Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Not great. While the courts do have the power to label and punish vexatious litigants (Anant Kumar Tripati v. William C. Beaman, 878 F.2d 351 (10th Cir. 1989) ), you have to be a Supreme Retard to be declared one. For example, David K. Shuffman had "during the past three years has inundated this Court with more than a hundred motions, petitions, requests, appeals and other filings, virtually all of which have been utterly frivolous, totally devoid of merit, obviously repetitive and demonstrably vexatious." and only then did he get declared vexatious litigant and punished via filing injuctions (In the Matter of Hartford Textile Corporation, Oxford Chemicals, Inc., Wellington Print Works, Inc., Debtors. Rose Shuffman, as of the Estate of Oscar Shuffman v. Hartford Textile Corporation, Oxford Chemicals, Inc., Wellington Print Works, Inc., 681 F.2d 895 (2d Cir. 1982) (while it is a second circuit case, the tenth circuit has used this ruling in many tenth circuit cases (for example Anant Kumar Tripati v. William C. Beaman, 878 F.2d 351 (10th Cir. 1989) ). As another example in Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley, Warden, of Joseph Harp's Correctional Center, Respondent- Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley, Warden Unknown Named Warden of Jess Dunn Correctional Center Gary Maynard, Director for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley, Warden, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. State of Oklahoma Secretary of Health and Human Services, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley, Warden, Joseph Harp Correctional Center Gary Maynard, Director, Oklahoma Department of Corrections State of Oklahoma, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Sam Preston, Unit Manager Jack Cowley, Warden, Joseph Harp Correctional Center, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley Joann Shepard, Health Administrator D. Bradley, Dental Assistant Dr. R.L. Warren, Dentist, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Jack Cowley, Warden Gary Maynard, Director, D.O.C. Henry Bellmon, Oklahoma State Governor Robert MacY District Attorney Oklahoma Pardon and Parole Board Members Clarence Harkins, Jr. Augusta E. Mann, Marzee Douglass, Carl B. Hamm, Farrell Hatch, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. State of Oklahoma William F. Yeager, Warden Gary F. Maynard, Director for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Bernie Bishop, Principal and Leisure Library Supervisor Janice Brewer, Law Librarian, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Bernie Bishop, Supervisor William F. Yeager, Warden, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. William F. Yeager, Warden John Wilson, Unit Manager Sergeant Wheats, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. William F. Yeager, Warden John S. Wilson, Unit Manager G.D. Lowe, Property- Officer, Raymond Herschel Johnson, Sr. v. Mark Shipman, Correctional Case Manager 2cd, 872 F.2d 342 (10th Cir. 1989) the "petitioner has commenced fifty-four cases in the court's original jurisdiction, in addition to some thirty-three appeals he has filed" before he was punished. You'll find that similar numbers are present in almost all vexatious litigant cases.

Tldr: it is very unlikely that Russel will become a Vexatious litigant.
I recall hearing of some where they got declared vexatious after filing just 7-9 bogus lawsuits.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Increasingly desperate

Increasingly desperate, made a new account to message me, when he eventually read my message calling him out he deleted the profile
I'm sorry but "i'm gonna cum in your pretty mouth" and "boyfriend experience" don't really mesh for me.

Jesus Christ. Interesting to see what it's like when Russell hits on a man.

Sidenote, a second person on that r/niceguys thread claimed to know Russell, but didn't have any good info and had a really fuckin weird profile.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recall hearing of some where they got declared vexatious after filing just 7-9 bogus lawsuits.
Some states are more strict then others in regards to declaration of vexatious status. Utah, for example, requires a lot effort (as I showed in those examples). As another example, let's take Virginia's recent Supreme Court case (Adkins v. CP/IPERS Arlington Hotel, 160685(Va. 2017) in which plaintiff had made 89 lawsuits in 8 years, and in 2017 was punished with a pre-filling injuction. While I can't say I know what case you are talking about (if you find it, let me know) usually courts are not as strict (in Utah and outside it) as the case you heard of.

Last edited:

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Curious - there is "defamation per se" (in which the statements are presumably harmful enough that damages don't have to be proven) - I'm guessing that Russell either didn't know how the law works, or wasn't able to find anything to go on with that:

They also don't know what defamation is. Cause most of the "defamation" is mocking them for openly saying stupid shit. A lot of cows seem to think that when you screenshot and archive what they say, they should have the right to remove it because they are ashamed.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
They also don't know what defamation is. Cause most of the "defamation" is mocking them for openly saying stupid shit. A lot of cows seem to think that when you screenshot and archive what they say, they should have the right to remove it because they are ashamed.
If he's suing Null himself, he might be able to state defamation per se if Null himself called him a pedophile, child predator, rapist, or something like that (but I don't think Null ever did, and Section 230 gives liability to site owners for defamatory comments posted by users) - he'd have to track down and sue every individual KF member who he claims "defamed" him.

Totally Awesome

kiwifarms.net
Most of the "defamation" is an archive of shit that actually happened. Can't actually be labeled as defamation.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
Curious - there is "defamation per se" (in which the statements are presumably harmful enough that damages don't have to be proven) - I'm guessing that Russell either didn't know how the law works, or wasn't able to find anything to go on with that:

The problem is that defamation per se still requires that the statements be untrue. What has been said that would qualify as defamation per se (such as saying he's a criminal who engaged/engages in harassment of women) is, in fact, actually true, and there's pretty extensive court record to back it up.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In Utah, defamation per se requires:

"the defamatory words must charge criminal conduct, loathsome disease, conduct that is incompatible with the exercise of a lawful business, trade, profession, or office, or the unchastity of a woman"

- Baum v. Gillman, 667 P.2d 41 (Utah 1983)

Truth, is of course, an absolute defence (see for example Garrison v. Louisiana, 379 U.S. 64 (1964) )

I figure that either you are correct and he didn't know about Defamation per se or how to use it, or he might have realised that in regards to defamation per se we either were truthful (such as for example Mobius disease which he himself admits), or we didn't make such claims (such as the chasity of a woman one). In his brief moment of clarity, he might have realised that no court would even entertain the claim. Pity he didn't realise that about the rest of his defamation allegations

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely love that Mr. Skordas is handling this along with his firm (who are undoubtedly sharp ones as well). Nobody does poetic justice quite like Mr. Moon, it would appear.

I also enjoy reading legal filings because I am a gay nerd and can't leave work at work, and this one is well written and concise while being technically correct (the best kind of correct). Love it

DarkAlien

No.
kiwifarms.net
"I love women. They're the best"
But I'd also low key bareback a dude who acted like my boyfriend.

Never change man 😂

Real rich for him to criticize someone lawsuit.
Screenshot_20210409-212540_Facebook.jpg

Kier

kiwifarms.net
It is, after all, merely an opinion that he has more than one victim. Russel Greer stalking a girl to the point of suicide constitutes, in my humble opinion, at minimum one victim even if we ignore that woman's family. Lets put aside his arrest for assembling a school kill list, since mental health damages only victimize when inflicted upon Russy boy but never by him. Same with all legally unpunished stuff like threatening to sex traffic Taylor Swift once he legalizes brothels. He has been found guilty of e-stalking Erika, therefore, on this basis, I formulate my opinion, which is not a fact and should not be treated as such, that Russy boy has victims.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
People hire lawyers for a reason.
If I had to sue someone I wouldn't know how the fuck to state a claim either.
Russ shouldn't be as bad as he is at stating claims. He has a paralegal degree, which is more legal training than most people have. Despite that, I'm pretty sure most of us could read a couple of books and then come up with a more competent filing than Russ's steaming pile of shit.
Real rich for him to criticize someone lawsuit.
View attachment 2074475
They are claiming negligence because the competitors weren't informed of the risks. This sounds very similar to another California case where a woman died of water intoxication when participating in a radio station's contest called "Hold Your Wee For A Wii". Her family claimed that the station knew of the risks but didn't inform the participants. The court agreed and awarded the family $16.5m in damages. So this is likely a much stronger case than Russell's.

WhaleOilBeefHooked

I'm not the sharpest point in the pentagram.
kiwifarms.net
It is, after all, merely an opinion that he has more than one victim. Russel Greer stalking a girl to the point of suicide constitutes, in my humble opinion, at minimum one victim even if we ignore that woman's family. Lets put aside his arrest for assembling a school kill list, since mental health damages only victimize when inflicted upon Russy boy but never by him. Same with all legally unpunished stuff like threatening to sex traffic Taylor Swift once he legalizes brothels. He has been found guilty of e-stalking Erika, therefore, on this basis, I formulate my opinion, which is not a fact and should not be treated as such, that Russy boy has victims.
Bailey didn't kill herself because of Russell, her friends said this on Russell's Facebook when he dedicated his book to her and blamed us for her suicide and claimed we harassed her when iirc she was dead before this thread was ever created or not long after, that was the issue. She had a lot of problems in her personal life.