Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
They also don't know truth is an absolute defence to defamation.
I know he is a lolcow of amazing preportions, but Brianna Wu is a grwat example of how every lolcow should act. He doesn't try to sue, he doesn't attack people directly, he just mutes them, pretends it never happened, and goes onto his next endeavour to entertain us.

American Shorthair

American Short-temper
kiwifarms.net
...most of us could read a couple of books and then come up with a more competent filing than Russ's steaming pile of shit.
Most of us could watch Legally Blonde and come up with a more competent filing than Russ's steaming pile of shit.

My bet is he's not cheap, but he also looks like he's doing his best to keep this efficient, which tends to end up being cheaper than it might otherwise be..
At the very least Skordas saves money on billable hours because he's already so familiar with Greer. Null won't have to waste time stopping to explain every time a new lawyer would interrupt to say "Wait....what?"

DickMain

The day Dick graced your village
kiwifarms.net
The opposition to the prelim injunction, fucking fantastic. Every reason he could ask for a prelim injunction, is hilariously shit on.

Beautiful. "Kiwi farms has more interest than plaintiff's books"
My favorite points are that russ had his feelings hurt over a year ago, and that this place is the reason his books wound up selling at all and would therefore hurt him more.

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a nightmare about Greer last night. This man's mangled gimp face and creepy behaviour was so unnerving to some instinctual part of me that he has penetreated my subconscious and now appeared in my nightmare like some kind of retarded Freddy Krueger.

Not that I'm afraid of Russell, I think he's a joke a human being who at this point couldn't hurt anyone due to sheer incompetence. But the essence of who he is, a narcissistic stalker who fantasizes endlessly about harming others, combined with his grotesque, inhuman, uncanny-valley face; that's the shit you could actually make a horror film about.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as he represented Arianna Grande and was running for some political office, that must not have been cheap. But boy did he fucking deliver. Reading that motion was the best Russ event of 2021.
Didn't Russ creep on Skordas's daughter? Maybe he reduced his rates for glorious leader.

Once again Russ digs his grave deeper for not controlling his dingus

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210410-162216_Chrome.jpg

No attached document. I believe this is a counter to docket 9, 11
Screenshot_20210410-162947_Chrome.jpg
This is apperantly due to the motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2075370

No attached document. I believe this is a counter to docket 9, 11
This is apperantly due to the motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim
Correct, it was referred to the magistrate judge for "nondispositive pretrial matters," and as the motion to dismiss is a dispositive matter, it is returning to the original judge's docket.

break these cuffs

THANK YOU AJ
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, he was following her on Instagram, with all the wooing, DMs, etc that entails.

He was made to stop, but I'm not not sure exactly how. Maybe Skordas himself put the fear into him.
I can imagine what it was like being Skordas and finding that out. Here is some celebrity stalker loser he's humiliated in court. Skordas knows Russ has a history of stalking and harassing young women. By Russ' own admission, previous people he's stalked found his behavior troublesome or disturbing. These are women with the money and means to insulate and protect themselves from people like Russ. Now Russ has begun harassing his daughter. It isn't just some random jackass trying to slide into a woman's DMs. This guy has a history of taking things too far, making a grudge his singular life purpose, and trying to get public attention through harassment.

I'm glad Skordas got Russ to stop. I expect it was through contacting the authorities given Skordas' profession and his higher than average profile in the community. Russ is extremely lucky that he has his retarded face. He blames it for all of his life's problems, but we all know it's his personality that causes those. His disability tricks people into thinking he's some kind of down on his luck, mentally or physically handicapped guy who doesn't need to be shat on anymore than he already has been. I'm of the commonly held belief that Russ would have had the absolute brakes beaten off of him, probably more than once, by now if people did not view him as a sped. His personality is extremely entitled and bigoted, but his sped face is has always been a shield against the consequences.

Rule of Three

kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly certain for them winning isn't even necessarily all that important, I'm pretty sure 90% of it is just performative bullshit to convince themselves and others who don't know the specifics of their cases that they're intellectual big shot law types who aren't to be messed with and definitely not pathetic dim witted gnats. After all, actual regular people, actual professionals, had to waste their fucking time addressing this and Josh had to spend money, when someone like Greer isn't even worth a minute of even the lowliest of individuals' time meaning he's already way above his station.
I've said it before in this thread, but I am pretty damn sure that these farcical lawsuits are the only way Ratboy feels any sort of power/control in his life. He knows he can not physically act out against those "wronging" him - hell, even if they stood in front of him inviting it he'd just impotently simper and slobber.

That said, I agree in a sense - when you think about how he wrote that godawful book about a failed lawsuit, he seems rather pleased just to call himself a contender. When this lawsuit inevitably falls dick first onto a table edge, I imagine he'll spend a considerable amount of time talking about how he tried so hard to take down the haven-of-hatred kiwifarms, and that said effort speaks to his conviction that he was, and is, in the right.

Either way though, 90% might be a bit on the conservative side.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, Greer sure is the gift that keeps on giving!
Yes he is. I feel better about myself just reading about him. He keeps slamming into a brick wall, and he thinks the solution is to hit it harder.

Also, your avatar is terrifying. Well done.

WhaleOilBeefHooked said:
Bailey didn't kill herself because of Russell, her friends said this on Russell's Facebook when he dedicated his book to her and blamed us for her suicide and claimed we harassed her when iirc she was dead before this thread was ever created or not long after, that was the issue. She had a lot of problems in her personal life.
Her mother died, and Bailey already had emotional problems, and the death of her mother sent her over the edge. Russ harassed her about not really having a boyfriend because he thinks you can't turn him down unless he approves of the reason. But according to her family, he had nothing to do with it and we didn't harass her. They asked him to leave her out of his book, but of course, he didn't comply because fuck other people's feelings.

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad Skordas got Russ to stop. I expect it was through contacting the authorities given Skordas' profession and his higher than average profile in the community. Russ is extremely lucky that he has his retarded face. He blames it for all of his life's problems, but we all know it's his personality that causes those.
Russhole would have ended up with a retarded face just because of his personality. The only reason he hasn't been beaten senseless multiple times is his retarded face. After a few of those beatings, he would have ended up with a retarded face even had he not started out with one.
They also don't know truth is an absolute defence to defamation.
Not only does Russhole have victims, one of them got a restraining order against him and he's criminally convicted of harassing and stalking the other. He quite literally and legally has victims as found by a court of law.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russhole would have ended up with a retarded face just because of his personality. The only reason he hasn't been beaten senseless multiple times is his retarded face. After a few of those beatings, he would have ended up with a retarded face even had he not started out with one.

Not only does Russhole have victims, one of them got a restraining order against him and he's criminally convicted of harassing and stalking the other. He quite literally and legally has victims as found by a court of law.
Yes but saying Russ has victims is defamation because it puts him in a bad light. Like saying he's been legally convicted of stalking is true. But it harms his chances of getting his dick wet and making big in the biz, so we shouldn't be allowed to say it. At least that's how I understand his lolsuit.