Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
He won't shut the fuck up about libertarian retardation. Next he's going to rant for 20 minutes about grass growing.
He's finally ended his ranting about regulations that stop bars from serving drinks cut with rubbing alcohol, and started talking about the suit.

Edit: He's finished talking about it. Go back to ~44:00 (not sure exactly since timestamps are relative on live streams) if you are arriving late

Last edited:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope that Russ sees that Based Skordas is involved and thinks to himself: "Finally, I can get back in the ring with this loser and show the world what a brilliant jurist I am without those bias judges to cockblock me."

I'm also excited because while Russ is too insignificant to be noticed by the pop stars he sued, Null might actually put the screws to him even if it's unlikely to be collectable.

AbraCadaver

HI MARISSA!!!!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but "i'm gonna cum in your pretty mouth" and "boyfriend experience" don't really mesh for me.

Jesus Christ. Interesting to see what it's like when Russell hits on a man.
They mesh fine for Russ, it’s his idea of what a girlfriend/boyfriend would be. He talks to them like the whores he frequents and they demurely smile back and then suck him his penis.

Russ thinks all relationships should be about pleasing him, in very specific ways...and his partner gets “a better life,” whatever that entails. A roof over their head, I suppose.

In addition to talking to a girlfriend like she’s a half-hour rental, I’m betting that Russ would absolutely cheat on any girlfriend he did land, and in the Narc tradition, be shocked when she got mad at him. He needs more than just you, baby! Don’t you want him to be happy? After years of being cruelly physically ignored by women and forced to visit brothels—YEARS, JENNIFER—some other lady just offered him free sex and he took it and you’re mad now?

Sounds like you hate the disabled, Jennifer.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we go again, SLAPP anyone?
Yes, obviously this is a SLAPP suit by Russel. Unfortunatly, Utah's anti-slapp law barely exists (78B-6-1403) and is pretty much only applicable if a congressman you are criticizing decides to harass you with a lawsuit and literally the only time it was used (to my knowledge) it was dismissed as a claim (Jacob v. Bezzant, 2009 UT 37) (it was also mentioned, but not considered in Bagley v. Bagley, 2016 UT 48 )

Last edited:

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
I know that it can't happen, but I wish that Skordas could get costs for Null from Russhole and the retard judge who decided that spastic screeching and zero effort was sufficient to justify an alternate service method. This should have been dead as soon as Russel shit himself and did nothing as always, except that he apparently finally lucked into the only person in the American judiciary dumber than he is.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that there's nothing to stop you filing for fees if you had to expend money to hire and attorney to respond in general.
You can file for fees even if you didn't have to expend money to hire an attorney. Hell, in some cases you can even get awarded reasonable attorney's fees if you're pro se. It's even more unlikely than normal (mostly because if you're pro se, you're a moron, and unlikely to have a good case), but you can at least in theory be awarded the fees that you reasonably deserved to be paid for doing the legal work of an attorney.
It is, after all, merely an opinion that he has more than one victim. Russel Greer stalking a girl to the point of suicide constitutes, in my humble opinion, at minimum one victim even if we ignore that woman's family. Lets put aside his arrest for assembling a school kill list, since mental health damages only victimize when inflicted upon Russy boy but never by him. Same with all legally unpunished stuff like threatening to sex traffic Taylor Swift once he legalizes brothels. He has been found guilty of e-stalking Erika, therefore, on this basis, I formulate my opinion, which is not a fact and should not be treated as such, that Russy boy has victims.
And it is my opinion that Taylor Swift's family were victims of Russell Greer's harassment and stalking, which he himself has admitted they felt was "invasive and troubling."

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Opposition to Preliminary Injunction was not posted. This is the good meat worth reading as a layman. It's very, very to the point.

I am compensating my counsel for their services.

Defendants also have the potential of securing long term sponsors.

That seems a bit optimistic, but hey, here's hoping.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Increasingly desperate

Increasingly desperate, made a new account to message me, when he eventually read my message calling him out he deleted the profile
”I’m gonna cum in that pretty mouth of yours” is the sort of thing you‘d expect to hear after the chloroform wears off and you wake up chained to the wall in Russel’s basement.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
What is up with pro se being unable to state a claim?
the legal system and its rules are unbelievably complex and difficult to navigate correctly. if you're not a trained professional (lawyer) you stand almost no chance of figuring out how to make use of it properly, that's why the lawyers profession exists in the first place.

the option to file pro se exists as a matter of principle, mainly to allow penniless poorfags access to the legal system too, because a system where only the wealthy have access to the courts at all is not desired. if you have an absolute slam dunk case but no money for a lawyer, filing pro se is a good idea. but in general it is a horrible idea and attracts retards who vastly overestimate their own legal expertise.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So does this mean Null isn't going to be Russ' maidservant?
they might work out a voluntary arrangement
the legal system and its rules are unbelievably complex and difficult to navigate correctly. if you're not a trained professional (lawyer) you stand almost no chance of figuring out how to make use of it properly, that's why the lawyers profession exists in the first place.

the option to file pro se exists as a matter of principle, mainly to allow penniless poorfags access to the legal system too, because a system where only the wealthy have access to the courts at all is not desired. if you have an absolute slam dunk case but no money for a lawyer, filing pro se is a good idea. but in general it is a horrible idea and attracts retards who vastly overestimate their own legal expertise.
That last part is the comic tragedy of Russ- just the sort of person crazy enough to be a pro-se plaintiff (as opposed to the occasional necessity of defending yourself if sued) who is also the sort to have crazy claims in the first place. Sure, Russ fails to understand the complex rules of the legal system but he also doesn't understand many of the most BASIC ones involving whether a court can even intervene of his hurt fee fees.

He paid barely any attention to the one reasonable claim he made in that meandering document and instead bloviated for pages about the injustice of people being allowed to make fun of him on the internet. He seems to actually think that he's going to get a judge to just unravel the communications decency act, just because Russ demands it.

And he just can't win. Even if he managed to win on some limited grounds (and would surely claim it as a total victory), nothing will ever erase his history from the internet, no matter how many windmills he tilts at.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
They also don't know what defamation is. Cause most of the "defamation" is mocking them for openly saying stupid shit. A lot of cows seem to think that when you screenshot and archive what they say, they should have the right to remove it because they are ashamed.
They also don't know truth is an absolute defence to defamation.