Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

The Great Citracett

Life's the same, I'm cooming in stereo...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Things like this tend to happen when you don't do any of the work yourself...

Screenshot_20210409-174038_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210409-174027_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20210409-174101_Brave.jpg

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
Praise be to Skordas, who has voluntarily spent so much time smacking down Russell at every turn.
What is up with pro se being unable to state a claim?
He probably just doesn't understand how to and refuses to change because he refuses to accept that he doesn't understand something.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is up with pro se being unable to state a claim?
The reasoning usually is that pro se do not know how to state a claim properly due to lack of knowledge on both how to do so, and how to look up how to do so. Russel seems to be no different, even if he allegedly has legal knowledge.

White Devil

Space Hate Crimes
kiwifarms.net

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The Opposition to Preliminary Injunction was not posted. This is the good meat worth reading as a layman. It's very, very to the point.

Opposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-001.jpgOpposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-002.jpgOpposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-003.jpgOpposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-004.jpgOpposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-005.jpgOpposition to Preliminary Injunction-page-006.jpg

Didn't @Null explicitly state that Mr. Skordas was NOT doing it for free, and did indeed charge our herbalist overlord for the legal services rendered?
I am compensating my counsel for their services.

Attachments

• Opposition to Preliminary Injunction.pdf
    164.9 KB · Views: 157

Covfefe

Mr.(?) God
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Opposition to Preliminary Injunction was not posted. This is the good meat worth reading as a layman. It's very, very to the point.

I am compensating my counsel for their services.

I was surprised to see Skordas’s name pop up. I gotta think after all the BS he dealt with and Russ creeping on his minor daughter’s IG that he decided someone in SLC needed to be chief vanquishor of Russ Greer plague in Utah district courts. Be the man to call if you got an infestation of Greer nuisance lawsuits bothering you.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reasoning usually is that pro se do not know how to state a claim properly due to lack of knowledge on both how to do so, and how to look up how to do so. Russel seems to be no different, even if he allegedly has legal knowledge.
He thinks "it made me feel bad" is a claim. That's essentially what all his suits boil down to. Taylor's agents told him no, that made him feel bad. AG didn't respond to him, that made him feel bad. We talk about uncomfortable truths regarding him. That made him feel bad, and anyway he's moved on so everyone else has to as well.
BASED SKORDAS strikes again! That sound you hear in the distance is a head tightening to previously-unseen levels.
His head is gonna tighten so much from this legal smackdown that he's gonna collapse in on himself and form a black hole. Skordas lays out the defense's case clearly and succinctly, in contrast to Russ's rambling mess. I eagerly await Russ's well-reasoned response to these filings.