Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
On pages 4-5 of the filing, Russ claims that a book marketer refused to market the book because of bad reviews. To support that he cites Exhibit H which has a screenshot of an email from a "Maureen OConnor". Of course this email doesn't say anything about bad reviews, it's just a polite rejection letter. Once again Russ fails to see when he's being let down easy. And the screenshot was taken at 3:44 am. Looks like our boy has been burning the midnight oil. But let's continue to dig into this.

There is a Maureen OConnor (notice the lack of apostrophe in OConnor) who is the Executive VP in Entertainment at Rogers & Cowan, a PR firm based in Los Angeles. If you look on their website, their clients include companies like Cisco, McDonalds, Hyundai, and Verizon, as well as celebrities like Keanu Reeves, the Rolling Stones, and Stephen Curry. Assuming this is the same person he emailed, what on Earth made Russell think a company like this will represent him? Even if this company did agree to take him as a client, they are going to want at least $$$$$ to do it. Even if Russ emptied out his hooker fund and maxed out every credit card he has, he still wouldn't be able to afford it. I guess in his gourdhead logic it makes sense. He thinks he's already a star, he just needs to convince the rest of the world to see it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Russell, your inability to get laid has nothing to do with you looking like a putrid dead fish, but it has everything to do with you having the personality of one.
Even Ethan has managed to get laid at least once, Russel is worse than the Gunt. Let that sink in (more than Ethan does due to his weight...because he's fat).

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Russ, one look at your FB or IG knows you don't want a relationship. You want a living, breathing fleshlight to blow smoke up your ass and to fund your retarded projects.

Steve Paddock/CIA should've waited a few years before shooting up Vegas.
i think it's very funny that he talks about wanting relationships while at the same time leaving public comments on social media profiles of literal prostitutes lol

Deadpool

Life is stupid, laugh at it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ should be thanking Kiwi Karms. As long as we're around he never has to admit how shitty any of his projects are. We're the perfect scape goat. Book doesn't sell? It's those damn Kiwi's leaving bad reviews. Song bombs? It those damn Kiwi's posting it illegally. Without us he'd still be a failure, but he'd have to admit it's because he's terrible at everything he does.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Russ should be thanking Kiwi Karms. As long as we're around he never has to admit how shitty any of his projects are. We're the perfect scape goat. Book doesn't sell? It's those damn Kiwi's leaving bad reviews. Song bombs? It those damn Kiwi's posting it illegally. Without us he'd still be a failure, but he'd have to admit it's because he's terrible at everything he does.
Oh no Russ would never admit it's his own fault. He'll always find someone else to blame.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On pages 4-5 of the filing, Russ claims that a book marketer refused to market the book because of bad reviews. To support that he cites Exhibit H which has a screenshot of an email from a "Maureen OConnor". Of course this email doesn't say anything about bad reviews, it's just a polite rejection letter. Once again Russ fails to see when he's being let down easy. And the screenshot was taken at 3:44 am. Looks like our boy has been burning the midnight oil. But let's continue to dig into this.

There is a Maureen OConnor (notice the lack of apostrophe in OConnor) who is the Executive VP in Entertainment at Rogers & Cowan, a PR firm based in Los Angeles. If you look on their website, their clients include companies like Cisco, McDonalds, Hyundai, and Verizon, as well as celebrities like Keanu Reeves, the Rolling Stones, and Stephen Curry. Assuming this is the same person he emailed, what on Earth made Russell think a company like this will represent him? Even if this company did agree to take him as a client, they are going to want at least $$$$$ to do it. Even if Russ emptied out his hooker fund and maxed out every credit card he has, he still wouldn't be able to afford it. I guess in his gourdhead logic it makes sense. He thinks he's already a star, he just needs to convince the rest of the world to see it.
Shit I tried to edit my post and I borkered it good.

Russ apparently doesn't understand form letters. He got a card from Lindsay Vonn's charity because he donated or something like that, and he thought Lindsay herself sent it to him specifically. He got a standard form letter from Mitt Romney's office when Russ wrote him demanding he repeal the First Amendment and he thought Romney not only knew about his plights, he was going personally make Null shut down the Farms. He apparently doesn't grasp that these people get millions of letters a year so of course they mail out a canned response. Most of the time, the person he thinks he's contacting never sees his communication and it's some harried assistant or unpaid intern scanning it quickly to see if it's something that needs to be kicked up the chain of command. When they see it's some weirdo whining about shit that is of no concern to the boss, they send a form letter and forget about it.

Last edited:

The Great Citracett

Better watch out, I'm bad news bears.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the NFL cheerleader and her sister don't respond to your creeping...

Creep on their friend too!

Screenshot_20210422-170511_Brave.jpg
20210422_171026.jpg

Not like they talk to each other or anything...

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Yep, facial paralysis makes you completely undateable
View attachment 2110456View attachment 2110457View attachment 2110458

That's why a quick google search yields absolutely no evidence of someone with facial paralysis ever falling in love...

...oh.

Maybe it's that people don't like dating 5'3 rapists, then.
to be fair none of these three dudes are anywhere near as busted looking as russ. first and third are pretty normal looking actually, only the second dudes face is kinda fucked.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

nemesisAF

kiwifarms.net
I really have been a good girl and am hoping SkordasClaus leaves us a gift soon!
I have no doubt that Russ was the worst type of cry-bully as a kid, although I don't know if his hellish mask of a face can properly cry or just sort of leak.
oh, the Allison video (from the Katy Perry saga) CERTAINLY proves he can cry, is a disgusting sobbing snot machine in that vid. Feel free to look for it (probably in the OP) if you want the nightmare

and I am ALL ABOUT russ having a taser. IF he has a taser, even if he uses it correctly (lol) he would only ever succeed in hurting someone in most cases. My big fear for mankind is if he decides to carry a knife. With rage adrenaline even a pipsqueak can surprise attack and kill. He won’t let there be a fair fight.

DrJonesHat

Billionaire Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really have been a good girl and am hoping SkordasClaus leaves us a gift soon!

oh, the Allison video (from the Katy Perry saga) CERTAINLY proves he can cry, is a disgusting sobbing snot machine in that vid. Feel free to look for it (probably in the OP) if you want the nightmare

and I am ALL ABOUT russ having a taser. IF he has a taser, even if he uses it correctly (lol) he would only ever succeed in hurting someone in most cases. My big fear for mankind is if he decides to carry a knife. With rage adrenaline even a pipsqueak can surprise attack and kill. He won’t let there be a fair fight.
He'd be even more dangerous with a gun. Yeah, I'm sure his aim is terrible, but even if firing wildly, he only has to hit once to kill someone.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

He needs to just face it: Russell Greer is the contemporary Dora Hall without the shitty Cozy Cups to back it up.

He was told, ad nauseum, that he needs to PUT IN WORK. Not "make an effort." He was told to join a band, write songs for small bands, work the small bars or festival venues, but nah... Butternut wants stardom NAOW. But look at Once Upon A Tour. Leo Hulsman owned a couple recording studios and sound stages. He had fuck you money to hire Roosevelt Greer, Rich Little, and Frank Sinatra Jr. Hulsman swung an article for the show on TV GUIDE. He tried syndication, but even with fuck you money, no one wanted it. Because it just wasn't good. It was worse than Pink Lady and Jeff.

And that's not getting into Hulsman's catfishing attempts: "Free Top Tune Record with purchase!" Of course, he wouldn't tell you that you aren't getting The Turtles or Nancy Sinatra or Blood, Sweat and Tears. You're getting some random elderly woman who needed several buckets to carry a fucking tune...but he didn't lie to you--not technically...you GOT your "Top Tune," now shaddup and help his wife make it to WLS weekly top 40, BIGOT.

Don't take my word for it. If you haven't heard of Doris Hall, take a look. Listen to a song or two. She was objectively BAD. And that is the takeaway here: Russell Greer is objectively not good at his chosen "talents." And instead of accepting this, striving to improve, or moving on, he has public toddler pee pants fits.