Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for uploading this here. Missed it when I was looking today. Uploaded it on Courtlistener for an easy to access/find backup to have later.

View attachment 2108609
1. Pretty sure Russel does not have criminal defense attorney.

All in all, 1/10, bad job, Russ

Excellent destruction of his response, fam. But I must correct you on one point.

Russhole did have a criminal defense attorney at this time. The one defending HIM on stalking charges! :story:

You just can't make this shit up.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what happens now? Does Team Null get to issue
Excellent destruction of his response, fam. But I must correct you on one point.

Russhole did have a criminal defense attorney at this time. The one defending HIM on stalking charges! :story:

And the attorney facepalmed when Russ rejected the initial plea deal of No Contest because Erika wanted therapy mandated as part of it. Then he had to plead guilty and get a psych evaluation.

Rustled Jimmies

I'm the Keytar'd Retard
kiwifarms.net
I could buy a stun gun on amazon, take a screenshot of it and claim I was assaulted by Russell Greer, except I can't because I would need proof.

Which is also what Russell doesn't have, buying a stun gun does not constitute evidence,it just proves Russell is a paranoid little man. He claims he is "fearing for his life" based on mean words on the internet, and passing cars on the street that cross his path. Nothing to tie violence to his life, to Null, to anyone.

All his exhibits are just desperate attempts to show how all the consequences of his actions on the internet are not the result of him being a loudmouth pipsqueek on the internet, when in fact they are.

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He talks about copyright with exactly 32 words.
View attachment 2109356
That's all he wrote on it

Edit: My mistake, it was 66 words. The word 'Copyright' was mentioned exactly thrice.View attachment 2109361View attachment 2109362
That's what doesn't make sense with his lawsuit. He's suing for copyright, but is bitching about his feelings in the entire thing. Also, the songs we share of his are from his YouTube page for everyone to listen to for free, so he should be going after Susan, not Josh.

Useful_Mistake

Trying to teach law to another retard.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's what doesn't make sense with his lawsuit. He's suing for copyright, but is bitching about his feelings in the entire thing. Also, the songs we share of his are from his YouTube page for everyone to listen to for free, so he should be going after Susan, not Josh.
Technically he's also suing for "ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS HARASSMENT" and three counts of defamation
Screenshot_20210422-204948_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210422-205008_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210422-205022_Drive.jpgScreenshot_20210422-205031_Drive.jpg
That being said, like I pointed out in my analysis, this whining of his does not help him for either of these claims.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
What is this retard talking about? We don't have anyone named @Dynastia here.
View attachment 2108366

:story: Look at that top line. Nation of Australia. NATION of Australia. NATION.

Normal people lacking brain damage just say Australia. They don't even say country of Australia. But our resident greasy gourd wants you--and the court--to absorb the gRaViTy of his plights. NATION. Because his plights are fucking iNtErNaTiOnAl.

Pip Squeak

I feel stupid
kiwifarms.net
:story: Look at that top line. Nation of Australia. NATION of Australia. NATION.

Normal people lacking brain damage just say Australia. They don't even say country of Australia. But our resident greasy gourd wants you--and the court--to absorb the gRaViTy of his plights. NATION. Because his plights are fucking iNtErNaTiOnAl.
This is, of course, the Sam Ambreen who he'd already fallen out with and already told him she didn't want any involvement in this.

Pipsqueak, no still means no. Even when women say it.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

Ah, yes. Poor Mr. Gailey Esq. I'll never forget the look on his face during the clips of butternut's hearings. He looked like he wanted to push Russell's shit in so bad (after wearing two sets of plastic gloves and a Hazmat suit).

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. Poor Mr. Gailey Esq. I'll never forget the look on his face during the clips of butternut's hearings. He looked like he wanted to push Russell's shit in so bad (after wearing two sets of plastic gloves and a Hazmat suit).
He looked very put upon. Knowing what we know of Russ, I'd wager he tried to "help" his attorney with totally irrelevant arguments and insisting it wasn't harassment because he wasn't trying to harass her(he used the same excuse when Taylor's family called him 'invasive and troubling'). Remember the expression on Russ's lawyer's face when Russ said he wanted a jury trial? It was saying "oh god you moron." I don't what was said to Russ to make him take the plea deal, but he's lucky he did, because if it went to trial, a conviction was almost a certainty.

Easy Peasy

It's a shark. That's on land. Motherfuckers.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really need to know if the taser is a violation of his order from the stalking case.
Short answer: it depends.

Long answer: if he was convicted of a felony or assault misdemeanor He could be in violation in the state of utah

But Peasy, dud muffin lives in vegas!

I got you fam!

As long as the conviction was not a felony, and it's used in self defense, Russ can own a taser/stun gun per Nevada Revised Statute 202.357

Also Neither Utah or Nevada requires background checks to purchase

I only hope he tazes himself in the testicles. En minecraftique of course

Last edited: