Cultcow Russell Greer / @theofficialinstaofrussellgreer - Swift-Obsessed Sex Pest, Magical Star Buddy, Now On Probation for E-Stalking, Pipsqueak

Hamsteroid

:hamflex:
kiwifarms.net
Unless you're a litigious pipsqueak who can't even pay girls to suck him his pp
Pip Squiktion.png

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
That college surely must have taught this concept, but Russell is just an astronomical grade of stupid and delusional. Editorializing in court documents and whining like a butt hurt first grader to the teacher at recess is unacceptable, yet he does it again. and again. and again. :story:
I have a suspicion that Russ was basically just rubber-stamped through his degree, since it took him five years to complete what should have been a two-year program, he's clearly of below-average intelligence, the police report from his kill list senior prank incident implied that he wasn't a good student in high school and it's generally rare that a poor student in high school turns it around in college. Not to mention he was allegedly already developing a reputation as a pest. The school probably just wanted to get rid of him, and rather than making the tard baby cry by expelling him, just handed him his degree.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a suspicion that Russ was basically just rubber-stamped through his degree, since it took him five years to complete what should have been a two-year program, he's clearly of below-average intelligence, the police report from his kill list senior prank incident implied that he wasn't a good student in high school and it's generally rare that a poor student in high school turns it around in college. Not to mention he was allegedly already developing a reputation as a pest. The school probably just wanted to get rid of him, and rather than making the tard baby cry by expelling him, just handed him his degree.
I agree. According to @NipplelessWoman, who went to college with him, rather than demand Russ control himself, the school just warned women to stay away from him. They probably worried about a lawsuit or charges of discrimination, so they just gave him his degree to get rid of him. He did a dance to get an A for fuck's sake. He didn't absorb anything from his classes, and again according to his classmate, they didn't teach a lot of stuff they should have and she had to learn on the job. He supposedly took five years to finish a two-year degree because he took time off to work two or three jobs to fund his jaunts to the brothels, but I don't doubt part of that was due to the fact he's not very bright. He can't figure out how to serve people despite being told exactly how. He thinks he knows better. He was told by the judge in the first TS suit that his argument was based on a faulty premise, but he tuned him out because again he thought he was smarter. The AG judge tried to explain what good faith meant and Russ wasn't listening.

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be the most unhinged filing of his, yet. I don't know, maybe I'm just forgetting just how inane his taylor stuff was, but there wasn't one sentence in this legal document that seemed to make any sense.

His entire conception of legal evidence is just... other-worldly. Showing a receipt for a stun gun to evidence what, exactly? That, in addition to being a stalker, you're paranoid? And bragging about making 'criminal complaints' (not really) is like saying your 1998 Honda Civic is worth $50,000 because you listed it for that on ebay. All it shows is that you're nuts, not that there's actually anything to your claims.

Getting into slapfights over whores on instagram and then blaming kiwifarms. Threatening to sue people over facebook comments and then blaming kiwifarms. Getting calls from some dude calling you a pipsqueak...

...well, okay, that one might be someone from here.

RebatsivePulsard

My whole existence is flawed
kiwifarms.net
I agree. According to @NipplelessWoman, who went to college with him, rather than demand Russ control himself, the school just warned women to stay away from him. They probably worried about a lawsuit or charges of discrimination, so they just gave him his degree to get rid of him. He did a dance to get an A for fuck's sake. He didn't absorb anything from his classes, and again according to his classmate, they didn't teach a lot of stuff they should have and she had to learn on the job. He supposedly took five years to finish a two-year degree because he took time off to work two or three jobs to fund his jaunts to the brothels, but I don't doubt part of that was due to the fact he's not very bright. He can't figure out how to serve people despite being told exactly how. He thinks he knows better. He was told by the judge in the first TS suit that his argument was based on a faulty premise, but he tuned him out because again he thought he was smarter. The AG judge tried to explain what good faith meant and Russ wasn't listening.
It’s interesting that he hasn’t sued his totally professional not-a-diploma-mill college for his inability to work as a paralegal. He’s blamed everything/everyone else. I’d love to see the Mormons pay a bit of the $100 billion “rainy day” fund to Kirton McConkie (church law firm) to splatter him like a fly hit with a sledgehammer.

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am always baffled at how Russ expects the court to make the same leaps in proof that he does. He seriously thinks that by showing the foolish voice mails that were left on his phone that it automatically means that the dude is A Kiwi. But he fails to SHOW the connection. The guy didn't give a user name. Didn't say that he was sent from the farms. Didn't claim anything like that. All he did was send stupid cringy messages. That doesn't mean that he's from here. But because Russ declared it he thinks the court will accept it. The problem though is that it cannot. It is not properly pled. There is no supporting evidence.

These huge gaps and leaps in logic always leave me thinking "wtaf?" Because it doesn't ever say what Russell says it says and it doesn't ever mean what Russell says it means. I mean his first exhibit shows.... His own narrative over a partial postmark? What in the fuck does that even prove? Nothing. Well nothing except that the Bamboon Pipsqueak is stupid and cannot lawyer for himself.

Keep it coming Russ. I've got wine and popcorn for DAYS.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
There's people as hideous and unhygienic as Russ out there falling in love though

View attachment 2110501
View attachment 2110503
View attachment 2110506

There truly is someone out there for everyone.

Unless you're a litigious pipsqueak who can't even pay girls to suck him his pp
Problem is the type of women who are a "match" for Russ are overweight Tumblrinas or Onision fans who still listen to the Backstreet Boys and watch Twilight movies well into their mid-30s and think they only "deserve" to date guys who are 9s or 10s.

Last edited:

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This might be the most unhinged filing of his, yet. I don't know, maybe I'm just forgetting just how inane his taylor stuff was, but there wasn't one sentence in this legal document that seemed to make any sense.
I like how he said he knew he had to prove all four factors for granting a preliminary injunction and then just said basically but I'm not going to because I don't feel like it and then moaned about a bunch of irrelevant shit.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s interesting that he hasn’t sued his totally professional not-a-diploma-mill college for his inability to work as a paralegal. He’s blamed everything/everyone else. I’d love to see the Mormons pay a bit of the $100 billion “rainy day” fund to Kirton McConkie (church law firm) to splatter him like a fly hit with a sledgehammer.
He can't fuck a college or make it give him a record deal so he has no reason to sue them.

I am always baffled at how Russ expects the court to make the same leaps in proof that he does. He seriously thinks that by showing the foolish voice mails that were left on his phone that it automatically means that the dude is A Kiwi. But he fails to SHOW the connection. The guy didn't give a user name. Didn't say that he was sent from the farms. Didn't claim anything like that. All he did was send stupid cringy messages. That doesn't mean that he's from here. But because Russ declared it he thinks the court will accept it. The problem though is that it cannot. It is not properly pled. There is no supporting evidence.

These huge gaps and leaps in logic always leave me thinking "wtaf?" Because it doesn't ever say what Russell says it says and it doesn't ever mean what Russell says it means. I mean his first exhibit shows.... His own narrative over a partial postmark? What in the fuck does that even prove? Nothing. Well nothing except that the Bamboon Pipsqueak is stupid and cannot lawyer for himself.

Keep it coming Russ. I've got wine and popcorn for DAYS.
You wait, just like how the pipsqueak thing made it into this filing the next one will have some one messaging him or calling him saying something like I'm blank from kiwi farms and I'm calling to harass you PIPSQUEAK! He's faked evidence before with the Dennis Hoff letter. I'm fairly certain he faked it in this filing too he's just to dumb to know he needs to connect it to the farms.

Unflushable Turd

this piece of crap doesn't learn, does she?!
kiwifarms.net
According to @NipplelessWoman, who went to college with him, rather than demand Russ control himself, the school just warned women to stay away from him.

I just watched the Greerstream episode with Cory (Russ's boss from one of his janitor jobs 4 years ago) and he admitted to the same thing. Russ was known to pester all the female employees, but instead of firing him or having him face any kind of consequence, the women were told to "stay away" from him.

Is it any wonder why Russhole has such a deeply embedded rapist mindset? The authority that mattered (school, employers...) swept his behaviors under the rug, and put the onus on his victims to prevent their own harassment. Classic!

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
You wait, just like how the pipsqueak thing made it into this filing the next one will have some one messaging him or calling him saying something like I'm blank from kiwi farms and I'm calling to harass you PIPSQUEAK! He's faked evidence before with the Dennis Hoff letter. I'm fairly certain he faked it in this filing too he's just to dumb to know he needs to connect it to the farms.
That's why I said if Skordas was bored, he could look into the IP addresses of those messages. Bet some come from Totally NOT the Rio, totally NOT Twain Estates, totally NOT a residence in Evanston, totally NOT at (insert nth Walmart store location).

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He can't fuck a college or make it give him a record deal so he has no reason to sue them.

I wonder if he knows it's illegal to submit faked evidence to the court. He either knows this and thinks he's smart enough to pull it off, or he's too dumb to realize he's breaking the law.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
The fact that he thinks there's any chance of that happening from his lawsuits is purely delusional.

This also makes me wonder if charging him for extortion is possible, if it can be proven that he's knowingly filing bad-faith lawsuits hoping to extort someone into dating him or publishing his songs.

DrJonesHat

Clarifying Ninja
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he thinks there's any chance of that happening from his lawsuits is purely delusional.

This also makes me wonder if charging him for extortion is possible, if it can be proven that he's knowingly filing bad-faith lawsuits hoping to extort someone into dating him or publishing his songs.
I bet a DA somewhere could charge him for that, but since his suits have no chance of succeeding, his lawyer could argue it's not extortion because any reasonable person can tell they're without merit and thus wouldn't be intimidated.

StinkySnack

Look at my cool avatar
kiwifarms.net
The voicemails from “David” are fake. I’m almost positive if it.

Know why? Because I also use Google Voice as a second number, and it is EXCELLENT at transcribing voicemails. Sure there’s a few errors here and there, but the screenshots in his “evidence” are filled to the brim with errors.

The reason is because Russel called his own number and left the messages, and Google Voice couldn’t understand his impeded speech.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he knows it's illegal to submit faked evidence to the court. He either knows this and thinks he's smart enough to pull it off, or he's too dumb to realize he's breaking the law.
Oh he knows, he just think's he's to smart to get caught. He's probably doing it because of the statue of limitations part in Skordas's response look at the messages he received on Instagram he got both of them at 11:37 pm the day before he took the screenshot but claims they were from December of 2020. This is assuming the part of the message that says "Yesterday at 11:37" means he got them then, I am a boomer who doesn't use Instagram please correct me if I'm wrong. what are the odds two unrelated people would send him harassing messages at the same time when he needs evidence for harassment? The other Instagram message was sent less than half an hour before he took the picture. It all seems very convenient to me.

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net

Know why? Because I also use Google Voice as a second number, and it is EXCELLENT at transcribing voicemails. Sure there’s a few errors here and there, but the screenshots in his “evidence” are filled to the brim with errors.

The reason is because Russel called his own number and left the messages, and Google Voice couldn’t understand his impeded speech.
Doesn't Google Voice allow you to save a recording of a voicemail? I wonder why Russ didn't do that. One plausible explanation for why not, though, is that he's essentially a Boomer when it comes to technology.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
I bet a DA somewhere could charge him for that, but since his suits have no chance of succeeding, his lawyer could argue it's not extortion because any reasonable person can tell they're without merit and thus wouldn't be intimidated.
This is why Greg Skordas is an excellent choice for representation. During the Arianna Grande hearing, he has this conversation with the judge and mentions the greasy gourd was stalking his daughter. He not only looks at Russell's "smoking gun totally awesome evidence!" but makes sure to inform the judge of its existence. Like when the judge demanded Russell to explain his gay ass "There Will Be Blood" comment. And the judge informs him, in no uncertain terms, in front of the gallery, that he and Skordas KNOWS about his threats, fabricated, unlawful "evidence" and attempts to embellish his claims. Yet here we are--he's right back at it.

So now the question is: Would the court accept that shitty screenshot alone, or doesn't he have to provide the recorded message? Because logic seems to dictate that he absolutely would have to play that beautiful bean footage even if the judge says he can't use it or it's irrelevant. I could even see Skordas suggesting that butternut roll that bean footage just to call his shitty bluff.

The Great Citracett

When I sperg, you sperg, we sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why Greg Skordas is an excellent choice for representation. During the Arianna Grande hearing, he has this conversation with the judge and mentions the greasy gourd was stalking his daughter. He not only looks at Russell's "smoking gun totally awesome evidence!" but makes sure to inform the judge of its existence. Like when the judge demanded Russell to explain his gay ass "There Will Be Blood" comment. And the judge informs him, in no uncertain terms, in front of the gallery, that he and Skordas KNOWS about his threats, fabricated, unlawful "evidence" and attempts to embellish his claims. Yet here we are--he's right back at it.

So now the question is: Would the court accept that shitty screenshot alone, or doesn't he have to provide the recorded message? Because logic seems to dictate that he absolutely would have to play that beautiful bean footage even if the judge says he can't use it or it's irrelevant. I could even see Skordas suggesting that butternut roll that bean footage just to call his shitty bluff.
Skordas should bust out Russell's classic line and invite Russ to "knock him on his ass" with said awesome evidence.

Rod Dangerous

3,000 Twitter Followers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The “David Burnett” (facebook.com/david.burnerr.9/) he claims is harassing him is obviously using a fake profile picture. Here it is at full size:

dave.jpg

Per Russ’ “evidence,” we can see that “David” is using a new account:

new-account.png

And if the timestamp on the cover picture the account is using is any indication of when it was created, then it’s ten days old:

cover-date.png

The evidence Russ submitted includes no source email address from this “David,” and the screenshots only have times, not dates. It’s certainly possible he’s doing this to himself to try and beef up his claim.