better even than people with the same condition...his problems worse, his trials more terrible, his attempts to overcome it more inspiring...and that women with his same condition are ugly and beneath his dating choices.

Being born with Moebius doesn’t mean you turn out like Russell Greer...a misogynistic, selfish, conceited little narc who thinks only of himself and treats the people around him like rubbish. He turned out that way because he’s Russell Ratmouth Greer, not because he’s disabled.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
He can't get a job in that field because of all the bridges he nuked from orbit. He used proprietary software to track down Swift's family and act invasive and troubling. He harassed in person a woman in the same building and then her boss had to go to his boss to wrangle his tard. He creeped on and sent flowers to a female attorney while interviewing for a job. And when he didn't get it, he chimped out on Yelp and threatened her with forced arbitration (like Erika).

This is a common pattern with him.
He also tried to get her disbarred. She was just going to go with getting the complaint dismissed, but then people sent her screenshots of Russ being Russ and she decided to fight him. Not sure what happened, but he never mentioned it again, so I assume he got hit with the baseball of justice. If anything happened that was favorable to him, he would have shouted it from the rooftops. I believe she was involved in giving information to Skordas for Russ's trial.

A legitimate massage parlor wouldn't want a review calling them a rub-and-tug shop and could probably have it removed pretty quickly. A rub-and-tug shop, on the other hand, would probably see it as free advertising...
I can almost guarantee that the masseuses who work there don't look like that. There's also a good chance they're not there by choice. Those Asian rub and tugs are notorious for using sex trafficking victims.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
We know that his tard shield was in full effect at the LDS college he went to. I see no reason to not assume that the rest of his formative years went similarly, especially given that it would perfectly explain how he turned out.

I did go back and edit my post slightly to make it clearer that I'm making assumptions though.

I wasn't calling you out exactly, just reminding people to keep things in perspective since we have little to go on before the Kill List in high school.

And one other thing to keep in mind is that most people in the Western World born after 1980 or so were raised with all kinds of PSAs, school assemblies, etc. teaching them that bullying is wrong, and society in general frowns deeply on anyone who isn't nice to tards. So he likely would have had his "tard shield" if he grew up anywhere in North America aside from some crime-filled slum.