Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
I wasn't calling you out exactly, just reminding people to keep things in perspective since we have little to go on before the Kill List in high school.

And one other thing to keep in mind is that most people in the Western World born after 1980 or so were raised with all kinds of PSAs, school assemblies, etc. teaching them that bullying is wrong, and society in general frowns deeply on anyone who isn't nice to tards. So he likely would have had his "tard shield" if he grew up anywhere in North America aside from some crime-filled slum.
I think you're right. His sped armor protected him somewhat in school, but he expects the same allowances now. He's just smart enough to realize how people who don't know him view him, and he exploits this. The problem for him is that who he really is becomes readily apparent the instant he hits resistance which always happens.

Fair enough, I agree with all of that. While he did get fucked over, the way he reacts to everything does make everything worse in the long run. He's certainly not taking the right steps to improve his situation. And some of the things he did and said are obviously inexcusable. His life is a bit of a shitty feedback loop. I feel like his worst aspect is his lack of self-reflection. He doesn't stop and think if he's changing his life or taking the right steps, he just continues to do stupid and sometimes fucked up shit only to end at the same place he started.
Hey, friend. Just wanted to give you (and the rest of the class) a truncated list of Greer's Greatest Hits, brought to you by @The Great Citracett and K-Tel:

Look for the FUCKING DROOL SOAKED SHIRT about 11 minutes in...

Screenshots...

1611092609996.png
1611092626296.png
1611092650684.png
1611092672100.png
1611092718746.png
1611092737457.png
1611092747372.png
1611092758312.png
1611092796922.png
1611092831464.png

Thirstiest DING in Utah, ya dig?

Attachments

• 1611092782972.png
    1611092782972.png
    190.2 KB · Views: 57

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
I forgot the post about expecting exceptions to be made. He did the same thing here when he asked for thread to be removed. He said he knew it didn't qualify to be removed, but expected to be removed because he asked. If Taylor only rejected gifts from disabled people, he might have a point, but like any other recording artist, she can't accept unsolicited works or she could get sued. Just about everyone knows this. He could have literally made her any other type of gift and it probably would have been accepted.

MementoMalum

Flowers!
True & Honest Fan
...yeah but none of the rub and tug girls are going to hit a 5.
Russ is stupid. He'd see the pics, assume that the girls look like the pics since otherwise that would be FALSE advertising (despite him doing the same thing when he puts up the shopped pic with him smiling), and then be horrified to discover that the poor girl looks 50 despite being 30 after years of harsh treatment.

I would like to see how well he'd do at hiding the real reason for his complaint in the inevitable yelp review. My guess? Not well.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Russ is stupid. He'd see the pics, assume that the girls look like the pics since otherwise that would be FALSE advertising (despite him doing the same thing when he puts up the shopped pic with him smiling), and then be horrified to discover that the poor girl looks 50 despite being 30 after years of harsh treatment.

I would like to see how well he'd do at hiding the real reason for his complaint in the inevitable yelp review. My guess? Not well.
And cue the lawsuit and then he finds out that suing someone for not providing an illegal service is pretty much an admission of guilt and prostitution is illegal within Carson County. I wonder if he gets busted for solicitation if he'll try to play the disabled card to argue he should be allowed to break the law because of his face.

Last edited:
And cue the lawsuit and then he finds out that suing someone for not providing an illegal service is pretty much an admission of guilt and prostitution is illegal within Carson County. I wonder if he gets busted for solicitation if he'll try to play the disabled card to argue he should be allowed to break the law because of his face.
Oh yeah, I've said so before, but Mt. St. Slobber is practically a lawyer, but has no knowledge of the Doctrine of Clean Hands.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
Oh yeah, I've said so before, but Mt. St. Slobber is practically a lawyer, but has no knowledge of the Doctrine of Clean Hands.
He'd be like the addicts who call the cops on other addicts for stealing their stash. God, I've been a good boy so far, please let Russ sue a rub and tug place in Vegas for not fucking him.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
That was delicious, Gristle trying to be poly when he cant even hold down one girl. Madness
He is also the kind of guy who literally can't get laid without paying for it yet thought that Taylor fucking Swift (or any number of other beautiful celebrities that could have anyone they want) would jump him if only he could meet her.

You almost have to admire the self-esteem delusion if it weren't so batshit insane.